Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Just Don't Beat Me

The second we step foot off that plane, Todd was on his phone with his Aussie friend. See, I told you; joined at the hip! I didn’t care. I was too jetlagged to say anything to him. But I guess he was trying to find out where our favorite Aussie was. A smile came over his face as he flipped his phone shut and slid it back down to his pocket.

“Get your bathing suit, babe,” he smirked as we continued our way to the cab.

“I didn’t bring any,” I said straight faced as I could.

“Don’t lie to me. You brought like ten of them. We’ll get to the hotel and then you’ll change,” he said, being the controlling person that he is.

“Really?” I asked, challenging him.

“Well what do you want to do, Molls?”

“Baby, I’m teasing. I just love seeing your face when I test you,” I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

He let out a grunt and scrunched his face up as my lips made contact with his cheek. It was cute. I took his hand and he led me out to a waiting cab. He kept his arm around me as we were drove to our hotel.

I was so excited. Not only to get married, but just to be in Australia. I can’t remember the last time I’ve been here. Todd and I usually make a vacation out if it every year, but we haven’t for the last two. Seeing the familiar landscapes and beaches just brought a smile to my face.

Once we were at the beach, we were on the hunt for an Aussie, which was a little harder than at home. Bilko may stick out at home in California, but in his homeland… WOW!

“Call the bloke,” I said, looking over at Todd.

“No need to. He’s right there,” he smirked, pointing to someone who had their back to us.

How he knew it was Bilko, I’d never know. But I figured it out by him picking Katie up and throwing her over his shoulder. I’m thinking she really didn’t want to go into the water. She was kicking and trying to get out of his grip. It was cute; something that Todd would do… I’d have to keep an eye on him.

“You stupid, Aussie. Put her down,” I said as I walked closer.

Katie saw me before he did. A huge smile came over her face as she struggled to get away more.

Molly!” she said, as he turned around.

“Oi, mate. When did you two get here?” he asked with a cheesy smile still holding her.

“Blake, put her down,” I said stepping towards him.

“Fine. You’re going in later,” he said, pointing his finger at her.

She just gave him a look like nuh huh. It made me smile… until she came running at me. Being so excited to see me, she almost tackled me to the ground in a hug.

“You missed me this much? You’re in Australia. You’re not supposed to be thinking about us,” I teased as she pulled away with a huge smile.

“I just missed you. This one though…” she trailed off, tilting her head slightly towards Todd.

Hey!” he shouted, trying so hard not to smile.

“Ok… just a little bit,” she smiled again as she hugged him quickly.

“What have you guys been up to?” I asked as we plopped down in the sand.

“Oh you know. Just carrying on,” he said with a head snap.

“What kind of carrying on?” Todd smirked with his big eyebrows arched.

“Todd,” I said, smacking his arm lightly.

“What? I’m sure it’s nothing we don’t do… right?” he teased.

“Why don’t you two go do… something? Katie and I haven’t seen each other in like a month,” I suggested, seeing her face get red from Todd’s comments.

“Come on, mate. I’ll teach you to play rugby,” Bilko said with his Aussie pride as he got to his feet.

Todd looked back at me like I was crazy.

“I’m going to murder this guy. You know that right? I’ll snap him in half,” he teased loud enough so that Bilko could hear.

“Watch yourself, mate,” he said with his usual grin.

“Go,” I said loudly as I pushed them off like little children.

Katie and I went into random conversations. Most of them revolved around her time in Australia. It was so funny to see how excited she got when she told me all the places she’s been to. She even loves Bilko’s parents. That’s a good thing. We fell quiet after about an hour and half and watched our gorgeous men.

“Look at that,” I smiled, seeing Todd and Bilko trying to tackle the ball away from each other. For some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Todd's abs.

“Todd has nothing on Blake,” she teased, lowering her sunglasses a little to get a better look at him.

“Excuse me?” I teased back. “Todd has everything over Blake.”

“Blake’s Austrailan,” she smirked.

“But Todd’s Southern Californian,” I smirked back.

“You have to admit the Aussie thing is pretty sexy,” she smiled.

“Yeah… but I wouldn’t choose it over Todd… I don’t think,” I finished jokingly.

“Oh… I’m telling Todd,” she sang as the boys started their way towards us,shirtless and sweaty.

“Tell Todd what?” he asked, looking between Katie and I.

“Molly likes the Aussies over So Calies,” she teased.

“Does she now?” he asked, crossing his arms and staring at me with his look.

“No, Todd. I’m so sorry. It just slipped out. I’ll never do it again, just don’t beat me,” I whined.

All four of us busted out laughing. I may have gotten the attention of some on looking Australians, but damn do I crack myself up. Once his laughing died down, Todd came over and sat down beside me, planting a kiss on my cheek in the process. I love Australia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?

Todd & Molly