You're Just A Diamond In The Rough.

Chapter 2- The Fight.

Image

March 10th.

I was in Starbucks with Frankie and his girlfriend Kelly when I got the call.

“..And then his mum walked in on us in the shower and it was just awful, Charlotte! They hated me!” Kelly moaned, her head in her hands in embarrassment. I was In hysterics at the story.

“Kelly, I’m sure they loved you and lets face it, even if they didn’t as if Frankie would care.” I smiled reassuringly and she gave a small smile back. Frankie returned at this point with our tray of drinks. He placed them down on the table and handed Kelly her hot chocolate before handing me my Frappachino. I smiled in appreciation before taking a sip.

“I’m guessing Kelly told you about our.. um.. eventful weekend?” Frankie asked rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. I was about to reply but the blaring of ‘beast and the harlot’ interrupted me. I muttered in annoyance whilst digging in my bag for my phone.

“Hello?” I answered once I’d recovered my phone.
“Hey Charlotte, it’s Molly, you will never ever guess what news I have for you!” Molly, the manager from our record label practically screamed at me down the phone. I winced and moved the phone from my ear slightly which made Frankie laugh quietly.

“Um.. I give up, what’s the news?” I answered boredly stirring my drink.

“How does 8 months on tour with Avenged Sevenfold sound?” I just about spat back out my frappachino when she said that.

“What are you talking about, Molly?!” I exclaimed, sat bolt upright now, ignoring the questioning glances from Frankie and Kelly.

“I’ve just had a call from Avenged Sevenfolds tour manager, they’re looking for a support band to go on their 8 month tour with them. I recommended you and he sounded ecstatic about it!” She explained in her high pitched excited voice. I was shaking my head in disbelief.

“You’re joking.. why us? That.. No.. I don’t believe you, Molly.” I stuttered quietly.

“Well you better damn start believing it Charlotte. The tour starts in 3 weeks and you and the guys are going to be on it!” Molly huffed, annoyed that I thought she was lying to me. It sunk in..

I screamed.

“I can’t believe this! Oh my god Molly, do you know what this means?!” I half shouted back at her. Now Kelly and Frankie were looking at me as if I had two heads but like I really had time to care about that right now!

Idiotic Idols were going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold!

Molly hung up to ring the tour manager back and I was left sat in utter shock.

“Frankie, you will never believe who we are going on tour with.” I said, relatively calmly. He looked back confused before shrugging, urging me to tell him.

“AVENGED SEVENFOLD!” I shouted before pouncing on him in what can only be described as a rugby tackle hug. His eyes were wide and his mouth was hung open.

“I know! I didn’t believe it either but it’s true! This is our big break Frankie. Idiotic Idols could make it big!” I said slightly awestruck at the idea.

“But.. are you serious? How.. When?” He stuttered.

“It’s in 3 weeks! For 8 months! We’re gonna travel the world Frankie.” I replied. I heard Kelly scream and she was bouncing in her seat in excitement.

“I am so happy for you guys! I knew you would make it!” She squealed, grabbing us both in a tight hug. I heard my phone beep, signaling a text message. I opened it and smiled to see it was from Molly.

‘They loved your stuff so it’s defiantly on. You’re meeting them at the Warner Bros studio next Monday at 3 to go over everything. This is your big break babe (: xx’

I showed Frankie the text and we both squealed in happiness again before ringing Jack, Jay and Mark to tell them the news too.

March 17th.

Of course, they were just as happy as me and Frankie were with the news. If not more ecstatic. It was now the Monday that would more than likely change our lives for ever. We were currently in the car park of the Warner Bros studio; we were early so we were sat in Jay’s car, waiting nervously for 3 to come around. We all looked pretty dressed up; we didn’t know how business like this meeting was going to be so we thought to be better safe than sorry.

I had my long black hair in scruffy plaits and black aviators covering my bright green eyes. I wore tight, black skinny jeans, black converse and a pink misfits top and a black, sleeveless hoody. The guys all wore jeans and various shirts, some even wore ties. We all looked very smart indeed.

I glanced at the clock again, nerves going crazy as I saw it was time we should probably head in. We all looked at each other and silently left the car. I was the first to enter the building, I saw a pretty woman at the front desk, taking a deep breath I walked towards her with the guys following closely.

“Hi, we’re Idiotic Idols, we’re here for a meeting with Avenged Sevenfold?” She smiled warmly at me and stood up.

“Ah, of course, follow me.” She walked towards a lift and ushered us all inside before pressing the button to the third floor. The lift dinged as we reached the right floor. The butterflies in my stomach were now going insane as we followed the receptionist to a room. She knocked on the door twice before opening it.

“Idiotic Idols are here now.” She said, smiling into the room before stepping aside and letting us in. I took a deep breath and entered the room. It was a pretty big office, with a large table in the centre. At one end of the table sat my idols, all looking back at us. I smiled nervously, not sure what to take from their stares. Matt smiled at us warmly, obviously liking the look of us.

“Hey guys, take a seat.” He offered motioning towards the five free chairs at the table. I felt my nerves ease a little and took the seat next to Brian and the rest of the guys followed.

So, first things first.” Brian started with a smile. “Introductions. I’m Brian or Syn.. either way. This is Matt, Zack, Johnny and Jimmy.”

As if we didn’t know that already.

“I’m Charlotte, this is Frankie, Jay, Mark and Jack” I introduced, pointing to each of them in turn. Brian smiled at us.
“Well, you look like you’re going to fit in fine. Who wants a beer?” He asked, standing up. We all agreed so he just brought the whole crate over, dumping it in the centre of the table and declaring for us to just help ourselves.

Three hours later and all the tour stuff was sorted. The tour was 8 months long, all expenses was paid for, including our state of the arc tour bus. Could life get any better? The A7x boys would be bringing their girlfriends and said we could bring our other halves too if we wanted to. We would have our own bus as would the Avenged boys. However, they said everyone tends to end up mixing and matching and just sleeping where they fall. We were now sitting just getting used to each others company. We’d gone through quite a few crates of beer now and everyone was talking loudly and joking around. Well, everybody but Zack. He looked less than happy with our presence and it was a little off putting. As I was pondering on this he stood up, as if he’d read my mind.

“I best be off guys.” He said to us, well.. I say us. He seemed to say it to everyone in the room but me. “I’ve got my parents round for dinner tonight.” He picked up his bag off the floor and waved goodbye.

“It was nice meeting you guys, the tours gonna be fucking crazy, I can’t wait!” He exclaimed. Again, to all the guys, but not to me. He barely even looked at me. He left the room and the chatter between everyone started up again.

“What’s his problem?” I asked, jerking my thumb towards the door where Zack had just departed. Jimmy snorted and rolled his eyes.

“He’s going through his time of the month or something. Don’t feel too offended, he’s been in a pissy mood for weeks now.”

“Yeah, Gena left him for another guy and he’s pretty cut up over it. He’s decided to take it out on every woman he meets now. I’m sorry he wasn’t friendlier towards you.” Matt piped in, looking apologetically over at me. I just shrugged half heatedly. I didn’t see why Gena doing that to him was my fault at all but I wasn’t going to let it ruin my mood.

“Don’t worry about it. Hopefully once he gets to know me he’ll ease up a bit. I’m not gonna let worrying about that ruin today.” I replied, swigging more of my beer. I just hope his mood doesn’t ruin the tour for me.

8 months with Avenged sevenfold started off sounding absolutely perfect.

A constant party.

Now, 8 months of Zacks ‘no women’ attitude.. Well, it sounded more like torture if anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
2nd update of todayyy (: I really hope you guys are liking it so far, Ive got some good ideas for this story (:
Next one will be the start of the tour!
x