Status: Creating...

Dirty Little Secret Camp Rock Story

Telling

Megan

I was laughing so hard I was practically on the floor. I felt this searing pain in my side and fell down.
“Nicole? Nicole are you o.k.?” I heard.
“Somebody help her!”
“Nicole please answer me.”
I opened my eyes and sat up; I was alone in my cabin. I got up and walked out. I walked around camp trying to find someone. I started to feel pain in my side again I put my hand there and pressed on it so it didn’t hurt as much.
“Nicole?” I turned around, and I felt some one hug me.
“Nicole! You are supposed to be in bed.” Nate said. He started to lead me to the dining hall.
“You got me a new cabin? I love it Nate! Thank You so much.” I exclaimed.
“Nooo, this is were everyone is.” He chuckled.
“Aww I was so excited I got a new cabin.” I pouted.
“What’s wrong with your cabin?” He asked.
“It’s to close to you!” I yelled.
“Hey!” I started to laugh and run. I tripped and fell.
“Nicole? Are you o.k.?” He ran up next to me. I groaned.
“Why does this always happen to me?” I asked. He laughed and helped me up.
“Let’s go have dinner.” He said.
“Finally! I’m starving.” I screamed.
“No need to be hyper.” Nate yelled after me.
“I’m always hyper! I’m related to Shane aren’t I” I stopped. Did he hear me?
“What?” He asked.
“I said I’m always hyper aren’t I?” I repeated.
“Yes you are.” He put his arm around my shoulder. I let out a sigh of relief. He didn’t here me.
“Where is Jake and everyone?” I asked him.
“Right in here.” He led me into the dining hall.
“Nicole! You are never allowed to pass out on me again o.k.? I forbid you!” Jason came over and squeezed me really hard. We all love Jason but he gives bone-crushing hugs. Literally.
“Jason-You-Are-Crushing-Me.” I said in between breaths.
“Sorry” He put his head down. I laughed at him.
“Do you need a hug?” I asked him. He looked up and smiled.
“Group Hug!” He yelled.
“Aww Come on, everyone.” I yelled. I still felt some pain in my side and my vision was a little blurry. Peggy noticed and mouthed and mouthed are you okay. I just stared at her.
“Hey guys I’m going to go back to my cabin. Does anyone want to come?” She asked.
“Sure, besides I’m supposed to be in bed anyway.” I said, “Even though I wish Nate got me my cabin.” I fake glared at him. He fake begged for forgiveness at my feet, and everyone looked at us like we were crazy.
“Bye guys.” Peggy and I said. As soon as we were outside I said thanks to Peggy.
“What’s the matter?” She asked.
“I just don’t feel good. I still have this pain in my side and I got dizzy.” I replied.
“Has anyone told you that you look like Shane?” She asked. I looked at her.
“Yeagh a lot.” I fake smiled again. Dang, I should be in acting classes. We reached our cabin and I started to unpack my suitcase but I felt the pain again. I put my hand on my side and told Peggy to go get my medication then Brown. I took my medication and slid down the wall.

Flashback
I woke up in the hospital not knowing what was going on. A doctor came in and told me what happened in the car accident. I was alone in the hospital waiting to get out or see my brother. I had this bad pain in my side and told the nurse. She gave me some pills and told me I’d probably need these until my ribs finally went back together which could take a couple of years. (I have no idea how long it takes)
“Where is my brother?” I asked. The nurses looked at each other and looked down.
“Your brother isn’t here.” One of them said. All I remember thinking before I fell unconscious again was I want my brother.
End Flashback

“Nicole? Nicole? NICOLE! Answer Me.” Brown said.
“Brown you’re not giving her time to answer you.” Peggy said.
“I’m fine.” I said.
“Nicole, put your hands around my neck.” Brown said, “I’m bringing you to the infirmary.” I put my hands around his neck and he carried me to the infirmary. It reminded of when I was little and I got a fever. Shane never left my side. When he stepped outside and I was freezing. He brought me to the infirmary, placed me down on the bed.
“Get well soon, Megan.” He whispered.

Shane P.O.V. (rewind)
Peggy and Nicole just left and everyone looked at Nate.
“What was the new cabin thing about?” Jason asked.
“Long story.” He said.
“Jake, does Nicole seem different to you?” I asked. He looked quizzically ay me.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“I mean she seemed a little different when everyone came in for a group hug, and you know her best.” I replied.
“I know her best.” He snickered. We looked at him like he was crazy.
“Oh Yeagh, you don’t know, Yeagh she seemed different.” He said.
“What don’t we know Jake?” Nate asked, now getting into conversation.
“That we should be going to the girl’s cabin.” He said. Then he started to run. I followed him and everyone followed me. I saw Peggy sitting on her bed. I knocked on the door and watched her get up and wipe her eyes.
“Hey guys come in.” She said. I gave her a hug.
“What’s wrong Pegs?” Jason asked. She looked at everyone and was about to answer,
“Where’s Nicole?” Nate butted in. I looked around and didn’t see her.
“Yeagh where is she?” Caitlyn asked.
“She, um, had to go into the infirmary, she felt dizzy before, that’s why we came back here, then she doubled over, and I ran to get Brown-“ She was hyperventilating by now.
“Alright Peggy its o.k. take deep breaths, in, out, in, out,” Jason said.
“You’re not helping Jase.” Mitchie said. She looked really upset. She looked like she needed a hug. I held my arms out and she flew into them. Everyone was upset, everyone got close with Nicole. She reminded me a lot of Megan.

Megan P.O.V.
“Tell the girls, and tell them to get my stuff together.” I told Brown.
“Are you sure?” He asked.
“I can’t lie to them all summer.” I told him, “I was going to tell them eventually.”
“Ok. I will.” Brown left. I turned over and closed my eyes. I missed my parents.

Brown P.O.V.
I can’t believe she’s going through with this. I have to tell them. I walked up to the front of the cabin and stopped. I looked in the window and saw Shane hugging Mitchie, Peggy on the floor crying with Jason trying to comfort her, and Caitlyn, Jake, and Nate looking shocked. I sighed and walked in. Everybody looked at me hoping for some news.
“Boys, I need to talk to the girls. Alone.” I said. They all looked at each other and left.
‘Girl’s please sit down.” They all sat and were probably thinking something was really wrong by their faces.
“It’s about Nicole… or Megan.” I said. I looked up and their faces had confusion all over them. I got into the story of how I had a little sister and I couldn’t really stay in touch with her. She got married and had a son and then a daughter. The son came to Camp Rock and made friends and began a band. His family was in a car accident and how his mom died in a car accident and all about what happened to his father and sister. Then I explained the whole thing that Megan created with the whole “Nicole” thing. They agreed to the whole thing and promised not to say anything to Connect Three. They gathered her clothes and walked to the infirmary.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's going to happen?
Who saw Taylor Swift on Saturday Night Live? Who thought it was amazing?
I'm really sorry for the wait! Please forgive me!
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Subscribers?