My Werewolf Love Story

Not A Normal Life

Billy and I waited for what felt like hours for Jaocb to return but after a while Billy said that Jake was fine and that he was going to bed. I told him I was going to stay up for a little long and if he wasn't back within an hour I would go to sleep to.

I woke up to the feeling of someone carrying me.

"Whats going on?" I asked as I looked up to see Jake carring me somewhere.

"Go back to sleep Star. Everythings ok now. Charile knows your staying the night here." Jacob said as he laid me down on his bed and then crawled in next to me.

"Okay." I yawned. "Nighty night." I said as I curling my body up against Jakes warn body.

"Goodnight Stary Night." Jacob said as he wrapped his arms around my small frame and went to sleep him self.

********

I woke up in to morning to the sun shinning in on my face and Jacob snoring lightly. I gently unwrapped myself from Jakes arms and walked into the kitchen. I looked around the house to find out that Billy was still asleep to.

Deciding that I was going to be nice, I rumaged throught the kithen, quietly of course and got all the ingreadents I would need to make breakfast for Billy and Jacob.

"My my why couldn't Jacob have met you sooner?" Came Billy's voice from the kithen entence.

"Haha then you wouldn't be so apprecitve as you are now." I laughed as Billy came more into the kithen.

"Why are you guys talking about me?" Jacob asked as he came in rubbing his eyes.

"Oh Billy's just saying he's glad you met me." I smirked as he uncovered his eyes to see the mountain of food I had prepared for us all.

"I think I'm even more glad then he is." Jacob said smiling as he came up and hugged me.

"I get it we're all glad, now I'm sure your both hungry so dig in!" I said smiling as both Billy and Jacob piled endless amounts of food on both their plates and then kept going for more.

********

Later that day Jake and I we're down at the beach just hanging out and talking.

"So what do you wanna do for your birthday?" Jake asked me was he picked up a pebble and threw it out into the water.

"Oh thats coming up soon isn't it? I totally forgot." I said smiling up at Jacob, happy that he reminded me.

"How can you forget your own birthday?" Jake asked looking down at me shocked.

"Well with how my life has been going right now, its not really suprising that I forgot my birthday." I told him as I thought back to how my life has been since I've met Jacob.

So far I've found out werewolves and vampires are real. My sister is dating a vampire and I'm inlove with a werewolf. Yeah this year tops all my other years so far.

"I didn't forget my birthday when I first phased." Jacob said as if it was nothing.

"Yeah well your just not normal." I smirked as he faked an insulted look.

"Well then nither are you." He said as he leaded down and kissed me before I could say anyting else and let me tell you, if I could stay right here like this for the rest of my life, I would in a heart beat but of course everything never turns out how you want it.

"Well look what we have here. A dog and its master." A cold voice said.

Both Jake and I pulled away to see a non other then a vampire sneering at both of us.

"We just can't get a break can we?" I sigh as Jacob stood in front of me to block the vampires intence stare at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone is liking this story. I wouldn't know if everyones liking it thought. I only got 1 comment. Come on people please, I really wanna know what you all think.