Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

I'm Not Proposing

After dinner, Blake insisted that we leave. He wasn't going to let me have any fun while I recovered from my surgery. Once we got back, I noticed that I had left my phone on the couch. It was beeping with a missed message. It was from my mom.

“Hi Honey, it's mom. I'm so sorry but the plane tickets are from tomorrow, not Sunday. The plane is leaving 3. So, we'll meet you at the airport. I love you lots, bye.”

I shut off my phone and sank onto the couch. I couldn't believe that tonight was my last night with Blake. I could already start to feel lonely. He sat next to me with a smile. I glanced over at him and then looked to the floor. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

“Whats wrong?” He asked.

“I'm....I'm leaving tomorrow.” His face fell and the usual gleam in his eyes dimmed. I felt horrible, like I had been kicked.

He gently kissed my forehead and held me. I could that he was upset, he didn't have his usual happiness in his voice.

“Well...I guess we'd better make the best of the next few hours.” He said quietly. I nodded slowly and stood up.

“Watch movies in bed?” He smiled a little and nodded, putting his arm around my waist.

I woke up the next morning, and looked at the clock. It was already11 am. I glanced over at Blake, who was still fast asleep. I quietly got out of bed and started packing up my things. I hated having to do this, I hated having to leave Blake. Especially since I didn't know how long we would last this far away from each other. I heard him move a little then he sighed. I turned around and saw him wide awake. I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and frowned. I sighed and kissed his cheek. He got up with me and helped me finish packing

I grabbed some shorts and one of Blake's jerseys and got changed. He looked at me and laughed.

“That's me favorite one!” He whined, putting his hands on my hips.

“Too bad.” I said with a grin. His fingers played with the hem of the shirt, lifting it slightly.

“I guess you can have it. But only because your my girlfriend.” He said, kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. His hands rested on my lower back, tracing circles in my skin. My phone started ringing, but he wouldn't let me go. I giggled lightly and pushed him away. I picked up my phone and checked the new text. Blake wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, gently placing kisses on my neck.

“Blake stop!” I said, trying not to laugh.

The text was from my mom, telling me that they were leaving the hotel and would be at the airport soon. I sighed and put my phone in my bag. Blake took my hand and tried to smile.

“I have something for you.” He said, going into his closet. He came back with something in his hand, and the biggest grin on his face.

“Don't worry, I'm not proposing. Too early for that.” He said with wink. I smiled and he opened his hand to reveal a small ring. My smile grew when he slid it on my right hand. I jumped on him and kissed him.

“Why are you so adorable?” I said, kissing his cheek.

He smiled and took my hand as we left the house. Sure, we were happy right now, but in a few minutes we would both be hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw :( Poor Bilko won't see Katie!

Katie

COMMENTS! please :)

Kyleeeeee Potteeeeeeer