Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

So, Are You Guys Using Protection?

It was Sunday today and I was helping my mom and Nick move into our new house. Now I would have my own room and bathroom. It’s like heaven! Jake also said he would come by later to help me once he finished his shift with Embry and Paul.

“EM! These are your clothes!” Nick called through the house. I ran down the stairs and met him at the door. I took the box up to my room along with a few other smaller things. Moving is a lot of work…

Once we got everything we needed into the house, we all went to separate rooms and started putting everything in place. I was hanging up clothes in my closet when I heard my door open. I assumed it was just Nick and I continued to hang up clothes. I grabbed for another shirt, but saw it was a pair of Nick’s boxers. How did those get in my box?

I walked out of the closet and threw them at him.

“Those are yours,” I said not paying attention to him. I heard a chuckle which didn’t sound much like Nick.

“I don’t remember owning a pair of boxers with ducks on them,” he commented. I dropped the clothes I picked up and turned to see Jake. I practically jumped him. He laughed and picked me up. Jake spun me around once and then set me on my bed, well the frame was put together, but there was only a mattress on it.

“You’re early,” I stated.

“Sam got annoyed by mine and Embry’s constant whining because we wanted to hurry and come here to help you. He let us off early basically.” I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. His hands were on the back off my neck, holding me there so I wouldn’t move.

Because Jake was still standing, he was hunched over so he could kiss me. I bet it looked funny. My hands were at the hem of his shirt and I slowly slid my fingers up so they were just barely touching the skin of his toned stomach.

In response, I was pulled closer and he deepened the kiss. His tongue slipped into my mouth and easily dominated my own. My hands were now completely under his shirt and were running up and down his abs.

“Emma,” he groaned and pulled away. I whined in protest but it looked like he was struggling with himself.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“We need to stop for now,”

“Why?”

“I haven’t fully gain control of the wolf in me and if I get too… excited… I don’t know what will happen and I don’t want to accidentally hurt you.” He blushed bright red. I giggled and stood up so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

“I understand and that’s a reason why I love you.” I pecked his lips once more before continuing to unpack. Jake helped by finishing my bed and putting all my CDs on the shelves. My room was painted a soft yellow color with big black swirl designs on the walls.

I finally finished my room with Jake’s help and it was getting dark outside. We were laying on my bed with his arms wrapped around me. I felt him freeze and his hold on me turned stone like.

“What is it?” I asked. He looked towards my door and soon I heard Nick and Embry. It sounded like they were fighting or something. I forced myself out of Jake’s arms and opened the door to the hallway. Nick was yelling at Embry and Embry looked like his heart was being crushed.

“Is this some kind of sick joke?!” Nick screamed.

“I’m telling you the truth!” Embry yelled right back. Jake rested his hands on my shoulders.

“Embry told him about the pack,” he whispered in my ear. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth. Poor Embry! Nick doesn’t look like he believes him at all. Embry reached out to Nick, but Nick slapped his hand away.

“No! Don’t touch me! I can't believe I let myself get with a guy again! This kind of shit always happens! I don’t need any more lies in my life!” he started running down the stairs. Embry stood there and finally fell back against the wall and slid down. I could see the tears forming already.

“Talk to Embry. I’ll be back!” I ran after Nick and found him in our backyard, throwing the lawn chairs around. I’ve only seen him this mad when he found out I was hit by that car.

“Nick! STOP!” I screamed. He stiffened and stopped. I pulled him into a hug and he gripped onto me tightly. My shirt started to get wet with his tears.

“I really like him, Em. Why would he go and tell me something so outrageous and expect me to believe it?!” he cried. I softly ran my fingers through his blonde hair and tried to get him to calm down.

“He told you that because it’s the truth,” I whispered.

“Are you in on this too?!” he asked getting mad again. I gave him a mean look.

“Shut up before I make you. Listen to what I have to say,” I growled at him. He shut up and looked helpless and broken.

“Nick, he was telling the truth. Jacob told me the same thing and I found it hard to believe, but I did because I love him. It may sound crazy now, but when you see them in their other form, it’s amazing. Go back inside and give Embry a second chance. Let him explain everything and then you’ll understand why he’s telling only you all of this.”

Nick sniffled and I kissed his forehead. We walked back inside and found Embry and Jacob in Nick’s room. Embry was sitting on the bed with his head in his hands and Jacob was talking to him.

“E-Embry?” Nick asked softly. His head shot up and he jumped off the bed and went to hug Nick but he stopped himself.

“I’m sorry for yelling and running off. I want to hear what you have to say,” He whispered and hugged Embry. A wide grin replaced the sad smile that used to be on Embry’s face. I grabbed Jake’s hand and pulled him out of the room, closing the door behind us. They need their alone time.

Jacob and I walked into the kitchen and found my mom folding kitchen towels and putting them in a drawer.

“I heard yelling earlier. What happened?” she asked.

“Nick and Embry just had a little lovers’ quarrel. But everything’s fine now.” I answered. Jacob helped my mom put plates up in the higher cabinets.

“Oh, that’s good. I would hate for them to fight,” My mom is amazing. When Nick told her he liked both sexes, she was actually okay with is. She hugged him and smiled. But sometimes she can be very blunt too. Like right about now…

“So, are you guys using protection?” I dropped the forks in my hand and Jacob fumbled to catch the plate he almost dropped. My mom eyed us and I groaned.

“Mom, weren’t not doing anything,” she rolled her eyes.

“Emma, you’re a Junior in high school and you and Jacob seem pretty serious too. I don’t want you to come to me crying because he knocked you up.” She said. Jacob was blushing 20 shades of red.

“Mom! Jake and I are serious, but we’re taking things slow too. I’m not going to jump into bed with him. Besides, you should know I’m saving myself,” I grumbled.

“For marriage?” Jacob asked. He didn’t seem upset about it.

“No, for the perfect guy. One I know will make me happy in the end,” I smiled at him. My mom rolled her eyes again.

“I don’t know what to think anymore. You two keep making lovey dovey faces at each other. Do what you want but I’m too young to be a grandma. Remember that Jacob,” she said wagging finger in his face. He smiled at her.

“Loud and clear,” God, my mom is something else…
♠ ♠ ♠
Funny, Happy, Sad, and Loving chapter (:
Leave a comment por favor!!