Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Aussie Land

After a long day of riding, and thanking Molly for her genius plan to get back at Sam, I was ready to sleep. I yawned heavily as I walked out to my truck, Blake following me. He grabbed me by my waist before I could get to the car, a smirk on his face.

“I'm driving.” He said, snatching my keys.

I looked at him and shrugged, too tired to care. A disappointed look came on his face as he walked back over to me. He put his hands on my hips and frowned at me.

“What? No crazy rant about how you're fine to drive? No chasing me down for the keys?” I shook my head no and kissed him on the cheek before getting into the car and passing out.

I woke up the next morning and didn't see Blake anywhere. I looked down and saw that I was in my shorts and sports bra. I shook my head and walked downstairs slowly, making sure to not make too much noise. I was Blake standing in the kitchen but instead of staring at the appliances, he was using them. I stood there, slightly shocked. He glanced up and smiled at me.

“Morning.” He said with a smirk as he flipped a pancake.

“Okay Todd! Very funny! Now come out!” I said, looking around.

“Todd's not here. Nether is Molly.” He said with a grin. I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.

“Then how the hell are you doing this?” I asked, slightly confused.

“Todd taught me.” He said with a large smile. I laughed and hugged him.

“Don't worry, I didn't do anything last night, I just took off your riding gear.” I smiled, knowing that he wouldn't.

As we ate breakfast, he showed me pictures of him and his parents, along with some friends from Australia. The next thing he showed me, made me want to scream in excitement. 2 plane tickets to Australia for later on today! I grinned and kissed him happily.

“Excited?” He asked with a laugh in his voice.

“That's a stupid question!” I said, laughing. He smiled and cleaned up as I went upstairs and started packing.

I left a message on Molly's phone, since she didn't answer. I called my mom as well and left a message, I admit I was kind of rubbing it in her face but she wasn't accepting Blake so, there. I called Angie, knowing that she was on a flight home.

“Hey Angie! Guess what!?” I said excited.

“Uh....hm....You devised an amazing plan to kill Sam?” She said a laugh

“I'm going to Australia!” I heard her scream and laugh.

“That's great! Hey, I've gotta go, flight's being called. Call me when you land!” She said. We both hung up and I finished packing.

Blake walked in with a smile. He sat on the bed as I threw things in my suitcase. I heard him make a clicking noise. I turned around to see him holding one of my bras. I snatched it from his hands and put it deep into the suitcase.

“Come on babe! It's not like I haven't seen that before, especially on you!” I rolled my eyes as I zipped up my suitcase, checking the closet to make sure I had my riding gear too.

“Ready?” He asked, holding his arm out to me. I nodded and kissed him, excited to finally see AussieLand , and the parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
Sorry for the long wait! I've kind of been procrastinating .

Comments please :)

Kylee Potter xD