My Werewolf Love Story

Plan Kind Of

~Quil's POV~

As Sam and I entered the front door to his house to see our girls, a strong, sickly sweet smell seemed to suffocate us as soon as realization crossed thought

our minds. Our imprints had been kidnapped by leeches! Turning to face Sam I seen how pain filled his face looked and knew mine was the same...

~Michelle's POV~

Laying in Paul's arms have got to be one of my most favorite thing to do.
'People let me tell you bout my best friend-'

Me "Hello?" I asked into my phone that was surprisingly okay after putting some parts back together.

Starr: "Sis, get yours and Paul's butt to the meeting at Sam's house right now! We have a cod uh mm, yeah...Oh I know! Code Rose Emergency!"

Me: "Code Rose?"

Starr: "Roses are red! So roses are code word for red! Code RED! Now HURRY!"

Then I was greeted by the dialing tone.

~*~Starr's POV~*~

Oh my god! I cant believe that no good dirty blood sucking monkey got a hold of Emily and Claire! First he thinks he can get away with killing my dad! Oh does he have another thing coming!

"Babe, Calm down. We'll get them before he does anything to hurt them." Jacob told me as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm going to rip him apart! One bloody limb to another!" I growled out.

"Guys, we found a note!" Sam said grimly.

"Give it." I said ripping out of Jake's hold and marching over to Sam before I ripped the paper out of his hands.

"Mutts,
Yes as you have probably guessed, we have your loved ones. Of course this is a way to get back at your little "gifted" shifters for offing some of my

friends. You have by Wednesday to "plan" how your going to "save" them. Wednesday night, we will meet at midnight in the meadow about 3 miles away from the

creek. You know the place. If you don't show by 12:04, we drink them dry and then head for your tiny pointless town."

Reading over it twice and each time growing more and more pissed.

"I'm going to mutilate him!" I hissed out as everyone read it over my shoulder.

"Not iv I do first." Both Sam and Quil chorused.

"No, you go save your girls," Michelle said walking into the house, "He's Starr's and My duty to get rid of." She added as her and Paul took their turns

reading the note.

"What? How is it your duty? Your not going near him!" Jacob started off.

"He killed our father and is coming after us next. He's going to die at the hands of a Williams" I spoke at an alarmingly calm tone, that left no room for

argument.

~Michelle's POV~

Wow, Starr was really staring to freak me out when she went off at Jacob. Paul and I shared a knowing look before Starr spoke again but with a crazed look in

her eyes.

"I say we blow him up, once piece at a time." Even her voice had taken a crazed tone.

"Sounds fun to me!" Quil spoke to her.

"What? No! He may be a vampire but I will not allow you to blow him up." Sam said with and emotionless mask on his face.

"And why the bloody hell not? He took Emily and Claire! I think we should!" Quil yelled to Sam.

"Quit reminding me! I know he took them! But Blowing him up wont help!" Sam said back calmly.

"Have you ever tried?" Came Starr's voice.

~Starr's POV~

Sam looked at me with an emotionless face before answering me.

"No." He said simply
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment on this! It is going to have a part to that I was just to tired and out of time to type right now. So please tell me what you think of this, I would really appreciate it and I might be starting a another new story, yes I know stupid but I have a good idea, if you would like to help with it please let me know, it is going to be a Justin Bieber story. Thanks for your time. :)