Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

I Can't Believe You

I honestly didn’t want to go home. I even went as far as calling my parents to see what they were doing. They weren’t home or I would have gone and visited them for a little bit. As I pulled into our long driveway, I was a little relieved to see his truck gone. That’s good… I think. It gives me a little more time to think a little more. Maybe he is right. Things are fine the way they are. What the hell is wrong with me? When have I ever said Todd was right with the discussion of marriage?

I had a good thirty minutes to myself, rethinking everything before Todd came back. His hair was messy, more than usual. His facial expression was just flustered. And he had a hard time keeping eye contact with me. But he did sit down close to me and pull me into him. He even kissed the top of my head. It’s good to know that both of our frustration and anger are gone.

“I’m sorry,” he whispered into my hair.

“It’s ok. I’m sorry too,” I said, looking up at him and taking his hand.

“You shouldn’t be sorry. You deserve to be with someone that wants you the same way you want them,” he said with no real emotion in his voice. I didn’t like it.

“What are you talking about?” I asked, confusion in my tone.

“If you love someone so much, you should be with someone that loves you just as much,” he rephrased.

“What are you saying?” I asked, more confused than ever.

“That someone needs to be with you that loves you just as much as you love them,” he went on apathetically.

“Todd, I know you love me just as much as I love you. I have no clue what you’re talking about,” I said as I sat up, away from his arms.

“I know…”

“Baby, this is dumb. Don’t give up on us just because…” I started, a panic coming over me.

“I want that person to be me,” he said, cutting me off in his same tone.

I had to think about what he said a few times before it actually set it. What? No… I couldn’t have heard him right. I watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a black velvet box. I seriously couldn’t think. He slowly opened the tiny case; a ring shimmered from the light hitting it.

“Todd, I…” I tried putting words to how I felt, but it wasn’t working like I planed.

“I had this whole little speech planed out in my head, but it went out the window. Just please tell me that you love me as much as you did a few hours ago and say that you’ll marry me,” he said sincerely as he took my left hand.

My head was spinning. Obviously, I wanted to say yes… My mind just wasn’t letting me catch up yet. So I responded with actions. I pressed my lips tightly against his, causing him to fall back onto the couch. He pulled away quickly and cupped the ring box close to him.

“I can’t lose this. It cost me too much,” he teased as he pulled the gleaming band from its cradle. “Molly, will you marry me?” he asked with a hopeful gleam in his eyes.

“Of course I will, babe. I love you so much,” I replied with a smile as I kissed him softly.

He took my left hand and slid the huge dazzling ring onto my ring finger. I can’t believe him. I never wanted a ring this big… but it is so beautiful.

“I can’t believe you,” I said after we settled back in the couch with me in his arms.

“What now?” he asked with a smile in his voice.

“You got me a huge ass ring.”

“But you love it. Don’t lie,” he said pulling me closer to him, if possible.

“I would have been fine with a smaller one. I just want you,” I said and kissed his nose, causing him to laugh slightly.

“Well then give me the ring back,” he said, moving his hand to my finger.

“No. I finally got it. I’m keeping it,” I smirk, making him smile once again.

He pecked my lips lightly before he rested his head on mine. I loved it when we cuddled on the couch for the whole night. Even though we were watching movies, I couldn’t concentrate on them. I was on this high of happiness. I finally have my man… permanently. No one can take that away. Todd is so mine bitches!
♠ ♠ ♠
I was so watching a Metal Mulisha video after I typed this... Todd has a little quote towards the end that I love so much lol. You can check it out HERE

Molly's ring!

COMMENT!