Status: On a very long hiatus

I am the Dreamer And He is the Dream

Dreams could never come true, or could they? Well they certainly contain messages that you can look up on the internet, but dreams are just suppose to be theatrical shows to entertain your mind while your body recharges like a movie for all of your cells and organs that is directed by your brain. They're just playful things that can be either absolutely enjoyable or a horrible nightmare where you wake up and cry or shake.

Many dreams seem realistic while others you can easily tell that you're just dreaming. Some even have the power to see the future in their dreams. For Emiko Harding, she thinks her realistic dreams are just another movie entertaining her resting body until they become more repetative and to a point where she can almost no longer tell the difference between dream and reality. The only thing reminding her that she's dreaming is what's happening in her dream that would never ever happen in a million of years. Her dating her, and many other girls', one true love, Brendon Urie.

But like most shy, pessimistic teenage girls, she doesn't believe that she'll even get a chance to meet him let alone date him. That changes though when she returns to her home of Jupiter, Florida to visit her friends and go with them to the Buzz Bake Sale where Panic! At The Disco is playing. But we know how concerts are. Sometimes you don't get a chance to bump into your favorite musicians or that fun stuff except for the Vans Warped Tour. Well, at least that's what Emiko thinks...