My Werewolf Love Story

Werecat

"What the hell is wrong with me?" I asked the pack as soon they all shifted back.

"I don't know, I was gonna ask the same thing." Paul said looking at me strangly but still smiling.

"Paul be nice, we just found out we have two very rare shape shifters here and we need to fing out who it is so we can keep both of them protected." Sam said as he walked over and smacked Paul on the back of his head.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked as he walked up to me.

"Me? Your the one that got thrown into a tree." I almosted yelled in disbelief.

"But your the one he was after." Jake said looking down at me.

"I don't care, your the one that fought that stupid monster." I said shotting him a 'Quick aguring with me' look.

"Ugh, fine. I'm okay." Jacob said smiling down at me.

"Good." I said pulling him into a hug.

"Your a very strange creature, Star." Embry said walking past Jake and I.

"Look whos talkin." I called smirking at him as he turned around to face me.

"You wanna go?" He asked joking.

"Bring it on little boy." I challenged joking back while walking towards him.

"Oh its already been brought." Embry said trying to sound like Becky, the most preppy blonde chick at school.

"Dude you do that alittle to well." Quil said laughing at him.

* * * * * * * *

Sam had called a pack meeting at his house so the rest of the pack would know that I would be joinning it and there might be another female joinning that would be just as special as I am. Sam even had Emily look up all the legends about what I really was.

After a while she finally came in saying that I was a true werecat and they are only females. They are very rare and the gene normally skips one generation. If they have a kid it can only be when they find their true love or imprint.

We don't have the temper of a normal shape shifter and we can turn when ever we want instead of changing when just mad or extremely sad. So we don't have to worry about changing just because we get mad, we just change when we want to.

"Holy shit, your special." Leah said looking at me.

"Well we all knew that. You don't have to be mean about it Leah." Paul said jokingly.

"Im gonna hurt you." I said jumping up from my spot on the couch next to Jake and tackling Paul to the ground.

"Holy shit you got strong." Pual said trying to push me off him.

"Oh did I forget to mention it said werecats are stronger and faster then shape shifters?" Emily asked smiling.

"I think you did." Jake said laughing as he watch Paul strugle underneth me, trying to get away.

"Alright I give up." Paul sighed out.

"Okay." I said smiling then stood up.

"I'll get that." Emily said as the phone started ringing.

"Sam, its for you." Emily said walking back into the living room with a worried look on her face.

"Who is it?" I asked as Sam left the room.

"It was Carlisle. He said that Alice see's vampires coming this way...And their after you." Emily said sadly.

"Seriously do I ever get to have a stressless week?" I asked taking my seat next to Jacob again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, anyone wanna be an addiction to this story? I only need one person thought so I can have the other very rare female tiger shape shifter. Thanks for reading and commenting! It means so much to me.