Status: BACK IN ACTION BABY!

I'm Never Letting Go

Now Make A Change.

A few months had pasted by since that faithful night at the Newport. I could hardly believe so much had happened since then. My sophomore year at CCAD was over and we were on summer break now. I could hardly believe it when I looked around; cameras stuck in my face watching my every move. I was so used to being behind the camera, that being in front of it gave me the chills.

And what was even worse were the headlines that went along with the pictures.

“ALEX GASKARTH’S NEW FLAME READY TO POP?”

“ROCK STAR AND PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND SEEN AT EASTON AND TUTTLE SHOPPING FOR BABY CLOTHES!

IS IT A BOY OR GIRL FOR GASKAR TH AND GIRLFRIEND?


It wasn’t even the fact that the rags were going completely gaga over the baby – but could they at least know who I am? The only fact that they cared about was that I was with Alex and that I was pregnant, yay-skippy-do. It’s not even Alex’s baby, not really.

Thinking about that fact, as I walked away from the campus and toward the parking lot where I knew Alex would be parked, waiting for me; I saw Jake walking in the same direction as me. We had hardly spoke in what? Four, five months since Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack had helped me get my stuff from the apartment we shared. I hurried along and got into the parking lot elevator.

Reaching the top floor where Alex was parked, I walked quickly to the SUV and got in, “Hey Allie.”

“Hey, how was your last day?” He kissed my cheek and started up the engine before backing up and pulling out.

“I wish it was my last day,” I laughed. “But, no; it was good. I finished developing that last roll of film; from that show at the Knitting Factory in Philly?”

He nodded and rolled down the windows a little bit and then turned the radio on low, “I bet they turned out great – we should really make you our professional photographer.”

“Quit it.” I really hated it when he did it; I still had two more years of schooling to go. There was no way I was anywhere near ‘professional’; but then again the pictures did speak for themselves.

“No really,” Alex then got really quite as we continued down the freeway. We were going farther than usually.

“Alex? This isn’t the way to my apartment.” I looked around as the scenery changed from skyscrapers to forestry in a matter of minutes.
“I know, and don’t worry – I have something to show you, or well – I few things to show you,” He smiled at me.

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going?” I asked as the sun was sinking behind us.

“Nope – that would give too much away.” I sighed and snuggled into my chair. Wherever we were going, it looked like it was going to be a very long ride; I must as well get comfortable.

[>>>]

I woke up some time later to the feeling of the car stopping. Looking around, I saw that we were in a housing community of some sort. All of the homes were big, and I mean, really big; like, mansion big.

“Who lives here, Alex?” I asked as we got out of the car and headed towards a large, castle-looking house. It was pretty and looked cozy and great to photograph. “Or a better question, where are we?”

“Well, we’re in Cleveland,” He took a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. “And we live here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy.
Another update tomorrow

<3
RR