Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

You'll Be The Death Of Me

School the next day was really boring. I had Jake's sweatshirt stuffed in my bag and I smiled every time I thought about it being there. Bella pretty much ignored me now and even changed seats in class so we don't sit next to each other. I sit by a new kid that just transferred here. His name is Dillon.

I don't know very much about him, but I do know that he wears colored contacts. His eyes have a red-ish look to them... I walked with Nick through the halls after the bell rang.

"What are you doing after school?" Nick asked pulling his back pack up higher onto his shoulder.

"I know that Jake is picking me up and I think we're hanging out today and all weekend." I said as we walked out of the building. We got to our car and saw Jake's Rabbit pull into a spot next to ours. Jacob and Embry got out. I saw Nick go red and stand shyly next to me. I nudged him lightly and smiled.

"Hey Babe," Jake greeted me with a small kiss. Embry walked over to Nick and I saw my younger brother get shy and kept playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Emma, Embry and I are leaving. I'll see you later," I hugged Nick goodbye and he left with Embry in the passenger seat. I got into the Rabbit with Jake and pulled the sweatshirt out of my bag and handed it to him.

"Thanks," he chuckled and threw it into the back of the car and started driving towards La Push.

"So, what's on the agenda?"

"I actually want to show you something pretty cool," he said glancing at me while driving.

"Does it have to do with your crazy wolf thing?" I asked with a laugh. He gave me a fake shocked look and gasped.

"How did you know?!" I laughed and Jake parked his car near the forest line by Sam's house. It was close to First Beach too. We got out and he led me far into the woods where we couldn't be seen easily.

"What are we doing?" I asked curiously.

"Wait right here," he backed up into the trees where I couldn't see him. I waited for almost a minute before a giant wolf appeared in front of me. I knew it was Jake from the color of his fur and the way he looked like he had a goofy grin on his face.

"Cute," I giggled and rubbed his big head. He leaned into my touch before kneeling down and nodding his head to me.

"What? ... You want me to get on?! Jake, that's crazy!" he gave me puppy dog eyes and whimpered like a puppy. I groaned and hesitantly got on his back. I gripped onto the fur on his neck. He barked a laugh and was panting happily.

"You'll be the death of me," he made a snorting noise and playfully rolled his eyes. I laughed and held on tight. Jake started jogging and slowly picked up his speed until he was running as fast as a car could.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," I kept repeating as I bounced up and down as he ran. Even though I was scared, the experience was amazing. Never in my life did I ever think that I could go that fast and Jake helped me do it. I smiled and kissed his head softly. He slowly made a circle and we were back where we started.

I got off and it felt like my legs were made of jello. I sat down on the ground and watched the wolf Jake disappear and then reappear with just a pair of shorts on. He sat down next to me and held my hand. I leaned into his chest and closed my eyes.

"That's was the most scary and exciting thing I've ever done," I grinned.

"I'm glad you liked it," he chuckled.

"So do you think Embry will tell Nick about you guys soon?" I asked timidly. Jake thought about it for a second.

"Not today but I'm pretty sure he will soon. He practically begged me to bring him with me today to pick you up." he laughed.

"Let's go to Port Angeles tomorrow!" I said getting excited. I haven't gone since I moved here and I've been wanting to go to a city instead of seeing the small town of Forks everyday.

"That's sounds fun. We can catch a movie and eat at this small Diner I like there. It'll be fun and it'll be our second official date," I nodded and Jacob leaned down, capturing my lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away after a few seconds.

We laid down and stared up at the afternoon sky. Luckily the rain stopped early this morning and now the weekend was supposed to be rain free. Jake and I held hands and tried to make shapes out of all the different clouds floating in the sky.

He's becoming everything to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Tell me about it;
Leave a comment.
(: