I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

S - I - N, S - I - N, S - I - N

Uh-Oh...

... new POV...

... don’t cry.

Frank’s POV

After showing Jamia all the amazing things I had got from the places we stopped, I couldn’t handle just looking at her anymore.

We needed to find a room.

Pronto.

I went over to Mikey, leaving J looking though pictures, “Hey, do you know where Gerard and Kat went?”

“Nope. And I’m only saying that because I don’t want to think about whatever they’re doing wherever they are.” Mikey answered me, looking down into his cup.

I laughed shortly then walked over to where Ray was talking with Buddy.

“Can I get the keys to the van?”

Buddy raised his eyebrow, “Why?

“Food run.” I lied.

Sure.” Buddy implied.

“Here,” Toro handed me the keys from his pocket and waved me away, “Just get out of here.”

“I swear! I’m just hungry!” I lied again, walking backwards with my hands in the air.

Woohoo! We get the whole van.

In your face Gerard!

Note to self: Rub this in Gerard’s face later.

I walked back to Jamia and jingled the keys in her face.

Her eyes lit up.

We’re so perfect for each other.

“Hungry?” I asked her.

She bit her lip in an extremely sexy way and nodded. I took her hand and we ran out to where the van was. I put the keys in the ignition and drove down the street and parked in a deserted parking lot a block away.

“Haha,” She said, “Kat called her car, but we got the van! Sucker.”

I laughed at her. Then she quickly crawled in the backseat. I jumped out of my seat after her, making her giggle loudly.

“Ta-da!” I announced, proud of my stunt.

“I love you, Frank Anthony Iero.” She said.

“I love you, too.” I told her and leaned in to give her a unhurried kiss to prove my love.

She tugged on my shirt and helped it off. I ran my fingers through her soft, black hair, deepening the kiss. She moved and sat on my lap and began kissing my neck. I could barely hold in my need to shout out in ecstasy. I looked to my right and searched for the lever on the side of the seat to lower it. I found it and we fell back with a thud. We giggled for a moment, but then it was back to business.

My hands found their way under her shirt and I unhooked her bra. I sat up to take my belt off and she took of her shirt before helping me with my pants. Our clothes were soon scattered around the car.

I never wanted to leave her again.

Is this what my life is going to be like?

Constantly wanting something just out of reach?

Being with her right now was like touching the proverbial forbidden fruit. How will I be able to live without the touch of her skin?

Fuck it.

I’m here now and that’s all that matters.

“Now let’s fog this baby up, J!” I exclaimed.