Status: Gah! I have been super busy! Updating this slowly. =/ Changed Character Image + Banner : )

Woke Up From Dreaming

Chapter 4

~Jake’s POV~

“Jacob”

“Sleep” I groan.

“Jake, get up.”

“Adie, we just fell asleep an hour ago. Come back to bed.” I groggily reach to where the voice came from and grab her arm.

“What the fuck Jake. I know we may be close, and might’ve shared the bed when we were younger but there is no way in hell I’m gonna sleep in the same bed as you now. We’re grown ass men. Actually, we’re still ‘technically’ teenagers, but we look like grown men. Speaking of men, who is Adie?”

“Shut up Quil.” I swear that boy has ADHD or somethin, “ Who gave you caffeine?”

“You. I mean your dad. Honestly? No one GAVE it to me, but I got it from the Black family that resides in this wonderful household you have here. Have I ever…” I drown him out.

Damn, he drank my last Mt. Dew. I thought sourly.

~

Why was I so bummed to wake up and find that Adelaide had gone? I knew it was all a dream, but it just felt so real. Why could I imprint in a dream and not in real life? What I wouldn’t give for her to be real… to be here, with me so I could hold her again. Keep her safe. Kill that bastard that tried to hurt her.

I tried not to think too much about it last night. She was so afraid, but once we decided to be happy it was all good.

She had an amazing smile. Her eyes shone so brightly in my dim lit room. When our eyes first met my breath got caught in my throat, all the strings that held me to the earth had cut loose and it was just her holding me here. It IS her holding me here. I don’t know how it’s possible. But I know for a fact that it’s happening.

“Earth to Jake. Dude, you can’t just zone out like that. You better not do that while we’re runnin’ the boundary today. That blood sucker is still out there somewhere. The Cullen’s are helping us look so you’re gonna need to be on your toes.” He’s got a point. I guess I’m going to have to push all thoughts of Adie out of my mind for the rest of the day.

What am I thinking? That’s never gonna happen. The pack is going to shit bricks when they hear I imprinted during a dream. I‘m never gonna be able to live this one down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adelaide

I feel so cold now that Jacob is gone. I don’t want to be at this house. I don’t want to be alone. I don’t want to be anywhere unless it is with him. He is my home. I can only hope that he will come to me in my sleep again tonight. He makes all the bad things go away.

~

After convincing myself that Jacob Black is not real and is in fact the result of my overactive imagination and a stressful night, I decided I need another day to myself. I head back to the same tree as yesterday with one of my many Sarah Dessen books in hand. Hoping to get my mind off of everything that’s seemed to happen over the last 24 hours.

Five minutes into reading I was just getting into my book when I hear a something in the bushes not far to my left. Looking over I see the branches move and out comes a wolf. He didn’t look scary like the ones in my dream at all. He looked calm. Curious. Slowly he walks up and sniffs my leg. Cocking his head to the side he wines a little.

“What? Do you think I smell bad or something?” I’ve always been comfortable around animals. Wild or tame. They are all the same. If you treat them with respect and don’t push their boundaries you’ll be safe. It’s always worked for me.

He barks a little bit, which I find to be the cutest sound I’ve ever heard since it was coming from such a dangerous animal, and begins sniffing me a little more before laying down against my leg with his head on my thigh.

Looks like I’ve found a new friend.

~

I spent the rest of my day talking with Bubs and reading my book. Yes, I named the wolf Bubs. He somehow reminds me of my brother so it felt appropriate. We shared my lunch that I brought along because I knew I wouldn’t want to go back to the house.

Warning him not to bother the cattle and horses or my family for that matter, I left him outside as I entered the house for dinner. It was awkward to say the least. I didn’t look up from my plate once and was back into my bedroom within ten minutes of sitting at the table.

I just want sleep. I want to be numb. I want Jacob again.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's out later than I hoped. But it was hard! I dont think like Jacob! lol. but yeah. sorry if it sucks.

Feedback please? I know i'm not the best writer so i'd like some advise. :)

Let me know whats ur fav. line from the story so far!
I like hearing what you think ; )

Jessi xoxo