Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Don't Mess With Our Men

All plans of trying to plan the wedding have gone way out the window. Even if I wanted to, I don’t think I could. I am not jealous when it comes to Todd. He can have as many lady friends as he wants. But once you start saying that you can take him from me and start calling me a whore without even knowing the first thing about me, you’re pretty much dead to me. I didn’t do anything to the girl. She brought this all on her own.

I was shaking for most of the morning out of anger. Just knowing that she was going to be at my house around my man, enraged me. Todd could sense it too. As I was throwing my hair up, getting ready for a day of riding, he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on the back of my neck. That small action caused me to smile.

“Control yourself today,” he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder so that he could look in my eyes through the mirror, but his famous grin was fighting to stay away.

“I’m trying,” I teased as I hoisted myself up onto the counter so that I looking directly into his dark eyes.

“You know I think you’re sexy when you’re mad… and all geared up,” he started as his eyes wonder to places. I let out a small laugh as I lifted his chin up to look back up at me. “Do you want to go work some aggression out?” he went on with a smirk on his face and his eyebrows raised in the direction of our bed.

“Not now,” I said with a small smile as I hopped down.

Why not? I wore your favorite jersey and everything,” he teased.

My eyes wonder over his appearance. Yes he did. Hung over his athletic frame was a white jersey that was trimmed in green and yellow. I love Todd in green. And the way his hair was started to grow out and start curling just added to his sexiness. But I couldn’t. I was on a mission. I eyed him one last time before walking out the room.

Molly…” he whined as he followed me.

I smiled again as I descended down the stairs. Sam seemed to be glaring at me, but I didn’t care. She was in for a rude awakening today. But Todd, being the genius that he is, started running off at the mouth again.

“But Molly, the sex is so much better when you’re mad,” he said, which caused me to literally smack my head.

He had to say that. He just had to. I turned around and looked at him, trying with everything I had to glare at him… but I couldn’t. He had an innocent smile on his face. He started walking towards me with that same look. Before I could say anything, he wrapped his arms around me and fell backwards onto the couch with our lips pressed against each other’s the whole time. I could hear Bilko in the background chanting. The stupid Aussie. I may have been a little over the top with this kiss just because I knew Sam was in the room. So my next comment seemed all the more appropriate.

“Mmm, Todd,” I started as I slowly pulled away from him. “Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

He did everything he could to not laugh at my remark. I kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving him sprawled out on the couch like a disappointed child.

“Let’s go ride!” I said a little too excitedly.

Everyone followed… except Katie. Todd, Bilko, and I all decided that it would be best that she stay upstairs just for today. I knew she was watching from a window though. As we all mounted our bilkes, my devilish mind was going into over drive. Today is going to be awesome.

But the little bitch still insisted that Bilko and Todd be right by her side. Even though I was insanely pissed of at her, I decided that I wasn’t going to jail…today. I trust Todd. He has never done anything to make me not trust him. But she better watch it.

I stayed on the sidelines with Angie as the two boys and Sam attempted to ride. I thought it was funny. She was trying to hug up to Todd, but he just wasn’t into it at all. See, just because he’s in the Mulisha doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy that likes fifty million different ladies.

Since she wasn’t getting anywhere with Todd, she moved on to Bilko. You could tell from just watching that he was just being nice. He would always make faces when she turned to leave. One time she even turned around and made a face because she knew she wasn’t getting anywhere. You don’t always get what you want, Sam!

Just like I like expected, once Todd and Bilko were sitting around the foam pit beside each other, Sam plotted herself right in between them. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t very much room to begin with. Todd looked so annoyed. It made me laugh. Now, all I had to do was wait. I had the perfect plan. Katie got the best seat in the house though.

Once Sam leaned over and rested her head on Bilko’s shoulder, there was this sound that was indescribable. The boys heard it and big smirks came over their faces. During the next few seconds, Sam had no idea what was coming. Sneaking around from all sides was the guys of the Mulisha; Todd’s and I's FMX family.

All of the guys were armed with some sort of water. Water balloons, water guns, buckets of water, hoses. They even had black face paint on like they were ready for war. I knew these guys wouldn’t let us down. Oh man, if you could have seen the look on her face as all the H2O rained down on her. Todd and Bilko were in the mix too, but they didn’t care. They knew this was coming.

Just ask quickly as it startd, the boy had rode across the yard and out of sight. The distant sound of dirt bikes was the only thing that hinted that they were here… and the soaked state of the three by the foam pit. Angie and I were seriously crying from our laughter. That was too perfect. I loved it. Do it again! Katie even came out and was laughing just as hard.

“Molly, I love you,” she said still laughing as she clinched her stomach from her laughing fit.

Sam had ran off a long time ago. I know it’s mean, but damn was that good. Don’t fuck with our men!

And to add to my entertainment, on his way over to us, Todd pulled his water drenched jersey over his head to reveal his well-defined torso. YUM!

“I really hate that I didn’t come up with that,” he smiled as he came over to me and flung his arms over my shoulders.

“You helped though. You got the guys involved,” I said referring to the Mulisha that sounded like they were on their way back.

“Looks like we got a full day of riding left, mate,” Bilko said as his arm went around Katie with a smile.

He smiled back before they pecked each other’s lips quickly. It’s times like these when I love to say that: I love my life!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh I had so much fun writing that lol

This is what I imagined Todd to look like in this chapter lol I think it's rather sexy.

comment?