My Werewolf Love Story

Kidnapped

~Italics are thoughts/evil mind and bold is Michelle’s replies~

Chapter 23:

~*~Michelle's POV~*~

Laying in bed that night, I gazed up at the ceiling as Paul ran his hand in a soothing motion up and down my back. I can't believe that in only a month I had found the love of my life, got some great new friends, and found out I have a sister, wait even better, TWIN SISTER! I don't think life could make me any happier right now.

"What ya thinkin of beau?" Paul whispered to me.

"Just how wonderful everything is turning out to be." I whispered back to him.

“Like what?”

“like how I have a new amazing twin sister, wonderful new friends, and I turn into a giant cat!”

“nothing else?” He questioned.

“OH YEA!, I forgot my new lover!” I let the grin grow on his face, before I wiped it off “EMBRY!“ Paul got off the bed, he started to shake, and ran for the door. I whipped out my phone, ninja style (Star taught me that!) and dialled Embry’s number.

“Hello?”

“OH MI GOSH EMBRY! RUN! I’M SO SORRY IT WAS A JOKE! I-DIDN’T-THINK-HE’D-TAKE-IT-SERIOUSLY!”

“what are yo-” he was about to finish, but he was cut off by loud obnoxious laughter. I’M GONNA KILL HIM!

“Never mind.” I growled, before hanging it up, and whipping my phone at his head. It almost hit took off his ear when it broke against the wall! It also got him to stop laughing…He looked up at me with wide eyes, and his mouth open in shock, I would be too! We love our phone! …..crap! He’s buying me a new one!!

“B-babe?” He asked, scared my head would blow up. WOW!Paul looks really, real-ly hot right now? NO! cute? NO! Sexy? Drool worthy? Absolutely smoking hot, so man-I-licious that you just wanna lick him all over? …….well yes, but that’s besides the point…I was GOING to say scared. He‘s so gonna pay for giving us a heart attack!

I put on my pout, Paul just pulled out the big guns, not realizing he was standing on a land mine. ”Why’d you do that Paul? I was really scared!” I said in my “innocent” voice, making my eyes water.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t think you’d call Embry, I thought you’d chase after me and try to calm me down!” he smirked oh he is SO going to pay for this…..he’s gonna pay for this right?……….right?….HELLO!
I pulled Paul up off the floor, and pressed myself up against him. I started to suck and bite on his neck, right under his pulse (luckily I got the tall genes…ha-ha Star!) I slowly led him to the bed, and pushed him on his back. I smirked while looking into his eyes. I placed my hands on his belt, noticing how excited he was my eyes lit up. Leaning closer so I could whisper in his ear I said “it’s just too bad I didn’t fall for your plan.” With that I ran out of the room, planning to find my sister.

~In the Blacks Garage~

I burst into the room screaming “YO YO YO WHERE MY SISTA’S AT IN DA HOUSE?!?”

Suddenly I spotted Leah, and I remembered a song that reminded me of her, so of course I HAVE to sing…err rap it to her!

“She Ain't Got A Man,
But She's Not Alone,
Miss Independent,
Yea She Got Her Own,
Hey Gorgeous,
Uhmmm,
I Mean Flawless,
Well, That's What You Are, How I See It Is How I Call It Yea,
L-Look It How She Walk,
MMHMMM She Know She Bad,
Do-Do Your Thing Baby,
I Ain't Even Mad,
And I Ain't Leavin' Fast,
Imma Stay A While,
Hold Ya Head Chris,
I-Imma Take Ya Down.”

By the end of my performance, I ended up on Leah’s lap.

“what are you on? And where can I get some?” Jake asked.

“Coke,” I replied with a serious expression, trying not to laugh at all the serious/scared faces of my friends “A-Cola…OH! And pop rocks, and coffee, and MONSTER! Lots and lots a monster! The green oneee, and the coffee oneee too!” I blabbered. …poor Leah! “OH MI GOSH! I’m so sorry Lee Lee! I didn’t mean to scream in your ear!” I screeched, then blushed cause I realized I did it again!

During the awkward silence while people just started at me while I blushed Paul stormed in.

“Have you guys seen Michelle? She just storm- oh hey Shell…didn’t see ya there.” he blushed! Get this PAUL BLUSHED! yea, and LOOK AT HIS HAIR! IT’S ALL WET! SOOOO SEXY, I wanna see him wet, all sweaty, and hot an-I GET IT!

“FLUFFY!, did you enjoy your cold shower all alone?” I questioned, throwing him an evil smirk. Everyone tried to hide their smiles and laughter, because Paul had started shaking. Of course Paul and I are imprints, so we have things in common, like being hot heads, drop dead sexy *had to add that in there, cue evil laughter*, and being extremely stubborn. I wasn’t finished on my pay back, I can be a real b*tch, so I started to sing to him
“Cant believe I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life,
After all I put you through you
still stuck around and stayed by my side,
What really hurt me is I broke your heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right,
I really wanna make things right, cuz
without u in my life girl”

Sure this is mainly for my, but I’m pissed!

“I’m so lonely (so lonely)
I’m Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl”

Paul picked me up, and started to carry me, so when I repeated the chorus it came out all muffled.

“I’mf sa lanie (ss lanie)
I’mf ista lanie (ista lanie)
I haff nahbaahie (I haff nahbaahie )
Ta caff mah awn (Ta caff mah awn) oul!”

Once I stopped screaming/singing I could hear the silence back at Jakes, then I heard him whine to Star “Why can’t we openly flirt like that baby? I mean the guys already hear my thou- OW OW! BABY!” Jake was drown out by the sound of smacks. Looking up I smiled at Paul, he smiled down, I could tell he saw the twinkle in my eyes. “I love fighting with you fluffy, our make up sex is the best!”

~somewhere near by in the forest~

“SSFFFTTAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!” the girl tried to scream, my hand is over your mouth, do you think you can really talk?

“Foolish human, your niece is fine! But if you don’t shut up and stop squirming you won’t be too soon!” I said, these humans piss me off, but of course I can’t yell, I can’t draw the wolves attention now can I? Kesha better hurry up, I love my mate, but I can’t stand being patient with intolerable mutts. With two of their loved ones, hopefully they’ll be willing to cooperate, because we’re willing to see just how much they love them.

**the two songs in this chapter are

Bed Rock - Young Money
and
Mr. Lonely - Akon
♠ ♠ ♠
The two songs in this chapter are
Bed Rock- Young Money
and
Mr. Lonely - Akon. My lovely friend Michelle a.k.a xXxD3ADxXx wrote this awesometastic chapter!