‹ Prequel: Deathly Kisses...
Sequel: My Secret...
Status: Slow Updates

Never Forget...

"only protection we could offer."

I was shaking in the back seat with my bag next to me, I've never felt so scared in my life and I hated this feeling. The driver smoothly pulled up to the front then got out and opened my door. Many servants came around to grab my things, and there stood the whole family with a smile like evil minions.

"Where's Nicholas?" David questioned while glancing behind me.

"He's not better right now, his side should be better before the week." I answered then snatched my bag from one of the workers.

"That's great because I didn't know how to inform you that in the wedding you're paired up with Michael." My mom rudely informed causing me to freeze.

"Excuse me?" I retorted with narrowed eyes.

"Welcome back." Damien chuckled with an amused expression while standing next to his dad.

"Gee thanks." I frowned and continued my way inside. "I'm going to get some rest first, that was a good two hour drive."

"Sadly your room isn't fully prepped so you can stay in my room." Damien offered with his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks but no thanks." I snapped then returned my attention to David.

"Michael is currently doing laps in the pool, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you staying in his room." David suggested with a smile, anything was better than Damien's plus I owed Michael a talk anyways.

"That'll do." I nodded and followed a servant to Michael's room. It was a deep green color, with hint of silver. I took in a deep breath and casually glanced at his bed.

"I assure you nothing goes on in that bed." I jumped at the abrupt voice and turned to see a shirtless Michael using a towel to clean his ears.

"I thought you were out swimming for awhile?" I nonchalantly inquired taking a quick look over his body before returning my attention to the bed.

"Uncle David has a nice way of returning a favor." Michael chuckled then closed his bedroom door.

"Really now?" I rose a brow, shifting my eyes from the door to Michael.

"Yes, now to the point." Michael started when he noticed I was still standing he offered the bed, but I kindly declined.

"You didn't have to trap me here, I promised to talk to you again remember?" I reminded with narrowed eyes.

"Of course I remember, but sadly I never verified when you were going to talk to me, meaning it could be in like three years and I couldn't risk that." He chuckled while taking a seat.

"Of course you couldn't." I groaned while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nikole, I miss you." He confessed without looking at me.

"We didn't even go on one date." I mumbled with aggravation, what was so damn special about me that made the guys go crazy?!

"I know and that's a shame. I want to make it up to you." He proposed with a hopeful grin.

"No." I dryly deny with a straight expression.

"Please." He begged with puppy dog eyes, but I held my ground.

"No." I flatly repeated with a shake of my head.

"You're not being fair." He growled.

"I have a boyfriend." I reminded with narrowed eyes.

"I understand." He acknowledged with a slight frown.

"Then you see why I say no." I suggested and he shook his head.

"Actually no, I'm not asking for a date. I'm asking to make it up to you." He elaborated with a sly grin.

"In other words a second date, well a second chance." I added with a roll of my eyes.

"Touche." He chuckled.

"This isn't funny, Michael. I am happily taken, and I just want this wedding to be over with. You asked for us to talk, and here we are talking. Nothing more, nothing less." I rambled in a mono-tone.

"Why don't you stick around more, after the wedding?" He invited but I shook my head again.

"I plan to be gone after this wedding." I hissed.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, I hear that a certain someone is back." He quietly informed.

"Wait, what?" My mind immediately drifted to Nikon/Skyler, and sudden fear ran through me.

"I knew that would get your attention, and what if the only protection we could offer is you living here?" He suggested; slyly crossing his arms over his chest.

"I don't believe any of this, I think it's just a scheme to get me to move back in." I hissed with furrowed brows causing him to laugh.

"Okay maybe you're right." He howled with laughter and Damien came out from behind the curtains with a camera.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Damien pipped in while zooming in on my face. I shifted my eyes to his and Michael with a shake of my head.

"You guys are sick..." I whispered with such disapproval, and started for the door.

"Wait, Nikole." Michael called but I ignored him and headed down the stairs.

"What are you doing?" David questioned but I glared at him.

"Next time you do any favor for someone, let me know." I demanded and sat down on the couch opposite of him, I grabbed my phone and sent Nick a text... waiting till my room is done.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahahaha Damien and Michael are messed up!!!! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. <3 Kassi.

Comments are loved and appreciated...