Status: Active!

It's No Fun on the Sidelines

Maid Of Honor

We all hung out at the beach for a little bit longer before I got an idea. I glanced over at Molly and Todd, and smiled.

“Come on Molls.” I said, standing up, wiping sand off my body.

“Where?” She asked, looking confused.

“Well your not going to get married in your gear are you?” I asked, putting my hands on my hips.

She had a look of serious thought on her face and it pissed me off slightly. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. She started laughing as we left the guys on the beach to head back to Blake's house so I could get changed. I pulled on some shorts and a tank top, before running back out to the truck. She smiled and took my iPod, putting it on shuffle and of course the first song to come on was “The Land Down Under.” by Men At Work. She started laughing hysterically, shaking her head.

“What!? It's the perfect song!” I said, laughing too.

We listened to everything from Brittney Spears to Blink 182 on the ride to the store. I parked and we hopped out. When we walked in, we got some looks from the sales lady. We weren't really dressed for dress shopping. A woman walked over to use with a cheesy smile, she was young, maybe a little older than me but not older than Molly. Her eyes widened slightly but she kept composure.

“Hello. How may I help you today Ms. Harold?” She said with a smile.

“A fan?” She asked, smiling slightly.

The girl nodded but continued about her job. She sat Molly and I down and she went into the back, pulling out some dresses. She tried on a few dresses before she came out with the perfect dress.

“Oh my god Molly. That's perfect.” Molly smiled at her reflection.

“This one. Defiantly.” We both agreed. As she left to get changed, the sales girl looked at me and then she grinned.

“Are you in the wedding?” She asked me as Molly walked out.

“Yes she is. She's my maid of honor.” Molly said with a huge smile. I had to try my hardest to keep my jaw from dropping.

“Okay. I think I have the perfect dress for you.” The girl said before walking away.

She came back and motioned for me to come with her. She handed me a dress and shoved me into the room. I slipped on the dress, slightly annoyed that there wasn't a mirror already in there. I walked out and Molly smiled. I looked in the mirror and spun around.

“Your getting that. Don't bitch either. I'm the bride.” She said, crossing her arms with a grin.

She had a point, not matter what, this was going to be her day. I smiled and nodded as I went back to change. We got the dresses and got into the car Once we got back to Blake's she ran into the spare room and put both dresses in the closet. I watched her and she came back with a serious look.

“Todd and Bilko can't see them. At all.” She said.

I nodded slowly. We both laughed and grabbed Monster's and got into our riding gear. The guys weren't home yet, so why not get some riding in? What harm could that do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie
Molly
Short, crappy. Sorry :(

Comments please! :)

Kylee!who I ALMOST called Molly by accident. oops lol