You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 15 - Crossroads.

Image

The next two weeks in the UK went by with a blur of gigs and partying. I won’t bore you with the details although I’m sure you’re all wondering what happened after that encounter with Zack in the bathroom?

Well, there’s nothing to tell.

We never speak of it even though it still continues to happen every single time I’m with him, the intense burning and butterflies still as strong as ever. Especially now as these past two weeks we have grown incredibly close. It really is hard to see how there was ever hate between us. Leana is obsessed with the idea of me and Zack becoming a couple, as much as I’ve told her it’s not like that between us. She claims she can see right through me and that I just haven't realised my love for him yet.

I personally think she’s insane.

But yeah, back to the story, I was currently sat on Avenged Sevenfolds tour bus, now in Germany and on the way to our next venue. Zack sat to the right of me as well as Jimmy to the left, both boys holding plastic guitars, eyes glued to Guitar Hero on the TV screen whilst their fingers tapped furiously on the coloured buttons.

“God dammit!” Zack grumbled, as Jimmy owned his ass once again. I giggled quietly as Jimmy did a victory dance before leaving in search of Brian. Probably to gloat some more. After he left Zacky turned his attention on me, an evil smirk on his face.

“You think that’s funny?” He asked, moving closer to me. I immediately got up and started backing away from him, not liking where this was going. I shook my head in reply to his question but unfortunately couldn’t get the smile off of my face. Zacky pounced towards me and I squealed before running away, almost tripping over someones abandoned shoe in the process. I got to the bathroom but Zack was hot on my tail and got into the bathroom with me before I could get the door closed. I was now cornered and clamped my eyes shut tightly; hoping whatever he had planned was over quickly. I heard shuffling and my heart jumped as I felt his warm breath hit my lips, I could hear my heart pounding in anticipation as he placed his hands on my waist. And then..

Then he started tickling me.

I screamed in laughter as my legs buckled and I fell to the ground. He was laughing also as he straddled me, trapping me where I was as he continued his torture on my sides. Tears were streaming down my face as I squirmed underneath him in a desperate attempt to free myself but he was having none of it.

“Still find it funny?” He giggled, stopping the tickling attack for a moment, I used this moment to catch my breath and glare at him.

“You’re a jerk!” I exclaimed, whilst pushing him off me.

“You love me really.” He laughed, whilst poking my cheek making me smile again as I batted away his hand. A loud cough broke through the room causing me and Zack to look towards the doorway. There stood Brian and Matt, with amused smiles on their faces.

“We should’ve knew we’d find you together.” Brian said with a secretive look on his face that confused me. “We were wondering where you’d gone.”

“What do you mean ‘you knew you’d find us together’?” I asked whilst getting up off the ground and brushing the invisible dirt off of my clothes, Zack mimicking me.

“Maybe because you’ve spent the last two weeks glued to eachothers sides. God Zack I’m starting to think you like her more than you like us!” Matt exclaimed jokingly. I held my breath as Zacky slung his arm over my shoulders and the burning began again.

“You’re just jealous because I’ve got a new best friend!” Zacky sang before kissing my cheek and skipping out of the room. I vaguely heard Matt and Brian laugh and leave the room but my mind was focused on one thing. Two words to be precise.

Best friend.

Best friend?

Why did that hurt me so much? I never wanted anymore than friendship from Zacky. Atleast, I never thought I did anyway. I sighed loudly in the now empty room as I realised Leana was right all along.

And that I did in fact have feelings for Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones short but i'm posting the next one tonight so you wont have to wait long (:
I hope you liked it, feedback would be very appreciated!
Which reminds me, this story just hit 100 readers and 30 subscribers! Thankyou so much for reading and subscribing everyone.
Comments would be good too (:
The next ones more drama guys
<3! xx