Status: finished

Nothing You Confess, Could Make Me Love You Less

You Are The Moon

"EMMA! EMMA! EMMA!" Nick was screaming my name and running down the hallway. Most of the students had already gone home, but the few that were still there turned to look. It was Thursday and the week was almost over.

"Nick, calm down! What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong! Everything is perfect! I finished the piece." he panted.

"What're you talking about?" I asked patting his back. He swatted my hand away and pulled me down the hallway to the music room.

"The piano piece that I've been working on for you," he answered and sat me down on the bench. There were a few pages of notes on the stand in front of me. They were simple and it would be easy for me to play them without hurting my wrist.

"Nick...you finished it?" I asked softly. I thought he would have given up once he realized that creating a piece of music was not as easy as he thought it was.

"Yeah, here start playing it." (The song music is You Are The Moon by The Hush Sound) I started the first few notes and fell in love with the sound. I stopped halfway through and Nick sat down next to me.

"What's wrong? Is it too rough on your wrist? he asked concerned. I shook my head.

"No, Nick I love it," I smiled and hugged my brother.

"I love it too," I turned and saw Jacob standing in the doorway. Why does he always show up when I'm playing the piano? Nick let go of me and I walked over to Jacob and hugged him. He kissed my cheek and then another one of his friends walked in. I think his name was Embry.

"Nick, Emma, this is my best friend, Embry. He wanted to meet you the right way and wanted to make up for being a loser the other day," I giggled and shook his hand. The temperature was just as hot as Jacob's body temperature.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Jacob leaned down and kissed me on the lips sweetly. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over it like always.

"I missed you and I needed to see you," I smiled and watched as Embry walked over to Nick. They started laughing and talking like they had been best friends since they were little. Jacob looked at them oddly and then a look of realization crossed his face.

"What is it?" I asked. Jake shook his head.

"I think that Embry and Nick will be getting along just fine with each other." he answered and pulled me out of the room.

"I'm kidnapping Emma," He called behind us. I heard two okay's and then we were out of the school. I got into the passenger seat of the Rabbit and Jacob drove us towards La Push. It was still raining but the forecaster said that it would let up tomorrow.

"So have you and Bella made up?" he asked glancing at me.

"No she isn't talking to me anymore." The car ride was quiet and we pulled up to Jacob's house. I texted Nick and told him I was over at Jake's and I would be home later. We walked inside and I saw that Billy was out again.

"Where's your dad?"

"There have been animal attacks in the woods near Forks and he's meeting with the council here to talk about any resolutions that can be made." Jacob got quiet and stared at me.

"Something's bothering you," I said. It wasn't a question. Jacob sighed and intertwined our fingers together. He pulled me close to him and held me close against his warm chest. I breathed in his scent and closed my eyes.

"You can tell me if anything is bothering you." I whispered.

"I know. I just don't know how you will take it if I tell you,"

"You're not some serial killer are you?" he chuckled and shook his head.

"No, but I don't know if you'll believe me or not." I pulled away from him and stared him in the eyes.

"I will always believe you; never think that I won't." Jacob pulled me outside onto his back porch and we sat down on the cushioned swing out of the rain. He held me close and I rested my head on his chest.

"I uh I imprinted on you."

"Imprinted?"

"That basically means that I see you as my soul mate. I can't live without you and if I try then I will be miserable..."

"Jake, we just started dating."

"I know, keep listening. There's more; Imprinting is what I do because I'm...I'm a..." he sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I admit that I didn't really understand what he was saying, but I was worried about him.

"You're a what?" he wrapped his arms tighter around me and I could feel his breath tickling my ear.

"I'm a werewolf," he whispered. I didn't know what to say. He can't be lying to me, and I told him I would believe him no matter what.

"Explain," I finally said.

"Sam, Embry, Quil, Paul, Jared, me, Seth, and Leah are all werewolves or shapeshifters. We think Collin and Brady will be joining us too. That's why my skin is so hot; it's a characteristic of being a shapeshifter." I ran my fingers over his forearm and felt him shiver.

"So you can transform into a wolf is what you're saying."

"Yeah; are you scared?" I shook my head.

"Nope, you're just a giant teddy bear to me," I leaned up and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap and kissed me back.

"I was so worried about telling you."

"Don't be, it's just a little hard to take it in, but I believe you."

"You can't tell anyone, not even Nick. I can only tell you about me because you're my imprint." Imprint flooded my mind and I tried to think about where I had heard that word before. Edward! He said something to Bella about Imprinting. How does he know?
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!
Leave a comment!
Emma finally knows about Jacob (: