Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Drunk Australians

Todd and Molly were staying at the hotel for the night, since Todd was injured, Molly wanted to stay with him. But Blake was determined to go. So, he dragged me along with him. We got to the party and it was packed with riders, sponsors, and more. Fans were lined up outside, taking pictures of their favorite rider. I thought I was going to go blind. When we got inside, Blake grinned at the disoriented look on my face.

“Thats why you wear sunglasses sheila.” He said with a smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked over to get an energy drink. I grabbed a Red Bull and decided to watch people. I wasn't the party type so I got bored. Blake had gone off somewhere, probably to talk to his friends.

I checked my phone and it had just turned 1 am. I had gone through 3 Red Bulls and Blake was still no where to be seen. I finally got fed up and decided to look for him. As I turned the corner, I saw him, drunk. I hate when people are drunk. I walked over and grabbed his shoulder.

“Heey sheila.” He slurred.

“Don't hey sheila me. We're going, come on.” I said, taking his hand.

As we were just about to leave, he stopped walking. I turned around to see him, kissing another girl. I was ready to punch someone in the face. I was fuming. And heart-broken. She smirked and pecked his lips once more.

“Call me.” She purred before walking away.

I yanked on his arm and took his car keys. He sat in the passenger seat and I started the car and drove off, not knowing where the hell the hotel was. I had no clue where to go, I glanced over at him, his head against the window.

“Which way to the hotel.” I asked, trying to keep calm.

“Take a right and keep going. You'll see it.” He slurred, before leaning against the window again.

We got there quickly and as we got out of the car, he slid his arm around my waist. I took his arm, and removed it walking ahead of him. We got into the hotel room and I realized that we only had one bed. Blake had already collapsed on the bed, already asleep. I grabbed my pajamas and changed. Even though I didn't want to, I had to share a bed with him. I crawled into the bed and pulled the sheets close to my body. I felt a tear slid down my face as I tried to fall asleep.

I had never experience such a pain in my heart. I had relationships before but never had I had my heart, ripped out right in front of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
Sorry it's short.
Don't hate Bilko! He's just a dumb aussie xD

COMMMMEEEENNNNTTTSSSS!

Kylee! :)