Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Here To Save The Day

I flew into the foam pit and threw off my helmet, extremely pissed off. Todd crossed his arms and looked down at me.

“Come on. Get up and do it again.” He said.

“No.” I said. I was trying this damn trick all day and I wasn't doing any better. I was tired and sore and I just wanted to sleep. The sun was barely even visible anymore.

“Yes! Now get up and do it again.” He snapped

I shot him a look and got out of the foam pit. Whatever his issue was, I wasn't about to make him madder. I got back on the bike and was about to take off when Travis came outside, saving the day.

“That's enough for today.” He said.

I smiled happily and hugged him. He looked at me funny as I put my bike away and ran inside. I pulled off my gear and collapsed onto my bed. I glanced over at my calendar and my breathe got caught in my throat. X-Games are only 4 days away. I suddenly felt nauseous. We were leaving for LA tomorrow afternoon. I sighed and headed for my shower. As the hot water dragged the dirt off my skin, I thought about X-Games. I needed someone to talk to, pronto.

I dried off and pulled on my pajama's. I pulled my hair up and went looking for Blake. He'd been to X-Games before...and I really wanted to talk to him. I tip toed to his room and knocked on his door. I heard his familiar aussie accent, letting me know it was okay to come in. I opened the door slowly and saw him watching last years X-Games footage. I sat next to him on his bed and he glanced over at me with a small smirk.

“Can I talk to you?” I asked.

“'Course ya can sheila.” He said with a smile.

I took a deep breathe and began ranting and venting. Poor Aussie had to listen to me bitch and complain for about an hour. I took a deep breathe and smiled slightly.

“I'm done now.” I said, getting off the bed.

“Where ya going?” He asked, following me.

“To bed. I'm exhausted.” I said, opening the door.

He nodded and put his arm around me, his hand resting on my lower back.

“G' night sheila.” He said, kissing me sweetly.

He smiled and kissed me again quickly before shutting his door. I stood stiff for a few seconds before blissfully walking back to my room to pack. I opened my door and saw Travis sitting on my bed. He smiled and stood up.

“I thought you could use some help packing.” He said with his trademark smile.

“Sure but stay away from my underwear drawer.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been listening to "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy." By Big and Rich on repeat all damn day lol.
I know it's short :( I'm sorry.

Go Mrs. Todd Potter! ;)