My Werewolf Love Story

Meet the Thysinena

"Sam! I found another rare shape shifter!" Quil yelled running throught the front door dragging some poor girl behind him.

"Quit pulling me." The girl whinned as she tried to pull out of Quils iron like grip.

"Oh sorry." Quil said letting go of her arm and then finished walking into the kitchen.

"Why am I here?" The girl asked as she did a quick scan of the room, looking at all of us.

"The pack has to meet you so we can protect you. Your indanger along with another girl in the tribe." Sam said studying the girl.

"Oh okay. Well I'm Michelle, its nice to meet you all." Michelle said once again scanning the room just as Paul walked in.

Noticing the new addition to the group he looked at her confused before coming to a complety stop and a big smile to spread arossed his face.

"What a pleasure to meet you." Paul said acting like he was going to shake her hand but he pulled it up to his lips and kissed the top of it.

*Giggles* "The pleasures all mine." Michelle purred to him.

"Owww, Paul imprinted! Ow Ow!" I said smiling as I got the rest of the guys to cat call with me.

"Shut up Star Fox." Paul said to me as he sent Michelle an smile again.

"Paul and Michelle sittin in a tree K I S S I -Ahhhh" I screamed as Paul dove on me.

"I said shut up." He said laughing as I fliped in on his back and snarled jokingly.

"I believe I still am the best." I smriked down at him.

"Well, if you all are done horsing around we might as well have a bon fire tonight to welcome Michelle to our pack." Sam said as he walked out of the house and to, my guess, Billys.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm am so sorry that it took so long and that its so short but I haven't been around my computer. Again I say sorry and I hope I can update agian soon but idk if that can happen until the weekend i'll be at school 11 hours each day this week.