My Werewolf Love Story

Seeing Jake as a Wolf

A couple weeks have past. We're back in school again sadly. Jacob and I hang out every chance we get thought. I finished my car so almost every day after school I'm on my way down to La Push. Like right now, I just crossed the boarder and am now driving the short distance to Jakes house. I slowly pulled up and Jake was already walking to my car just like every other day. Before I even had my car shut off Jake was opening my door for me like a real gentalmen.

"How was school?" Jake asked helping me out of my car.
"Torture." I sighed dramticly.
"Awe, was it because I wasn't there with you?" Jake joked pulling me into a hug.
"Yes, I'm seirously debating on coming to school here with you. Then I could never miss you." I said hugging his warm frame and inhaling his scent.
"You should go to school down here with me. Then I could see you more every day and I could show you off." He said throwing me up over his shoulder and carrying me into his house.
"Hi Billy!" I said as Jacob carried me threw the living room.
"Hi Starr." Billy replyed laughing at us, I just sent him a goofy grin like every other day when this happens.
"Eepp." I sqeuked out as Jake droped me on his bed.
"So what we gonna do today?" Jake asked me plopping down next to me.
"I could just lay right here." I said closing my eyes and letting out a sigh of contentness.
"You say that every day." Jake laughed.
"Well, I've never seen what you look like as a wolf yet..." I said trailing off.
"We can change that today, come on." Jake said hoping up and pulling me off his bed and over his shoulder again.
"Can I ever walk?" I laughed as I smiled and waved as we past Billy again.
"Not as long as I'm around." Jake said trying to sound serious.
"Haha great." I laughed along with him.

Jacob walked deep into the woods before he put me on my feet. He told me to stay before he walked a little ways further to where I couldn't see him.

Moments later, a large, very beautiful russet colored wolf stepped out of the trees. Completely 'awed' by its beauty it took my a moment to realised that this big wonderous creature was really Jacob Black.

"Wow, your so pretty." I cooed as I stood up and walked closer to him as he sat down to watch my reation. He made a cough like sound that I think means he is hurt that I said pretty.
"Oh sorry, I mean very handsom. Is that better?" I asked him, slowly running my figures threw his soft fur.
He nodded his head before leaning into my touch.
"I wish I could turn into a wolf, it must be fun turning into such a wonderous creature." I mumbled still petting him as he made a purring sound.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry its so short, its kind of a filler. Then and I only have 2 comments and 8 Subscribers and 40 Readers, its kinda sad really.