Status: Chapters coming slowly but they are coming

Two The Story of a Struggle Within

Ok Two is about my personal struggle with an alternate personality and where it might end even though at this point the ending I'm planning is not a preferable. My characters name is Jeremy which is the name i have given my ulterior me and his alternate personalities name is James. The story begins with me in Second Grade and skips forward to Fifth Grade but in Second Grade i meet the third main character who also has an alternate personality her name is Quinn. In 5th i realize the in the years that i had known Quinn i had fallen deeper and deeper in love. In 7th Jeremy has a mental breakdown awakening James when Quinn breaks his heart. That allows them to grow closer as friends Jeremy learns a year on the first day of 8th that she has transferred to another school and that i may never see her again. Thus the rise of James. The next year she moves to Florida and finds love finally giving Jeremy closure but too late to stop James who is reshaping Jeremy's personality. From there begins the struggle between love friendship and the part of him that many may never know was there. Can he put a stop to James? Can he find love again? Not even i know but we'll find out together.
  1. Preface
    The suspense builder that will hook you early
  2. Chapter 1: The Beginning
    This chapter marks the beginning of Jeremy's story in second grade when he first meets her...Quinn.
  3. Chapter Two: Quinn
    Basically an introduction to Quinn a back story to her then on with the story line