I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love.

I Want To Make You Feel Beautiful.

I had fallen asleep on the couch in Frankie’s front room and slept for most of the day. Curled up in the fetal position on one side of the blue sofa, I was happily drooling and dreaming about walking down stairs. It was a weird dream and I was doing that thing where you trip on the stairs in the dream and you flinch in real life.

“Woah, don’t freak out.” Frank said.

I was still dreaming and began looking up the stairs for him. When I felt Frank comb his fingers through my hair, I slipped out of my dreaming state and weakly opened my eyes.

“Hey, you look like a bunny when you sleep.” He informed me with a smile, knelt down at the side of the couch in front of me.

“Thanks, Frank.”

“ ’Welcome. Okay, now we’re gonna go out and have some fun.”

“No, no, no. Frank-” I shook my head with my eyes squeezed shut.

He grabbed my jaw and nodded my head up and down, “Yes, yes, yes. C’mon, you looked too sexy when you were sad. I won’t be able to help myself if we don’t go out.” He told me, eyebrows raised.

I smirked up at him with a sideways glance, “But... I just want to stay here and-” I gurgled, having my cheeks squeezed together.

“No, no, no,” He took his hand away and pointed up the stairs, “Put on those hot knee-high boots, fix your damn hair, we are going out!” He instructed me, pulling me up by the arm from the couch.

He pushed me up stairs, pulled my shirt up and off and shoved me into the bathroom.

“There aren’t any towels!” I complained walking out of the bathroom.

“Here.” He threw two towels in my face and giggled as he ran down the stairs.

I took the damned shower and walked out of the bathroom to find some clothes. I found Frankie in his bedroom setting an outfit for me.

“Hey.” I said with a quiet laugh at his sweet-ness.

“Hey,” He said back with a sweet, slight grin, “You like it?”

The outfit was simple, but cute. My skinny jeans with his sweater that looked like he stole it from Freddy Krueger with it’s red and forest green stripes.

“It’s perfect, babe.”

Why is he being so cute?

“I’ll cover my eyes and you can put some underwear on. Cool?”

“Cool.”

Frankie covered his eyes with one hand and stumbled over to the window, “I’ma stand over here.”

I giggled and slid my underwear on under my towel. I reached for my bra then let the towel drop to the ground. I heard Frankie choke and start to cough.

“You okay?” I asked, pretending to be concerned.

“Yep, Fine,” He sharply returned, “... Great... Just, uh, choked on my spit.”

“Right...” I said before I squeezed my chest together and shimmied towards the mirror with my tongue out.

He coughed again.

I was pulling on my pants and told him he could look. He turned around casually with his hands in his pockets, whistling. I was shaking my head as I put on oe of his wife-beaters before the sweater. I barely finished putting my shoes on when Frank grabbed my hand and yanked me out the door.

Frank was gonna drive the car. And to be honest, I couldn’t remember the last time I saw him drive, which was a little nerve racking.

“Frank,” I put my hand on his hand on the gearshift, “I know you were looking at me in the window.”

“Wha-What? I have no idea what you’re talking about!”

“And thank you.” He made me feel attractive again after a month of feeling like an unwanted dog on the side of the freeway.

“You know-.. Wait, what?” He asked and cocked his head at me.

I didn’t say anything, just looked at my hands on my knees and smiled.

He returned his eyes to the road and smiled, too.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

He drove us to a party at Vincent’s house. I didn’t see too many familiar faces to fake empathy for me, so that was good. The kegs were aplenty as were the chips and dip, so basically, this house was better than Disneyland.

A few hours of keggin’ it out with some new amigos, and I had forgotten all about Jarod, or whatever the Hell his name was.

Frank pulled me down on his lap where he sat on the couch. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I talked to Vincent. Vincent kept nervously glancing down at Frank arms as they inched further and further up towards my chest. I was just smiling because it didn’t bother me in the least. A minute later Frank flinched and grabbed my boobs.

“Oooo! Frank!” I excitedly gasped with a laugh and turned around to face him quickly, “You know I like that.”

Turning back around, I slid down and sat between his open legs. I snaked my arm over my head and stroked his neck. My eyelids felt heavy and I closed them and leaned my head on Frank’s chest.

“Tired, babe?” He asked me.

I kept my eyes closed, “No, of course not.” I yawned.

He laughed at me and slid his arms under me to pick me up.

“No, don’t. I want to stay.” I whined wrapping my arms around his neck and nuzzling my head in his chest.

“It doesn’t look like it.” He disagreed while standing up.

I groaned a little in protest.

“Let’s just go outside for a sec.” He reasoned.

He carried me outside and set me down. I went to sit on the curb and he joined me.

“Tonight’s fun.” I said looking over to him.

He was staring off into passing traffic, “Yeah.”

There was a moment of nothing and I had to think of something to get his attention again.

I put my hand on his knee and slowly began to slide it down towards him.

I could feel him tense up after every inch.

“Are you nervous?” I asked, still looking at him.

He bit his lip and smiled, but didn’t look over to me or say anything.

I moved a few more inches towards his crotch in my little game, “Are you nervous?”

He looked down giggling, but was still without a response.

“Nervous yet?!” I asked for the thrice time, getting impatient. I was three inches away from his zipper for christssakes!

I finally just grabbed him right between his legs and he shot his head back with his eyes squeezed shut and bit his entire lower lip.

“Oh yeah! Right there! That’s the spot, babe! Oh YEAH!” He cried out.

I started cracking up and quickly retracted my hand. He definitely won the game.

He caught his breath and finally looked over to me.

I had seen this look before.

And it was full of trouble.

Trouble I couldn’t wait to get into.

He leaned towards me but I leaned back to avoid him. He was looking at my mouth and I was looking at his. Then I looked into his eyes and put my index finger to his lips as if to stop him. He quickly grabbed my hand and threw it back down to my side.

He never could take ‘no’ for an answer.

My arms were supporting my body that was leaning back as Frank hovered over me. He swept in and took my mouth in his. He soon slipped his tongue under mine.

I was practically laying down on the leave-littered street ready for him to take me right there. My knees were bent up on either side of him and he grasped my thigh pulling it close to him.

I don’t know what I was doing, but I reached to unzip his pants when someone yelled from outside Vincent’s house breaking the silence and spooking the two of us. Frank stopped kissing me. I wish he hadn’t. He sat up on his knees and touched the side of my face. He gave me one more quick kiss on the lips and stood up to give me a hand up.

I involuntarily stood up. He brushed all the leaves off me and grabbed my hand to tug me back inside.

I went to the beer keg to grab another drink. Frank came up behind me and wound his arms around me. Kissing my neck he slowly slid his hands down the front of my jeans.

I sipped my beer, smiling, looking straight ahead. Alex was staring at us, but it didn’t bother me. Frank turned his head to look at me, also grinning. His smile quickly faded when he saw Alex gaping at us.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” He angrily called out to Alex.

Alex shot his glance to the floor and walked away.

“Fucking asshole.” Frank said to me.

“Yeah, what a cock-block.” I replied.

I lifted my hand and patted the side of his face like an obedient dog then kissed his forehead. I smirked devilishly and sipped my beer as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

What’s wrong with Jamia? How could she leave Frank?

FRANK’s POV

What’s wrong with Gerard? How could he leave her?

I decided not to dwell on the thought and just kissed her neck. So soft. I wanted her and I think she wanted me. Not that that ever stopped me before...

MY POV

‘We need to get out of here’, I thought

I hope he’ll take me. He might think it’s wrong. Gerard being his best friend and all...

“Have you ever seen Vincent’s brother’s room?” Frank suddenly asked me, “It’s pretty darn cool.”

There he goes reading my mind.

“No,” I responded, “Where is it? Upstairs?”

He nodded his head on my shoulder.

“You wanna show me?” I asked.

He looked up at me with those dreamy hazel eyes that were so innocent, yet so sinful at the same time. His smirk was also sexy and awkward simultaneously.

“You wanna... come?” He asked, stepping in front of me.

I knew what he meant...

And knowing that gave me shivers.

He was so clever when it came to being mischievous.

“Yeah.” I answered, and I knew he knew what I meant.

FRANK’s POV

Her eyes sparkled as she said it.

Maybe ‘us’ could happen.

Maybe we would work together.

Why not?

I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me. We reached the stairs and she spun around to face me. She started pulling me up the stairs.

She looked hot, and I wanted to be in her.

Yeah... at this point the head on my shoulders was no longer making decisions for me, rather the head of a different kind.

MY POV

“So where is it?” I asked him.

“It’s down there.” He pointed down the hall and we sauntered to the door.

I looked around, “Cool, um... posters,” Well, that sounded retarded.

Frank still had me by the hand and turned me to face him. He leaned in so that our noses were touching. Then he opened his mouth and collided into me.

Things went quickly from there. He shut the door and tore his shirt off, then mine. I scratched and clawed at his back yearning, begging, pleading for him to take me.

“That... fucking... hurts...” He whispered between kisses, “Don’t stop.”

I giggled into his mouth.

He began fumbling trying to take my bra off.

“What the fuck is wrong with this thing?!” He angrily complained, pulling at the back strap of my bra.

“Babe, it opens here.” I informed him, moving his hands to the front closure.

“Oh, well, fuck, you could’ve told me.” He laughed.

“Shut the fuck up and kiss me.” I returned with a smile and pulled him to me.

Pants were next to go as we flopped down on the small twin sized bed. Hands were lost, arms and legs were deeply vined and entangled, hair was pulled, skin was scratched, bruises started forming.

His touch was so different. He was so strong and forceful. He was in charge, and who was I to stop him?

We had lost all abandon or inhibition and just became completely animalistic. All the shit we’d been through to that point had built to a climax, and it was an extremely pleasurable climax at that.

There was no logical thought.

No human reason.

No guilt.

Just animal nature.

At one point Frank had lost his balance and we fell off the bed. But that didn’t stop us. We just moved some action figures that had fallen off the shelves from under me and got right back into it.

“Say it.” He requested.

I couldn’t respond, I only moaned and tensed all my muscles.

“Say it.” He repeated into my ear.

I whimpered in delight, but couldn’t catch my breath, “...Frank...” I huffed out.

“Say my name!” He demanded.

“Frank!”

“Again!”

“FRANK!” I moaned until my throat was dry and my voice was gravelly.

He left me sprawled and panting and praying for more.

‘Fuck Gerard.

No,... fuck Frankie,
’ I smiled in devilish glee.

‘Let that STD-infested, dumb blonde, bitch fuck Gerard.’

I turned onto my side and nuzzled into Frankie’s neck, “Again, baby, please. Again...”

“Again?”

I nodded on his chest. He rolled on top of me and looked down at me. His hair was wet and hanging over his eyes. He flipped his head back so I could see his gorgeous greens.

He leaned down and bit my earlobes, “As you wish...”

M e l t .