Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

In Love

I was scared shitless. This was my very first X-Games and I was up first. I revved my engine a few times and glanced at the crowd. If I screwed this up, I would either break a ton of bones or die. I took a deep breath and looked over at Molly, Todd, Travis, and Blake. I revved my engine again and shot down the ramp. I closed my eyes and clear out my head. When I opened them, the next ramp was right in front of me. I flew off of it and quickly pushed my bike as hard as I could, as soon as it began rotating, I jumped off and flipped. It was completely silent, all I could hear was the wind rushing past me. I grabbed onto my bike and landed perfectly. The crowd was going crazy. I jumped off my bike and fell to my knees, thanking god that I was alive.

I was suddenly being picked up and spun around. It was Travis, with the happiest look on his face.

“OH MY GOD YOU DID IT!” He yelled, hugging me as tight as possible.

I couldn't even speak. I was just way too excited. But it wasn't over. I still had the free-style competition. Travis hugged me one last time before heading off to get ready, he was up after Twitch. I glanced around but I didn't see Blake. I looked at Molly and Todd.

“He's right after you.” Todd said.

I nodded knowingly and followed them back to the side-lines. He showed up at the ramp, revved his engine. He smiled at everyone and put his helmet on. He rode down the ramp and sped up. He flew off the ramp and did a back flip 360. He was almost done but he bailed out, hitting the ground hard. All I could think in that exact moment was to get over to him. I dropped my helmet and jumped over the barrier, running as fast as I could. When I got there, he was barely moving and knocked out cold. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I took his hand and watched his face for any sign of life. His eyes twitch slightly. But he stayed still.

I bite my lip as a sob escaped from me. I kissed him lightly and backed away as the paramedics came and took him away. I wanted to go with him, to just drop X-Games. But I knew he would be pissed. Molly already did that, and he would be so upset. I saw how Todd got. I wiped my eyes and walked back over to Molly and Todd.

“He'll be alright.” Molly said, pulling me into a hug as I sobbed quietly. She rubbed my back gently and kept telling me that he would fine.

I never knew that I would react like that. I hated to admit it but I'm in love with Blake. I regained my composer and sat down, trying to relax. I had to save my energy for free-style. I took out my phone and looked at the screen I continued to stare at it, hoping to get a text from him, telling me that he was okay, and that he didn't suffer anything major. That he would still be competing. But I didn't get one. I exhaled deeply and decided not to mope around. I walked back over to Molly and Todd and watched Travis's run with them.

But the whole time, my mind was going a mile a minute. Molly tapped my shoulder and nodded behind her. There was Blake, a lost look on his face but he was walking. I don't think I had ever smiled so big.

“BLAKE!” I yelled. He turned around and smiled, opening his arms.

I ran over to him and hugged him tight. He laughed lightly and looked at me with a grin.

“I'm still competing.” He said.

“Good! I mean.....I hope you lose.” I said with a fake angry face.

He scoffed and crossed his arms.

“We'll just see, American.”
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry!!
I was at my grandparents and they don't have internet >:(
anywhooo

Kylee's turn :)