Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

I Know You Want Me

When we got back to Travis’s, Todd stayed in the car and stared at me. I was doing a pretty good job of holding his gaze… until he cracked his famous gorgeous grin.

“What?” I asked, not being able to keep a grin from forming myself.

“You want me,” he said in a cocky way that made him so irresistible.

“What makes you think that?” I asked, trying to come off as hard to get. This drives him crazy.

“You’re eyes say it,” he said lowly as he pressed his vast lips against mine.

I smiled into the kiss as my hands slowly found his chest. Gradually, I worked my way up to his shoulders where I pushed him back with a little strength that he wasn’t expecting. My actions caused him to give me a flirty glare.

“Come get me, Todd,” I said in a teasing way as I quickly opened the door and got out.

I hurried as fast as I could to the door. But before I could even open the door, Todd caught up to me and kissed me hard. His hands worked their way down to my lower back as mine ran through his hair. After a few blissful seconds, we parted and eyed each other longingly.

“We could stay out here,” he suggested as his eyebrows cocked upward.

“Public indecently, Todd. No one wants to see your five dollar foot long,” I smirked as I walked into the house.

I always crack that joke to him. He eats Subway way too much. But he soon followed me and engulfed me in his beefy arms. My smiled returned as he started softly kissing my neck. Out of habit, my hand went straight to his head of thick black hair as we maneuvered our way through the house. I stopped short when I saw Katie in Bilko’s arms. The two were asleep on the couch.

“You making me wait isn’t a good thing,” Todd snickered as he kept at my neck.

I shushed him as I pointed to Katie and the Aussie. A huge smirk came over his face as he started towards them.

“Todd, don’t even think about it,” I whispered as seriously as I could as my hands went o my hips.

“But it’s so perfect,” he protest in a not so quiet whisper.

“If you touch them, I am not sleeping with you ever again,” I said as I crossed my arms and tilted my head upward.

I so wish I had my camera out. The look on his face was just so hilarious. I know this man too well, sadly. But that expression soon changed into an irresistible pouty look. I simply rolled my eyes at him and walked off to the kitchen.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked as he quickly followed me.

“Right here,” I taunted as I hoisted myself up onto the counter and he positioned himself so that one of my legs was on either side of him.

“I really don’t like how you’re teasing me,” he said as he came dangerously close to my lips.

“Then do something about it,” I said as I stared at him with a smirk.

He did alright. I expected him to reply with some witty comeback before he just attacked my mouth. But I guess I can’t blame him. Sometimes I can’t control my effect on him. Don’t ask how long we were making out. Now that I think about it, we probably shouldn’t have been doing it right there. Who knows what could have went down in Travis’s kitchen.

“Oi, Todd! Don’t be having a naughty with your Sheila here! There happens to be virgin eyes!” I heard the Aussie shout as Todd and I quickly pulled away from each other.

I stared at the Aussie, who just interrupted Todd and I’s blissful moment, and Katie, who was dying from laughter. Apparently they thought it was pretty funny. Bilko quickly joined her.

“Who the hell is the Virgin?” I asked, regaining my composure rather quickly.

Bilko immediately pointed to Katie who had recovered from her laughing fit.

“Who ever said I was a virgin?” she countered with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen from her.

I stared back at her with a shocked expression. Not Katie. She’s such a sweet innocent girl.

“Just kidding! I haven’t gotten that far. Almost, but not yet,” she said as her smile weakened to a snicker. “Gotta go,” she went on hurriedly as she ran towards the stairs.

“Do a little dance. Make a little love. Get down tonight,” Bilko sang as he danced closer to Todd and I.

“Don’t be hating, man,” Todd said as he pushed Bilko playfully.

“Oh I’m not, mate. I got my own Sheila,” he said as he wiggled his eyebrows at both of us.

“You’re not popping her cherry, Bilko. You can’t get that lucky,” I snickered as I jumped off of the counter. I got a little laugh from Todd too. Bilko just eyed me with a glare that didn’t last long. “You like her don’t you?” I asked as a small smile came over me.

“No, she’s just a little beauty,” he said, unable to keep a smile off of his baby face.

“Bilko likes Katie. Bilko likes Katie. Bilko likes…” I teased as I hopped around the kitchen, but stopped as Andy, Travis, and Jim appeared in the hallway.

“Bilko likes what?” Jim asked as he crossed his arms trying to intimidate me.

“Big… flip… tricks. But not very big… whips,” I pulled out and seriously busted out laughing at myself.

Everyone else joined in. I have no idea where that came from. I felt an arm go around my shoulders. When I looked up, Todd was giving me that look. The look I knew way too well. I looked around at the other four boys in the room and noticed they weren’t paying any attention to us. Todd gently tugged on my hand and led me to our room. As we were going up the stairs, he looked down at me with his sexy smirk that drives me insane. Bilko and Katie’s situation could wait. I needed my fix of Todd Potter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha. That was fun to write.

COMMENT!!!

It's your turn, Kaite! lol