Status: Unactive for now

Weight of the World

Chapter 16

"What are you doing here?" I said through my teeth. How dare he turn up to my house after ignoring me for god knows how long.

"Am I not allowed to come and see my girlfriend" He said as he got up of the couch to give me a kiss. I slapped him. He wasn't to happy about that.

"How dare you! You ignore me for weeks and you turn up to my house expecting everything to be hunky dory. And for your information, you stopped being my boyfriend that night you hit me now GET OUT" I screamed. He didn't argue back, he walked straight out of the house, but not before saying that this wasn't over yet. Whatever that ment.

1 month later

It was now mid October, and I was back in college. At least I have something to take my mind of Gus. Him and the guys are in the studio now, recording their album, which I'm happy for them. But that means more time away from them. He calls me nearly every day, which is nice. John does the same with Kimmie, and she starting to feel like I do. Nice to know I'm not the only one suffering.

Anyways, everyone now knows that Kyle has cheated on me a number of times, they also know that I'm dating a guy in a band, which in some peoples eyes they see that as a oppatunity to spread rumours. Only been back in college a week and heard about 5 different ones. Kimmie has dealt with this longer than me and has learnt to ignore them. I can't. People round here know me too well and knows how to wind me up. I really can't wait to finish college and leave this place.

"Earth to Sarah" Kimmie waved

"Sorry, miles away" I gave her a weak smile.

"I said you excited for tonight?" I gave her a confused look. "Please tell me you didn't forget that The Blackout are playing tonight"

"No course not" I smiled at her.

"Shame on you" She laughed, how could I forget. I'm the one with the photo pass. Which made Kimmie jealous as hell. But she was getting in for free, so she shouldn't be moaning. I'm glad she reminded now, i have something to look forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and filler
For the onli two girls that read this hehe