Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Turning Into An Aussie!

After only a month in Australia, I was starting to pick up an accent myself. I stood in the kitchen with Blake's mom helping her cook dinner when Blake and his dad Tommy walked in. Blake walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him and his mom smiled.

“You certainly picked a gorgeous sheila.” She said. I always turned red when people said that.

“I know. She's all mine.” He said with a stupid smile.

I laughed and shook my head, continuing to help. Blake and his dad were talking for a bit before we called them to dinner. As we ate Blake got a text, causing his mom to smack him in the back of the head. I tried to hold back a laugh but the face he made was just priceless, I had to laugh.

“Keep laughing there babe. No fun tonight.” He said with a serious face.

“Fine with me.” I said with a large smile. His face changed into a confused look and his eyes widened, realizing that I don't care.

“I was kidding!” He quickly recovered.

“Oi! No talk of your naughty little activities at the dinner table!” Tommy said.

I smiled and looked down, knowing Blake was probably embarrassed.

“Oh, by the way, Todd just texted me. Him and Molly just left LAX.” He said. I nodded and smiled.

We haven't seen them in over a month, I think I forgot how Molly talks. Todd isn't hard to forget, his voice is so obnoxious it lurks in your mind. We finished dinner and left his parents house. When we got into the car, he smacked his head against the steering wheel.

“Relax Blake! I don't see why you still get embarrassed around them.” I said, kissing his cheek.

“You wouldn't understand. My parents are doing it on purpose, I know it.” I laughed at his face as we headed back to his house.

Once we got inside, Blake pushed me against the door, a smirk on his face. I smiled as we kissed passionately. His hands trailed up my shirt, sending goosebumps down my spine. I'll spare you the details of what happened after.

I woke up the next morning to have Blake already outside, riding as usual. I smiled and watched him for a little bit before he stopped and came over to me, taking off his shirt. I rolled my eyes as he put his hands on my hips and kissed me.

“Gooooood Morning.” He said happily.

“G'day.” I said quickly. His eyes lit up and his smile grew.

“I knew it! You are turning into an Aussie! God! That just makes...you so much more sexy.” He said with his trade mark head snap.

“So, I was thinking beach today.” I said smiling.

“Sounds like a plan. But remember, any guys flirt with you, I get to be over the top!” He said kissing me.

I went and got changed and grabbed my sunglasses and towel. I sat on the couch, waiting for Blake. He came out and I stood up, his eyes trailing up and down my body.

“I like you tan. It's very...Australian.” He said with a smirk as he put his arm around my waist.

“I like you....you're very Australian.” I said, mocking himonly a little

He kissed me quickly before we got into the car and headed off to the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie and Bilko
haha I love Australians xD

Comments please :)

GO KYLEE GOOOO!