Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

I'll Even Hold Your Hand For You

I checked my phone and saw over 50 missed calls from Jacob and almost just as much from Nick.

I opened my window and called Nick back.

“Hello? Emma?!” Nick asked on the other line.

“Yeah it’s me,”

“Emma, Mom told me about you leaving and Jake is a mess and he keeps trying to tell me it was all a misunderstanding and the pack is going crazy because of him and Embry is irritated and—“

“Nick, relax. I’m staying at Dad’s right now,” I said.

“Why did you leave like that? I’ve been worried,” Nick said quietly.

“Sorry NikkiPoo. I walked in on Jake kissing Bella and I lost it. I couldn’t stay there so I packed up and left. The only place I could think of to go to was Dad’s.” Nick was quiet on the other end so I kept talking.

“Dad said he was happy for you finding Embry and that he misses you,” I said staring out at the bright blue California sky.

“I miss him too, but don’t change the subject. That bastard seriously kissed Bella?!”

“I walked into his living room and she was straddling his lap. Nick my chest hurts and I left because I knew it would hurt him just as much as he hurt me,” I explained.

“I’m gonna go kick his ass,” Nick growled on the other end.

“Please don’t. Just tell him I don’t want to talk to him and ask him to stop calling me for now. I’m gonna go, but tell Mom I love her. I love you too, Nick.”

“I will, love you too Emmabear,” we hung up and I sighed deeply, running both my hands through my blonde hair.

“Boy troubles?” I turned around and saw Jesse leaning against my door frame. I shrugged and fell back onto my bed.

“I guess it is… Yeah it is,” I grumbled and closed my eyes. I felt my bed shift and knew Jesse was sitting on it, but I didn’t mind. Company sounded good right now and I didn’t want to be alone because I’m scared the pain may come back.

“Want to talk about it?” he asked.

“Your mom said you weren’t very talkative with new people, yet you seem to be starting a conversation with me,” I said opening my eyes.

“It looked like you could use someone to talk to besides your dad,” I nodded.

“You’re right. I walked in on my boyfriend kissing the girl I hate and I just ran. I packed my bags and jumped in the car and I ended up coming here.”

“He sounds like a dick,” Jesse mumbled. I giggled softly at his choice of words.

“He’s actually an amazing boyfriend and I love him, but I couldn’t stick around and find out what his excuse was.” Jesse laid down on his stomach and got comfy. I smiled at him.

“So were you talking to your brother on the phone?” I nodded and turned onto my side, resting my head on my hand that was propped up by my elbow.

“He was worried and wanted to know what was going on,”

“He’s gay, right?”

“Bisexual, his boyfriend is a friend of Jake’s. Jacob is my boyfriend. Wait are we still together? Did we break up when I caught him? Ugh! I’m so confused,” I groaned. Jesse chuckled and pulled me to my feet.

“Grab some shoes and meet me outside,” he told me. I was confused, but still pulled on a pair of converse and went outside. Jesse was waiting for me with his skateboard.

“I’ll teach you how to skate,” he said.

“No no no no no, there is no way I am getting on that thing,” I said pointing to the board. Jesse just nodded his head and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the street.

“I’ll even hold your hand for you,” he offered and set the board down. I gave in and let him help me onto the board. I was wobbly and had to hold onto Jesse’s shoulders.

“If I fall, you’ll be the one who gets hurt,” I grumbled.

“Just relax and move your weight to turn the board,” We were outside for a while and I just barely got the hang of it. I could go in a straight line, but still used Jesse as support.

“I’m going to let go now,” he told me. I panicked and shook my head, but he still let go. I lost my balance and jumped off the board which ended up running into the curb.

“You’re not supposed to jump off,” Jesse laughed. I glared at him and made him come inside with me.

“Enough of that. I let you teach me how to skate, so I’ll teach you something too.” We walked into the formal living room and I saw that my piano was still there, by the window.

“Like what?” Jesse asked looking around. I sat down on the piano bench and patted the space next to me.

“You will learn the basics of piano.” I started playing the song Nick created for me and Jesse watched. By the end of it, Jesse’s jaw had hit the floor.

“You expect me to learn that?”

“Not that, but something easier. You made me skate, so I’ll make you play the piano.” I taught Jesse simple songs like jingle bells and the beginning to Welcome To The Black Parade.

While we were playing Happy Birthday, my hand cramped up and it hurt. I winced and rubbed my wrist. It has been so long since I’ve done that, mainly because being around Jacob made me feel like I didn’t have to hold it.

“You okay?” Jesse asked. I nodded, but the pain was still there. My dad walked into the room, concerned.

“I heard you two playing and you suddenly stopped. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, my wrist just cramped up,” I told him.

“Don’t try too hard,” my dad said.

“I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the latest update(:
Sorry it took a while. I was just trying to finish up my Brian Haner Jr. fan fic (:
Leave a comment and lots of love!!