Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Virgin Eyes

After my shower, I dried off and put on some pj's. I grabbed my glasses and walked downstairs with my favorite blanket. I sat on the couch and flipped on the TV, hoping for something good to be on. I settled on The Hills, not really paying attention. I grabbed my macbook and checked my emails. Most of which were from my friends and family asking me how training was going. Some were from my manager, asking the same. I sighed and started answering the emails, copying and pasting the same message for everyone. I heard foot-steps and then the couch sink on my left side. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Blake, with a rather large smile on his face.

“What ya up to sheila?” He asked, scooting closer.

“Planning world domination.” I said, keeping a serious face. He smiled at me and put his arm around my shoulders.

“Can I get in on it?” He asked with a smirk. I laughed and shook my head as he stole my laptop from me.

“Dominating the world, one email at a time.” He said laughing.

I nodded and yawned, leaned my head against his. He smiled and pulled me closer.

“You must be exhausted after pulling off that amazing back flip.” He said

“Big time. I never knew trying a trick like that could take such a tole on your body.” he nodded and pulled part of my blanket over him. I smiled up at him as he looked back at me.

“You know you can't avoid Travis forever.” He said. I sighed and nodded.

“I just need some time that's all.” He smiled.

We fell silent and watched TV for a little bit longer. Occasionally making funny faces at each other. Before I knew it, I was falling asleep. I don't know how long but I woke up to have Blake's arms wrapped around me tightly , asleep on the couch. I heard footsteps and closed my eyes again. I heard whispering then the footsteps disappear. I turned on my side and took off Blake's hat and ruffling his hair. He opened his eyes and took my hand away from his hair. He smirked and kissed my hand gently. I knew for sure that my face was probably bright red.

“We should get up.” He said quietly. I nodded and rolled onto the floor, proceeding to burst out in laughter.

He helped me up and we both walked into the kitchen, where Molly and Todd were having a make-out session . Blake and I looked at each other, with horrified faces. He grinned and put a finger to his lips. I nodded and covered my mouth, hoping to not laugh.

“OI! Todd! Don't be having a naughty with your sheila here! There happens to be virgin eyes!” He shouted. I couldn't hold it in longer, I burst out laughing, almost falling to the floor.

Not to mention the look on both their faces made it even better. I stopped laughing and Molly hopped off the counter.

“Who the hell is the virgin?” She asked. Blake pointed to me and I smiled.

“Whoever said I was a virgin?” I said, with a large smile. All three of they're jaws dropped. I started cracking up and then took a deep breathe.

“Just kidding! I haven't gotten that far! Almost! But not yet.” I said. Still , they're faces were surprised. I snickered and sighed.

“Gotta go!” I said quickly, before running upstairs as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
lol :)
It's kinda short but I'm pleased :)
Comments please!

GOOOOO KYLEE