I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

To Get In My Car You Better Have; Cash, Grass, or

We piled into my car again and headed down to the Newark mall.

Home Sweet Home.

Sid and Nat went into SunCoast Movies to look for videogames while Jamia and I hit Nordstrom’s. They have the cutest lingerie there.

“Oooo! Look at these!” Jamia squeaked.

She held up a pink and black lace set of a bra and underwear.

“Oh my God, those are so cute! Hot!” I complimented, “Are you gonna get ‘em?”

“Yeah, I think so. How about you? Are you buying anything?”

“Yeah, I think I’ll try these on.” I showed her a purple satin corset with matching boy shorts and a turquoise with polka dots and black lace set.

“That’s cool. I’ll try these on with you.” Jamia said as we walked into a dressing room.

We slipped the underwear over our own and hogged the mirror examining ourselves.

“Damn,” I declared, “I’d fuck us.”

“Amen.” She agreed.

We giggled and changed quickly so we could show off our cute outfits to the other girls.

“Look you guys!”

We found SId and Nat and pulled out our lingerie so they could be jealous.

“Wow, those are smokin’.” Natalie said, “Those boys won’t ever know what hit ‘em! I love the color purple on you, Kat.”

“What did you get?” Jamia asked.

“Grand Theft Auto III.” Sid said excitedly.

“Sweet. Gerard and Frank are gonna have a tough decision. Girls or videogames.” Jamia added.

“Knowing them, they’d actually have to take time to think about that.” Natalie replied.

“Stupid boys.” I commented.

We walked into QuickStop Comics, to say hi to some friends and pick up Gerard’s back orders of X-Men.

“Ian!! Where are you?!” I yelled out since there was no one to be seen.

“What the hell?” Ian wondered as he came out from the back room, “Oh shit! I haven’t seen you for a while. Where have you been?”

“Too busy for my own good and Gerard’s been busting his ass with the band.”

“Yeah, that’s true. How’s his tour going?”

“Good. We’re going to meet them in the City tomorrow!” I looked back to my girls who looked happy with anticipation, “I stopped by to say hello and pick up his orders.”

“Oh, okay, awesome. I’ll go get them right now.”

“Thank you.”

Ian disappeared into the back room again.

“We should get them all a present, dontcha think?” Sid, thoughtfully, suggested.

“That’s a good idea.” Jamia responded.

We started looking around the small store searching for suitable presents. Ian soon returned with a manila folder full of half a dozen comics. The rest of us decided on another dozen comics and a set of Alfred Hitchock Presents... DVDs.

“We’re such good girlfriends.” I remarked as we exited the store.

“I know, huh?” Sid replied.

“What do they ever do for us?” Jamia asked.

“Well Gerard does this one thing in bed on Sunday mornings-”

“Okay that’s enough!” Natalie cut me off.

“Well anyways.... It’s fucking amazing.” I told Jamia, who laughed and leaned over to me.

“Tell me later...” She whispered.

I nodded and checked the time. 8 PM. We had to leave at about 6 AM tomorrow and I was going to be driving.

“I have to go home and sleep in my own bed before we have to sleep in the car for a week.” I announced with a yawn.

“That’s sounds logical. Me too.” Sid assented.

“Yeah I need about ten hours of sleep to function.” Nat added.

We left the mall and I dropped off the girls. I got home, pulled on some sweats and before I knew it I was asleep dreaming about my one and only.

I nearly jumped out of bed the next morning. I threw on Gerard’s favorite outfit of mine, Adidas track pants and an extremely comfortable, extremely old crewneck sweatshirt from high school, full of holes in all the right places.

Me and my iron foot sped to Starbucks then to Jamia’s house.

“Hey, girl,” she greeted me at her door, “Ready for this?”

“Oh, I think so,” I said while helping Jamia with her bag, “I hope I slept enough because I don’t think either of us will be getting any tonight.”

We gave each other gazes full of sexual tension and hopped in the car.

“So what was it that Gerard does to you on Sundays? Let’s see if you beat Frank and me.”

I got goosebumps just thinking about him, “Well, on Sexdays he...,” I paused for a moment, “I don’t know if I should tell you now. It’ll be kinda wierd for you.”

“No! You have to tell me it’s been building up since yesterday.”

I looked at her and she was so giddy, “Fine. Well we, basically, fuck like rabbits all day on every piece fo furniture we have and just lay in bed until we catch our breath and then we take a shower together. It’s not that special, just a tradition.”

“Do you guys... experiment with anything?”

“Yeah, sure. With food and stuff, not much else. But, doesn’t everyone?”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure. Unless they’re, like, fucking squares.”

“Ahhahhaha. I love you, you’re so hilarious.”

Laughing, we arrived in front of Sid’s place to find her waiting for us outside.

“God, I can’t wait to get out of this place! Can we speed all the way there?” Sid exclaimed, walking up to the car not waiting for us to get out and help her.

She would never admit it, but she missed Mikey just as much as I missed Gerard and Jamia missed Frankie.

Driving down the turnpike we were doing what I love most, listening to the radio, laughing, cruising in my car.

Traffic made the trip three times as long, but the two hour and a half drive went quickly. I pulled into a parking lot behind Kenny’s Castaway’s, the bar they’d be performing at tonight.

“Okay, before we get out and attack them, I just wanna say something. I love you guys. Meeting you has been one of the highlights of the past year. I wouldn’t want to go through all this shit with anyone other than you two. I know that things might get tough, but I know I won’t jump off the deep end as long as I’m around you. Sid, you keep me sane, and Jamia, you keep me crazy. I love you. Now let’s go get those stupid boys!”

“Awww! I love you too, girl! Ditto to all you just said.” Jamia exclaimed.

“Amen, I love you, too.” Sid told us.

“Oh, and me and Gerard call this car, so find somewhere else.” I announced, making them complain.

With that, we all jumped out of the car and merrily skipped to the entrance.

The place was empty. We looked around and then at each other and then back around. I spotted a door ajar with a light on inside. We tip toed over and I pushed the door open. Buddy was inside holding up a black t-shirt from a cardboard box.

“Buddy!” I yelped.

“Girls!” Buddy said back.

I gave him a quick hug, “Where is everybody?”

Sid and Jamia nodded impatiently.

“Oh, right, they’re outside grabbing a smoke.”

“Are those My Chem t-shirts?” Jamia asked.

“Yeah we just got ‘em today. Pretty cool, huh?” Buddy answered holding the front of the shirt so we could see.

Right away I could tell Gerard had drawn it. It was some random character and their logo on a black t-shirt.

“Awesome, well, nice talking to you. I’m sure we’ll see you again later.”

“If you can yank us out of bed.” Jamia said.

I hit her with a laugh and pulled her outside.

We were laughing as we stumbled out the door. Looking up, I met gorgeous hazel eyes that I hadn’t looked into in way too long.

“Babe?” He asked quietly. He was smoking sitting on a stone wall with Frankie.

“Gerard?” I gasped. Seeing him and saying his name took my breath away.

I ran up to him and jumped into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. His grasp was tight around my waist and he nuzzled his head in my neck. I loved hearing the little noises he made as he kissed my neck. He sat with me in his lap on the wall, and I pulled back to look at him.

“Never leave me again!” I joked.

“Never.” He promised me, deathly serious.

Damn, he looked good when he was serious.

We stared at each other for a moment, completely oblivious to everything around us. He looked down at my lips, slipped his hand around my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

An amazing kiss.

Long...

... and slow...

... and passionate...

... and long.

Did I mention it was long and amazing?

When we paused, I was panting like crazy. Not because of the kiss, I had learned how to breath properly, but because just knowing I was next to him left me breathless.

And wanting more.

He pressed his forehead against mine and smiled his big, adorable smile. I pushed hair behind his ears and ran my hands down his face and neck. His hands slid past my waist and below my belt. With my hands around his neck I gave him another big hug.

Gerard’s POV

How the hell did I get so damn lucky?

This girl is way too good for me.

Just look at her, she’s gorgeous.

I’d list the top ten things I like about her and the first six would be body parts.

Whenever she hugs me, she makes me feel like the only person in the whole world.

And I like it.

I love it.

I love her.

“Sorry guys, but it’s almost showtime and we have to have some kind of sound check, Gerard.” Buddy poked his head out of the door and informed us.

FUCK!!!

We’ve only been here for a minute!

I buried my head further into her shoulder and groaned.

My POV

I giggled at Gerard’s frustration and looked around.

“Oh my God, babe, it’s dark outside. The sun went down.”

“Did not,” He mumbled, but then looked up, “Oh, shit, it did.”

“Told ya’s,” I hopped of his lap in excitement for his show, trying to hide my agony of leaving his side.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him up off the wall. He got up, but then quickly fell back down pulling me with him. Our faces were a centimeter apart and I opened my mouth to kiss him.

“Katmandu! I have to kiss you!” Frankie announced bursting through the back door.

Me and Gerard had connected and even though I turned to face Frank, Gerard prevented me from doing so.

“Awww, come on, man. You don’t get to have all the fun! I need to thank her for bringing Jamia!”

Gerard and I parted and Frankie ran over and grabbed my face, planting a huge, platonic kiss on my lips. He then proceeded to screw up my hair and run back inside. Gerard fixed it and I got up again, forcing him to come with me.

We started walking in, he was walking behind me with one hand around my neck, the other slipped in the front pocket of my pants. He was whispering in my ear. His hot breath made my blood boil.

“I love you,” He was saying, “You’re perfect... Why are you with me? You too beautiful... Run away with me... Far, far away... I love you.”

It was the perfect moment.

Inside, I saw Frank out of the corner of my eye bouncing around with Jamia telling her stories and showing her wierd shit he had collected. Mikey and Sid were talking and laughing sharing a soda. Ray and Otter were messing with tech. I slowly broke out of Gerard’s grasp and hugged the both of them. Our conversation was short and Gerard and I grabbed a drink at the bar.

Finally the boys went to set up and the girls and I hung out until it was showtime.

The show was, not surprisingly, amazing. The band had gotten bold in their old age. Send ‘em away for two weeks, and they’re seasoned rock stars.

The boys came out and talked with the few remaining fans. A lot of the crowd was really cool and sweet. After a while, the boys kindly said they had to leave. I saw Gerard nervously look over to me and I waved in a seductive way, hoping to make him blush so he would get embarrassed and we would have to leave.

It worked.

He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He kissed it.

“We can go now, if you want.” He said.

“I thought you’d never ask.”

I don’t know where the rest of the band went, but the parking lot was deserted.

I led Gerard to the backseat of the car. We sat down and stared at each other like middle school students. We had a lot of moments like that.

“So....” Our hands were an inch apart and I brushed his hand with my pinky.

He was looking down at me and when I looked up, he lifted his eyebrows at me and tried to hold back a smile. I crawled over to him and straddled him. I leaned in to kiss him and he opened his mouth and closed his eyes. Then I pulled back and giggled.

“You evil little thing...” He growled and sharply pushed me down on the back seat.

He adjusted himself over me and I spread my legs to either side of him. He kissed me down my neck and then sat up to unbutton my pants. I stomped my feet on the seat in excitement.

“I think you’re a sex addict.” He told very matter-of-factly.

“Me too.” I concurred.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, “But, that’s perfectly fine with me.”

Then he swiftly slid his hands down my pants and took them off. Sitting up again, he put my legs over his shoulders with a smirk. His hair was falling in his face making him look so good I squealed in delight.

“I’m gonna give you a very special present tonight.” He said.

I nodded shakily biting my lip so hard I thought it would bleed.

The was car’s a-rockin’; so don’t come a-knockin’

A few hours later we were putting our clothes back on and smiling wildly at each other. After one article of clothing was put on, we’d makeout for a bit. He couldn’t keep his hands off me. They were all over the place, as if he had forgotten my curves and wanted to remember each and every one.

We finished, then decided to find out what everyone else was doing.