Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

I Was Too Busy Staring At You

The next morning I was more excited than ever before. I quickly got dressed and ready to go out for the day with Jake. We planned to go see that Avatar movie with the blue aliens and the different planet, and then we are going to eat at Hal’s Diner.

“Em! Stop being so loud!” Nick whined and pulled the covers over his head. It was almost noon and he was still in bed.

“I thought you and Embry were spending the day together. That won’t happen if you sleep all day.” I warned putting lip gloss on. Nick jumped out of bed and ran into our bathroom. I heard the shower start and smirked.

My mom and grandma were in the kitchen reading the newspaper and sipping on tea when I walked in there.

“Hey, I’ll be back by 6 tonight,” I told them while peeling a Clementine and eating it. My mom set down her section of the newspaper and folded her hands neatly on the table. I stopped eating and paid attention to what she had to say.

“I found a house; our new house. We can start moving in tomorrow.” She said with a smile. I almost screamed and jumped up and down. I ran over to my mom and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you thank you thank you! No more sharing a room with Nick!” Just then my brother walked in; dressed, but his hair still slightly wet.

“What about me?” he asked stealing my clemetine and eating the rest.

“Mom bought our house and we’re moving in tomorrow!” I was too happy to get mad at him over my orange. The doorbell rang and my mood only got happier. Jacob was standing there when I opened the door, a wide grin on his face like always.

“Good afternoon,” he said kissing my lips. I quickly said goodbye to everyone and got into the rabbit with my boyfriend.

“Guess what?” I asked jumping up and down in my seat.

“Hm, your mom bought a house?” he answered. I stopped hopping and just stared at him for a while. How did he know? Jake started laughing as we drove to Port Angeles.

“I have super hearing, remember? I was standing on your front porch when you were telling Nick about it,” He filled in. I lightly smacked his arm.

“Fun ruiner,” I grumbled. Jake shook his head and held my hand as he drove. I love it when he does that. It always makes me feel special whenever I’m with him. Not before long, we were pulling up to the theater and standing in line to get our tickets. Apparently, Avatar was a popular movie that a lot of people wanted to see.

Jake bought our tickets along with a giant tub of popcorn and two sodas. We were walking to our theater room when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Dillon smiling at me.

“Emma, I thought it was you. Are you here with anyone?” he asked. Jake stopped walking and stood next to me.

“Yeah, I’m here with my boyfriend. Jacob this is Dillon my classmate, Dillon this is Jacob, my boyfriend.” I introduced them. Dillon smiled happily, but Jacob had a frown carved into his face.

“That’s cute. You’re on a date; what movie are you seeing?”

“It’s called Avatar. I haven’t seen the trailers, but it’s supposed to be really good.” I said wanting to walk away. Dillon freaks me out with his red tinted eyes and creepy personality. I just wanted to go see a movie with Jake and enjoy my date. Why do people always ruin my dates??

“I’m going to see that one too!” I groaned on the inside and Jacob just flat out groaned. I nudged him telling him mentally to be nice. Dillon didn’t seem fazed at all by Jake’s rude actions, but instead was still smiling at me.

“Do you want to sit-“

“Sorry, dude, but we’re on a date and I want to be alone with my girlfriend.” Jake said. He took my hand in his and pulled me away from Dillon. I didn’t bother to look back, but focused on how mad Jake was. He was to the point of trembling.

We sat down in two empty seats further in the back, away from people and I placed a hand on his back.

“Jake, relax.” I said rubbing his back softly. He calmed down, but looked sad and mad at the same time.

“Sorry for getting out of control, but I don’t like that guy and I don’t want you to go near him anymore.” Jake said rubbing his temples.

“He sits next to me in class,” I whispered. Jake growled through his teeth, but forced himself to stop again.

“Emma, that guy's a vampire. But he’s not like Edward’s family. They all have gold eyes because they fed off animals. Dillon has red eyes because he feeds off humans. And if a vampire feeds off a human, they either have to change them or kill them. I don’t ever want you to be alone with him. From now on, I’m going to pick you up every day after school.”

“Okay, Jake,” I knew something about Dillon was off, but a vampire? Wow…

The rest of our date was nice. Avatar turned out to be a really good movie. I like the aliens the best because they were blue and got to ride on dragon like animals. We’re now sitting in Hal’s diner looking at the menus.

“Get anything you want because I know I’ll be eating a lot.” Jacob chuckled rubbing his belly. He even ate that entire tub of popcorn during the movie. I giggled and scanned over the menu again. The blonde waitress came over to our table and flashed Jake a smile. I don’t like her…

“What can I get for you?” she asked winking at him. He ignored her and kept his eyes on the menu.

“I want 2 hamburgers, a hot dog, chicken fingers, fries, and a coke.” He finished and looked at me.

“What do you want Emma?”

“I’ll have the chicken fingers and a sprite please,”

“Is there anything else I can get for you tonight?” she asked Jake batting her eyelashes. I wanted to scoff at her horrible attempt at flirting. Jacob finally looked at her and shook his head.

“No, I don’t want to be too full. I plan on taking my girlfriend to the park after this and showing her all the Christmas lights.” He said and looked at me. His eyes were full of love and I blushed a pink color. Our waitress glanced at me before shoving her nose in the air and stalking off with our order.

“She was completely hitting on you,” I said ripping some pieces off a napkin in front of me.

“Really? I didn’t notice. I was too busy staring at you,” I got embarrassed and looked away.

“You’re so cheesy.” I mumbled.

“And you’ve already called me that before.” He stated grinning like an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! So cute(:
HEY!!! I have a new story out about PAUL! So read it and comment!!
Thank you(: