My Werewolf Love Story

Annoying Boys

The rest of the day was fun. Sam called Carlisle and told him about what happened and told him that now there was only four vampires coming after us. Michelle and me even had to talk to Carlisle and tell him in our point of view what all happened. He said that he was very glad that we were ok and told us that he would update us on if he knew anything else that might suprise us. Jacob and Paul are now okay with us helping fight off the rest of the leeches because we can hold our own...And we threatened them by saying we would have nothing to do with them unless they gave in. Crystal was even coming out of the shocked stage and turns out, she's a total live wire. All three of us together ment that total chaos was happening all around us.
Emily had made the mistake of making coffee for herself and making just enough that us three girls could have some. Yeah, the boys weren't happy and told us to go run around La Push until we ran out of engery. Even though the guys weren't being serious, that's what we're doing right now. Crazy part of that? We're on our 11th lap but for the fact that La Push isn't that big might be helping that.
Getting bored we desided that we were gonna run all the way to Forks and back. Which is where we kind of are now. We are in Forks but we arent running back, we're sitting in the dinner stuffing our faces with oh so yummy, but not as yummy as emily's food, food.

"We should probally be getting back to La Push soon." Crystal said before shoving another hand full of fries in her mouth.

"Yeah we should, then we can eat Emily's food again." Michelle said laughing after swallowing the food in her mouth.

"And we can see our yummy boys but only after we get energy drinks." I said with a devious smile.

"I just love how you think, Starr." Crystal said while Michelle just nodded her head yes like crazy.

"Whats up with the three lovely ladies being all along?" Came a voice of some random guy with two of his friends standing behind him. Obviouly a jock.

"Just leaving." I said trying to be nice but they just screamed "We just want to get in your pants" to me.

"Look at that? Same with us. Maybe we could take you three back to my place. My parents are out of town tonight." The guy said looking Michelle up and down.

"So not interested." Michelle sneered.

Well hell, if she's not gonna be nice, I'm not either.

"Awe come on baby, its not like you could find any other guy around here like us." Guy number 3 said.

"Your right." I said standing up, towering over the guy, that's why we go to La Push for our guys." I smirked at him.

"Pff, like any of the guys down there are better then us." Guy number 2 said this time.

"Oh I don't know, I'm sure Paul Walker is and same with Jacob Black. Oh and don't for get Embry." Crystal said jumping up with Michelle fallowing suit.

"Oh come on baby, they aint nothin but steroid users. You can't believe that's real right? And like they'd give you the time of day. They think their to cool." Guy number 1 said, not looking so sure now.

"Is that why I'm dating Paul?" Michelle said with a smirk.

"Yeah, and I'm dating Jacob? And for the fact that we know they aint on no steriods, if ya know what I mean." I said winking at the guys.

They all just opened their mouth like they had a come back but just closed their mouths and started glaring at us before the first guy opened his mouth and started talking.

"You are going to come with us so we can get laid and you will like it." He hissed grabbing ahold of Michelle's arm and the other two either grabbed Crystal's or mine.

"Oh that so was not a smart move." I smirked before we three girls twisted our arms and grabbed ahold of the guys arm instead.

"Come, fallow me." I sneered as we all dragged the guys out of the dinner(we had already paid) and towards the woods.

"Let us go." Guy number two, who Crystal was pulling, yelped out.

"Nope not yet." Michelle hissed, sounding like a true cat.

Passing the tree line boarder, we all threw the guys on the ground and glared down at them before Crystal opened her mouth.

"I swear to god, If I ever have to see you three looking even in our direction, we will literally kill you, because we can, and we can make it look like an accident. And if you go and tell the cops that we said any of this to your wimpy ass, that could not hand any one of us, that we told you this, know that they will believe us. Because Starr here is the daughter of the Cheff of police here in this tiny town. And we know all of the La Push boys would kick your asses if they knew you even laid a hand on us. Do you understand me?" She said in the most eeriest, calmest, creepyest voice ever that it even scared me.

"Yes, we understand." Guy number 1 said after finding his voice.

"Good." Both Michelle and I said before we turned around and started our walk back to La Push.

Not even two minutes later we were all running again like nothing had happened, talking like there wasn't a care in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~Back at Emily's place~Michelle's pov!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're back!" I called out while dashing throught the front door of Emily's house with Crystal and Starr right behind me.

"Oh no. They didn't even burn any energy." We three heard Sam groan.

"Oh we did, hehe, but we got thirsty on the way back from Forks." Crystal said with a sly grin.

"You guys drove to Forks?" Sam asked looking frustrated and thinking we were lazy.

"Hell no! We ran all the way along the road, in human form, after running 11 laps around La Push thank you very much." Starr said looking pround of herself and us.

"Are you serious?" Embry said staring right at Crystal, oh my gosh he imprinted on her!

"Yep but like we said, we got thirsty and yelling at those three guys didn't help so we stopped at the gas station and got Venoms!" Crystal said bouncing on the spot she was standing at.

"We told you to burn enegry, not get more." Paul said coming out from the kitchen and wrapping his arms around me.

"How bout we go burn some enegry together." I whispered in his ear after turning around in his arms.

"Lets go then." He said winking at me before he pulled me out of Emily's house and in the direction of the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like it! xXxD3ADxXx I hope you really like the ending! It was made just for you ;) hehe
4 Comments before my next update please.