Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

Don't Overload Him With Questions, Mama

Jacob and I walked into my house hand in hand. Nick smiled at us from the couch and yelled hello.

"Hey Nick. where are mom and grandma?" I asked looking around. He pointed into the connected kitchen. Jake and I walked inside and saw them cooking dinner early. It was raining really hard.

"Hey Mom, Grandma, I'm home. This is Jacob," I explained. The two women looked up and grinned almost as wide as Jake does when he's happy. My mom wiped her hands off on a kitchen towel and stuck it out for Jacob to shake.

"I'm Clara, the mom"

"And I'm Beth, the Grandma," Jacob chuckled and shook their hands while introducing himself. It was good to see that he had calmed down and that they were all getting along.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Emma has gone on and on about you," I blushed and sent my mom a look, but Jacob laughed again and looked down at me lovingly. I smiled back up at him and held his hand in mine.

"Jake and I will be in my room...watching tv or something...nothing bad because I share it with Nick," I explained. My mom nodded and I took Jacob upstairs into mine and Nick's room. He was still downstairs watching tv.

"They're nice," Jake commented and looked around at the room I shared. It was almost literally split in half down the middle.

"Imma getchya!" He whispered loudly and grabbed for me. I laughed and jumped away and onto my bed. He jumped up on my bed too and tried to grab me, but I ran as fast as I could around the room.

"Jake, stop," I laughed and smiled as he chased me. I ran out of the room and down the stairs laughing. Jacob was right behind me still trying to grab me. Nick watched us with an amused look on his face.

"Mama! Save me," I screamed and laughed running toward the kitchen. I got just inside when Jacob pulled me up into his arms and tickled me. I laughed and squirmed in his hold and then he set me back down. We were out of breath and I looked at who was in the kitchen. My mom was smiling at me.

"Ah, young love," she teased.

"Mamaaaa," I groaned and saw who was standing beside her. Bella was holding an empty plate and she was standing between my mom and grandma.

"Bella?" Jake looked up and frowned when he saw her. Jacob held my hand and stayed quiet.

"Oh, you know Charlie's daughter? She was bringing back the plate I used to put the muffins on that I gave Charlie in thanks for helping with the tree." My mom said looking between the 3 of us.

"Yeah I know her," I answered.

"That's good. She only lives a few houses down from here," My grandma piped in. It got quiet and Bella just stared at us before handing my mom the plate and leaving quickly.

"I wonder what's gotten into her?" My mom wondered out loud.

"I don't know mom, maybe it's just her time of the month," Jacob stifled a laugh and we went into the living room with Nick.

"NikkiPoo, let's watch a movie!"

"We are not watching the Notebook again!" he countered.

"You're just mad because you cried at the end," Jacob sat down on the couch and pulled me into his lap. He kissed me forehead and wrapped his arms around me.

"Enough with the loveydovey stuff before I puke," Nick groaned. I giggled and Nick put in some action movie. I wasn't really paying attention because Jacob was gently kissing my neck, but not so that Nick would notice.

I turned a little in his hold and kissed him softly on the lips. His fingers tightened on my waist and he pulled me closer to him. My arms were gently resting on his shoulders and I played with his short hair.

"Dinner!" My mom yelled from the kitchen. Jacob and I broke apart before Nick saw us. I was blushing and Nick looked at me funny before going into the dining room. We all sat down at the table and started eating chicken and rice.

"So Jacob, how old are you?"

"18 about 2 months ago," he answered my mom.

"You live on La Push, right?" Jacob nodded and ate a bite of chicken, It was weird to see him actually chewing his food instead of throwing it in his mouth and swallowing it.

"What do you want to do when you get older?"

"I want to open a car garage. I'm pretty handy with cars; I built mine from scratch," my mom was about to ask another question, but I cut her off.

"Don't overload him with questions, Mama," She smiled and chuckled before eating again. When we all finished, Jacob glanced at the clock and frowned.

"I need to go home before it get too dark for me to see in the rain," Jacob thanked my mom and grandma for dinner and I walked him to the door.

"Please be careful in the rain," I whispered. He leaned down and pressed our lips together. It was a simple and sweet kiss.

"I'll text you when I get home so you don't have to worry," I smiled and said bye to him and I went upstairs. I took a quick shower and my phone buzzed when I got out. I quickly put on shorts and a t-shirt and then checked my phone.

I'm home(:
Now go to bed so you can wake up sooner and see me :P
♠ ♠ ♠
awe sweet ending!
Sorry for the wait, I'll try to have the chapters out faster (: