Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Meeting Tess and Learning Secrets

Shane

I can’t believe that Uncle Brown used my, no our song. They sang it really good, they were really great together. They were really familiar. I started to clap as did everyone else. Nicole, I think? Took a step back and gave Jake the spotlight. She is awesome. Jake noticed and took a few steps back to let everyone clap for her. She finally gave in and took a bow. Uncle Brown grabbed Nicole and whispered something in her ear. She took a step back and gave him a small smile and a hug. I leaned into Mitchie’s ear and whispered, “That was really weird.” She looked at me and nodded.

Megan

I took a bow and I felt a hand on my soldier.
“I wanted to make sure that it was my little sister’s daughter.” Uncle Brown whispered. I gave him a small smile and he held his hands out. I gave him a hug. I saw Shane whisper something into Mitchie’s ear and she nodded. That’s really weird. We went back to our seats and Caitlyn said that I was a really good singer.
“Thanks,” I said, “It’s in my blood.” She looked at me and was about to ask something. Then Uncle Brown started talking about when he was on tour with McJagger or someone. I wasn’t really paying attention; I was looking at my brother and his friends. They looked as though they didn’t have a care in the world. In a good way, of course.
“Nicole?” I jumped.
“Yes?” I looked up and saw everyone was leaving.
“It’s time to go to lunch.” Jake answered.
“Oh o.k. lets go.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Oh My Gosh Mitchie tell your Mom that these are the best enchiladas I have ever had.” I complimented.
“Alright I will.” She smiled.
“So, Nicole, tell us about yourself.” Nate asked. This is the first time I’ve heard him this whole time. I stopped eating and looked at him.
“Um, I like to sing, my favorite color is light green, and my favorite food is Mitchie’s mom’s enchiladas.” I joked. Everyone laughed and continued eating.
“Do you have a boyfriend?” Shane blurted out. I got scared. Did I forget to mention that I have a boyfriend? His name is Jason. He cheated on me, and when I tried to break up with him he hit me.
“Yes.” I barely made it out.
“You do? What’s his name? Is he cute?” Peggy asked.
“Jason and no he isn’t cute, he’s hot!” I forced a smile. I should really get into acting.
“I have arrived!” Somebody announced.
“Oh no!” Everyone said at the same time.
“What?” Jake asked.
“Tess.” Everyone said. “Stay away from her.” Shane continued. Hearing this, and also being the person that I am, I got up and went to introduce myself, Megan Grey style.
“I’ll be right back.” I told everyone. They started to protest but I saw Jake quiet them down. I purposely ran into Tess but made it look like an accident.
“Oops sorry excuse me.” I said reaching for a…apple.
“What is your problem?” She asked.
“My problem is you were in my way so excuse me.” I smiled.
“Fine whatever.” She scoffed.
“Thank You.” I said over my shoulder and walked out of the dining hall. I was glad for an excuse to get out of there. I didn’t want them to ask anymore questions.

Flashback
“Jason? How could you?” I asked. I just caught him with another girl.
“It wasn’t hard.” He laughed.
“I should’ve known you, were done.” I screamed.
“No were not.” He reached out and punched and kicked me. He slapped me, and then punched me again. I got up and ran away. I went to Jake’s house which was where I was staying until my Dad got better and came out of the hospital. I told everyone that I fell down his stairs. Of course being the great actress that I am everyone bought it.
End Flashback

I walked down by the lake. I sat on the edge of the dock and put my feet in the water. I couldn’t wait until I got a chance to see him again with my friends and break up with him. You know what…I pulled out my phone and called the number that I knew all so well.
“Hello?” He answered thank God.
“Jason It’s me. Listen I think that we should break up.”
“What? N-O spells no! What don’t you get about that?”
“The part that YOU CHEATED ON ME Jason were done.”
“I will find you and make you regret this!”
“Go ahead I’m not scared of you.” I hung up on him. I heard a noise I turned around.
“Who’s there?”

Jake
(Rewind a few minutes.)
She walked out of the dining hall like nothing happened. I got up and followed her. I felt like their was a bond with me and her. She sat down on the dock. I saw her take out a phone and dial a number. I only heard her side of the conversation. Apparently Jason cheated on her. I was going to tell everyone else when I stepped on a twig.
“Who’s there?” I heard her ask.
“Relax, it’s just me.” I replied. She sighed.
“Hey, why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. She sat up and looked surprised and hurt.
“You heard that?” She asked. I nodded.
“Were you spying on me?” She looked amused.
“I uh, I was just, uh,” I stammered. She slapped my chest.
“You were spying on me weren’t you?” She laughed.
“Close your eyes.” She said.
“Why?” I whined.
“Close your eyes.” She repeated.
“Finnnneeee.” I closed my eyes and heard giggling. I opened my eyes and didn’t see her anywhere. I looked around and still couldn’t find her.
“BOO!”
“AHHHHH!” I screamed. I heard laughing and saw Megan laughing her head off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you think that I was going to reveal the big secret? Please Please Please Comment and Subscribe!!!!!

http://www.polyvore.com/megan_grey_2nd_day_at/set?id=13254090 This is what she was wearing. I'll post this every once in a while.