My Werewolf Love Story

Meeting the New Werecat

'I think we're getting closer.' Michelle's thoughts ran threw my head as we ran side by side.

'I do to, the smell is getting stronger.' I thought back to her.

'Yeah, it kinda smells like you.' Michelle thought as she looked at me.

'Maybe its the other werecat!' I sent to her as I piked up speed.

'Whose there?' A new voice asked, filling my head.

'I'm Star.' I answered the voice.

'And I'm Michelle, who are you?' Michelle asked.

'Crystal.' The girl answered before her voice faded.

'She's around here somewhere.' I thought to Michelle as I slowed to a jog.

'I think the boys are coming.' Michelle thought laughing out, which sounded more like a purr.

'I do to. We better find her-. Found her.' I ghouth as I turned around to face the new werecat.

I changed back to my normal human self to greet her but right as I was about to say 'Hello' the boys jumped out of the trees and started grawling, go figure.

"Bad dogs." I said scolding them all causing Michelle to laugh.

"Sorry bout that. Hi I'm Star!" I smiled sticking my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Crystal." She said back, shaking my hand, but watching the boys.

"Its okay, They wont hurt you, their to big of whimps." I said throwing my arms around her shoulder and leading her to Michelle.

"This is Michelle, Paul, Jared, Jacob, Sam, Seth, Embry, Quil, and Leah." I told her pointing to each of them.

"Hi." She said giving a shy wave.

"By any change did you just change into a cat?" I asked nonchalontly.

"Strangly enough yeah." Crystal answered.

"Dont worry its normal." Michelle said smiling.

"Normal for who?" Crystal asked confused.

"All of us. Trust me, this is the second time I've shifted and it seems normal to me." I told her.

"Yeah but you also had a werewolf boyfriend before you changed." Came Jacob's voice. "Hi, I'm Jacob. Nice to meet you." Jake added.

"My life is so messed up." Crystal muttered as we all lead her to Emily and Sam's house to explain things.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want 4 comments before my next update