My Werewolf Love Story

Filling the Girls In On the Plan

Image

Crystal and I decided that we were gonna go find Michelle and fill her in on the plan before going to Emily's to get Leah. So that leads up to were we are now.

"Michelle! Where are you?" Crystal and I called out walking around in the woods with our eyes closed.

"Yes?" A voice whispered in my ear.

"AHHHH!" I screamed snapping my eyes opened and jumping backwards.

"Hahaha-oh my-hahaha-god!-hahaha-that was-haha-awe-haha-some!" Michelle half laughed half said to Paul, who happened to be laughing with her, who was soon joined by Crystal.

"You guys are so not nice!" I wheezed out while trying to calm my heart down.

"Ha ha ha, it was totally nice! You should have seen the look on your face! It was priceless! I'll show it to you next time we phase!" Strangely both Paul and Michelle said at the same time.

"Now thats just creepy." Crystal said sending us all into a fit of laughs.

"Now, haha what where you guys doing looking for me?" Michelle asked after we a calmed down.

"Oh yeah huh! Lets go!" I cheered as both Crystal and I grabbed one of Michelle's arms and started dragging her off in the direction of
Emily's house to go get Leah.

"Leah Clearwater! We need to you come with us for a while please." Crystal shoutting while she threw the front door open.

"Why?" Leah asked coming from around the cornor.

"Because we need you to help us with something." Crystal answered her while grabbing her arm and then pulling her out the door while I continued to drag Michelle with me.

"Now were to?" I asked Crystal.

"Back to my house to fill them in." Crystal said as she started off in the direction of her house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Back at Crystal's House*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Okay! We're here, now could you please tell us what you both find is so important." Leah asked us as we all sat on the couch in Crystal's giant house.

"We are all gonna pull a full scale plan prank on the boys. We need to keep in on the down low though so the boys don't find out about what we are going to do. Promise?" I started off with.

"Promise." The two of them said in unsion smiling.

"Now, here's what we're gonna do..." Crystal said as she launched into telling then our full scale plan on what to do to the guys.

"Oh my god! This is gonna be so much fun! I can't wait!" Leah cheered as Crystal finally stopped talking.

"I get Pauls truck!" Michelle smirked as she mentioned Paul's name.

"And I get Sam's." Leah laughed, most likely thinking about what else she could do to it.

"Now, lets head back to Emily's. The boys probally miss us, you know cause we're so fine and all." I joked as we all got up to leave.

"Ugh. I know its not that far away but I don't want to walk, I'm kind of tired." Michelle said with a smile spread wide acrossed her face.

"Oh my god! I don't even want to know why!" I cried out.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Back At Emily's~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"We are back...again." The four of us called out as we walked back into the house.

"Where did you go?" Jacob asked from his spot on the couch.

"Crystals amazing house. Oh yeah, all of us girls are going to be staying at her house tonight because she's all alone in that nice big house of her's." I said as I walked over to Jake and sat on his lap.

"Oh and do we girls have a choice in this?" Emily asked, while still smiling with all her glory.

"No, you will love her house." Michelle almost purred as she sat on Pauls lap with a sly smile on her face.

'Stupid bitch, already getting lucky and they've only been going out like what? A day?' I thought looking at her with envy.

"Guys I just had a weird thought." I almost shouted out.

"And what weired thought would it be this time?" Quil chuckled after replying to me.

"What if there is such thing as a werefish." I said with wide eyes.

"A werefish?" Emily asked looking at me like I'd just lost my mind.

"Yeah. It's possible right? But really, how cool would it be to know one. Human around people, fish when ever they want to be." I said trying to get my point acrossed on the werefish possibilty.

"Well it is possiable. We are werecats and you guys are shapeshifter." Crystal said looking around the room, while taking a seat next to Embry.

"Starr, your very strange." Jacob whispered in my ear. "I love that about you." He added before nibbling on my ear lobe, causing me to giggle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Michelle for commenting on every chapter!

2 comments please?