Have Faith In Me

My Love and My Enemy

We were all sitting in the kitchen talking. Cole kept looking at me every so often. Everytime he did, I blushed of course. Who wouldn't? Ian and Caitie were talking about things I wish I didn'th ave to hear.
"Of course I'd fuck you!" Caitie said and giggled.
"Woah! We're getting R rater here people." I said. "Cole, we should go to my room or somewhere far away from this conversation." I added. He nodded and followed me up the stairs to my room. Once in my room, I went to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. My Bring Me The Horizon shirt of course but I wasn't sure what pants to wear.
"What do you think? Purple skinnies or black?" I asked showing him both pairs of pants.
"Cole?" He was staring at me. It kinda felt awkward.
"Oh, um, purple. Matches the shirt better." He said and looked away. I went th the bathroom and got dressed, out on my make up, and did my hair. Then I went back to my room.
"You look nice." Cole remarked. I smiled.
"Thanks." He took my hand and lead me dowstairs and outside.
"Where are we going?" I aksed as he pulled me along with him.
"The park. Getting you out of the house." He said smiling. I went along with it. I was glad to be out of the house. While we were at the park I was on the swings. I saw Cole talking to someone but I wasn't sure who it was. I just ignored it and sang quietly to myself.
"Jess! Come here! I want you to meet someone!" Cole called. I got off the swing and walked over to him.
"Yeah?" I said once I got to him.
"This is Mr. Way. He's going to be the new art teacher at our school." Cole said. Art teacher? He looked like someone who'd be in a band or something. Not the artist look to me but whatever.
"Hello Mr. Way. I'm Jess." I smiled. He seemed pretty friendly.
"Hi there Jess. Call me Gerard." He smiled. Gerard? First name? I'm liking this teacher.
"Gerard. I like that name." He smiled and went back to telling Cole about the art program he's starting.
"So yeah. It's after school one day a week. And it's free. So you should sign up. I've seen some of your art in the art room and I really like it." Cole was beaming. Apperantly Gerard was a pretty well known artist. Well to everyone but me that is.
"Mind if I join this after school thing? I sorta have a thing or art." I interjected. It was Gerard's turn to beam.
"Of course you can join! I love students pasion fo art." He smiled. "Oh. I'm running late for a meeting. It was nice meeting you Jess." He said and left. Cole was still smiling.
"So Gerard's pretty well known huh?" I asked.
"Yes! He used to do cartooning for Cartoon Network. But then he decided to become an art teacher to try and spread th love of art to young kids." Cole said it as if he had a piece of paper in fron of him and he was reading it.
"And you know a lot about him." I laughed. He nodded his head proudly.
"Well, lets go back to the house. I feel like drawing know." I said and started walking back. Cole followed grabbing my hand. I smiled and hummed a song as we walked. When we got back to the house I didn't see Caitie ot Ian. Then I heard the noises.
"Good lord! Keep it down!" I yelled. Then i realized what was happening.
"AHHH!!!!" I ran up to my room and turned my music up really loud. Cole came in lauging hysterically.
"They're fucking dude! That's so..gross!" I couldn't picture my brother having sex with anyone but apperantlyI was wrong. Cole couldn't speak he was laughing so hard. I rolled my eyes and took out my sketch pad. I began drawing lines and other variosu shapes until it turned into something. When I was done, a picture of a park was there.
"You should show that to Gerard. I think he'd like it." Cole said looking at it. I smiled.
"You think? I mean it's not even that good." I said looking at the drawing. I've drawn lots of things before but I actually really liked this one. I put my sketch pad away and went to the computer. I turned on some All Time Low and danced around.
"This is the happiest I've seen you in a long time." Cole said. "I like it." He added smiling. I sang the song "Weightless" and Cole watched. I grabbed my hairbrush and danced around singing into it. Ian and Caitie came up a little while after that. She was wearing his shirt and their hair as completly mesed up.
"Holy shit. What the hell guys?" I asked when they walked in.
"We heard All Time Low and wanted to come listen." Caitie said. I shook my head.
"Atleast you have clothes on." I said. I looked out the window and noticed it was already getting dark out.
"Shit we have school tomorrow." I said to Cole.
"Yeah I know. I guess I should be getting home then. I sighed.
"I guess so. Um call me or text me later I guess then." I said and walked him home. At his front step he kissed me goodnight and went inside. I stook there for a second then walked home. I heard someone walking behind me but didn't think anything of it. Thne Chris walked beside me. My heart raced and I froze in place.
"Hey there Jess." He said in an all the friendly way. I couldn't speak.
"Listen, I'm sorry for what happened and I think you should get back with me." He said putting his hands on my waist.
"Get off of me Chris. There's no way in hell I'm ever getting back together with you." I said and ran home. He followed me of course and grabbed my wrist before I got to the door.
"Let go! Chris! Get off of me!!" Ian heard me yelled and came running outside.
"Chris! What the hell man? Get off of her! You've done enough to the poor girl now go away!" Ian said and grabbed me. Chris let go.
"This isn't over yet. I will get you back Jess. I promise." And he left. I was shaking like a leaf and didn't know what to do. I couldn't breath. Would Chris really come after me? Would he really get his way and get me back? Or will someone be there to help me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. Chapter 4. I know there's probably a million grammar errors but I was typing this quickly. I hope you like this chapter. More coming tomorrow hopefully =D