A Price For My Soul

011.

My head was spinning and I had only had seven shots. It was a wonder I was even standing. I was such a light weight. My body gridded and slid up and down Jack’s; like it had been for the past twenty minutes. I glanced over at Sam who was grinding between Alex and Gabe. Alex Gaskarth and Gabe Saporta, how insane was that? I never imagined myself in this situation.

In the past two hours, the rest of Cobra Starship, Paramore, Automatic Loveletter and Rocket To The Moon had arrived along with a few members from Lights, The Maine, Every Avenue and Boys Like Girls. The bus was so packed, the scent of alcohol sweat thick in the air. The lights bounced off of everything, leaving anything it touched blue, red, purple, green or yellow for just a few seconds, depending on thr beat of the music.

Currently ‘I’m In Miami, Bitch’ was blasting from the speakers. I was grinding up and down Jack, his hands on my hips as I swayed and bopped to the beat.

The song changed to ‘Bounce’ and I started grinding on Jack hardcore. My hips pressed tight against his, when someone stepped in front of me. I looked up and saw none other than John Ohh, grinding on the front of my hips. He pushed my bangs out of my eyes and rubbed himself against me. I giggled and pulled him closer by the hem of his baggy V-neck. He had a lopsided grin on his face and was obviously plastered like myself.

How did things like this happen? Grinding between members of my two favorite bands? Things like that didn’t happen to normal people. Was I normal? Was it all just a dream? I had no clue. But what I did know was, as ashamed as I am to think this, but Jack hitting on my sister was the best thing that ever happened to me.

‘Hot ‘n Cold’ started playing and I excused myself from the boys, dancing my way through the crowd till I made it to the mini bar. I poured myself a shot of Smirnoff Razz and felt a tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see Sammy, with a Bacardi Breezer in her palm and I silly grin on her face.

She placed her drink down for a second and started signing.

“I am so happy; did you see dad?”

I gave her a funny look.

“I am so wasted. Sorry if I can’t cook.” She gave me a sympathetic look and grabbed her drink, taking a long gulp, finishing the cooler off.

“That’s fine darling. I know how you get when you drink. You told me you were going swimming in the trees once. And another time that you finished off my dog; but it is s’all good. How is Alex? Is he a good dancer?” I asked downing my Vodka, feeling the amazing burn as it trickled down my throat. I moaned and looked at Sammy to see her nodding.

She jerked her head in the direction of Jack and John dancing with Vicky-T, who had taken my place.

“Yeah, he’s a good dancer. Can you believe it though? That this is happening to us? Sammy, last night we were playing Uno in Grandma’s basement watching The Price is fucking Right!” I shouted, not doing myself and good over ‘Dam Dadi Doo’ which was blasting through the speakers.

“That was awesome. I can’t believe that bitch got away with all that money. I wish I had that much money. I want a lemon.” I laughed at her signing again and poured myself more vodka.

“I am going to go back and get rid of Vicky okay?” I asked, finishing off my shot. She nodded and grabbed her drink, heading back towards Alex.

I danced my way through the crowd again and ended up grinding on Nick Santino, Zack Merrick, Pat Kirch and Vicky-T before I made it back to Jack. His hair was a mess and he was sweaty, but nothing made him less sexy. I wondered if that was just the vodka speaking but doubted it.

“Black dress, with the tights underneath…” I started singing along while I grinded on Jack, my arms on his hips, putting him in his place. I started nibbling on his neck, my tongue teasing him constantly. I kissed up his neck till I reached the curve of his jaw and leaned in for a kiss. Jack’s hands found their way through my hair as his tongue slid along my bottom lip, begging for me to part my lips just a little bit. I did so and brought my hands to the hem of his shirt and he kissed me. I slid my thumbs between his boxers and his flesh and he bit on my lip lightly, moaning so softly that I could only hear him. I pulled away and stood on my toes, leaning into his ear.

I nibbled a bit them whispered “Wanna blow this joint?” and with that he was pulling me through the people, towards the door of the bus.

Sammy’s POV

I watched as Gemini whispered something in Jack’s ear, he perked up and pulled her through the crowds, where they disappeared out of my sight. I bit my lip slightly and took a swig of my drink. The current song ended and ‘Uhn Tiss, Uhn Tiss, Uhn Tiss’ started playing. It happened to be one of my favorite songs, so I grabbed Gabe’s hand and pulled him into the crowd, beginning to grind with him. I heard him chuckle and I pressed myself closer to him.

I was terrible when inebriated and I knew that I shouldn’t be doing this. But for some reason, switching to coolers after six shots of Jack Daniels wasn’t going to change how wasted I was. I couldn’t even sign properly. Yet I continued to dance with Gabe, our bodies close enough to be having sex on the dance floor. Not that we where. Not that we couldn’t.
I kissed him with force and he followed with my actions. We were making out on the dance floor while grinding to the next two songs when he started pulling me towards a bathroom door.

That was when I had my buzz-kill. I snapped right out of my groggy state and tired to pull myself away. Gabe too had been drinking all night long, if not before we had run into him after Automatic Loveletter’s set. I knew he had drunk much more than me and I wasn’t digging what he was anticipating. I tried to push him off me and tried to tear my lips away from his but he just bit lightly on my bottom lip, holding me. The more I pulled away the harder he bit, until he tore the skin of my lip. I could taste the blood and I screamed.

If there was anything I hated most, it was blood. I lip was cut and Gabe was still not letting me go. He was so tanked her didn’t even realize that someone had punched him until her was on the ground with me.

He was still holding my hips, but someone was yanking me off of him. Tears brimmed my eyes as someone “Beat the shit” out of him. My hand flew to my mouth for two reasons, the shock and the cut. The pain was agonizing and the alcohol in my system only made it worst. I looked to see who had pulled me off Gabe to see Juliet and Vicky-T. They were both looking at me worried when we all looked at Gabe, who was being pulverized by Alex, Nick and some guy from The Maine. After a few seconds, other people were pulling the four apart.

“Are you okay Sammy?” were the last things I heard before my head hit Vicky-T’s silver skinny jeaned legs and the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
:0 WOW. Any comments? Please?