Have Faith In Me

My Secret, Your Worry

Ian was staring at me and I was staring out the door. We both couldn't move. What am I gonna do?! My ex boyfriend is out to get me and my new boyfriend has no idea. I can't tell Cole. I just can't. It took me a few more minutes but I finally went up to my room to get ready for bed. I still couldn't believe waht was happening. It took me a couple hosue to finally fall asleep. Then, before I knew it, I had to wake up for school. I rolled out of bed and got ready. I sleepily walked down the stairs and got some coffee.
"Morning Ian. Morning Cole." It took me a second to realize what I said.
"Oh wait when did you get here?" I asked. They laughed at me. Of course.
"I've been here for 15 minutes." He said. I sat down and sighed.
"It's ok Jess. School will be fine." Ian knew me so well it was almost scary.
"I know. But I can't help but worry. I mean you heard him last night. What is he does something bad?" I asked. Cole was looking back and forth between us.
"What's going on?" He asked looking intently into my eyes. I looked away.
"Nothing you need to worry about. Let's just get going." I said an walked out the door. Thankfully it was a nice day so we could walk to school. Cole quickly followed.
"No, tell me what's going on. I think I have the right to know since I am your best friend AND boyfriend." The word boyfriend gave my stomach butterflies.
"I know, but I really don't want you to worry about this. Please." I said and gave him a pleading look. He sighed.
"Fine." I held his hand the rest of the way to school. Once we got there we went straight to our classes. At lunch we sat together as always. We sat underneath the big oak tree outside of the school. I was to worried to eat though.
"Jess, you have to eat something. Please?" He pleaded. I took an apple a bit into it.
"Better?" I aksed looking out at the street. He sighed.
"Jess, you have to tell me what's going on. I need to know." I sighed. I guess I have to tell him.
"Well, last night when I was walking home Chris decided to walk with me. I ran away and he grabbed my wrist. Ian heard the yelling and ran outside. He tols Chris to go away and then Chris threatened he'd get me back." As I was talking I started shaking again and I felt as if i was about to cry.
"Jess, this is serious. This is pretty much harrasment." Cole said pulling me into his lap and hugging me tight.
"I know. I don't know what to do. I just want to leave it alone for now though." I said leaning my head back. He nodded. I drank some water and sat in Cole's lap for the rest of the period. When the bell rang we went back inside.
(TO BE CONTINUED!)
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah the title doesn't make much sense but I couldn't think of anything. Oh well.