Status: Finished. :]

Like We Used To

Eleven

I was starting to love this hotel room so much more than the one I slept in. John ran by and all I saw was something pink. “Savana, was he naked?”

“Yup.”

“WOO!” John yelled as he ran by again. I blinked then turned and looked at Savana.

“Was he wearing a pink tutu?” She nodded.

The door swung open and Jared and Kennedy walked in. A blue blur ran by. “… Was that Garrett?” Kennedy asked. Garrett ran by again. “Was he naked?!”

“He was wearing my tutu! Sheesh!” I giggled. Garrett and John ran by at the same time.

“IT’S PARTY TIME!” Pat yelled as he ran out in purple spandex.

Kennedy, Jared, Savana, and I stared at Pat. “What was that stuff you made, Savana? I sure hope it’s strong because I do not want to remember this night.” I got up and walked into the kitchen to find the container filled with red liquid.

My eyes were closed and I was pretty sure that I was on the floor. I didn’t want to remember anything that happened last night.

“Lube.” I rubbed my eyes with the back of my right hand before my eyelids fluttered open. I sat up and looked around. Kennedy’s nose scrunched up. “Lube,” he mumbled again.

I giggled. Jared was snuggling with Pat. “Buttrape,” Pat moaned.

“You were willing,” Jared muttered. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

“Harder,” John sighed before he rolled onto his side.

“Fuck me, dammit!” I stared at Garrett and started laughing.

“You should’ve heard what they were saying earlier,” Savana commented from her perch on the couch. “God, those boys are fucked up!

“Lube!” Kennedy suddenly sat up and looked around. “Okay… It was just a dream!” His eyes widened. “FUCK! Maybe it wasn’t!” Savana and I laughed.

“So, Merrick, are you aware of anything that happened last night?” I shook my head slowly. “Well, then, look on the bright side!”

“What bright side?” I asked curiously.

“You aren’t going out with Nick anymore!” Savana exclaimed.

“WHAT?!” I screeched. I was aware of the fact that I just woke everybody up.

“Yup! Your bags and all of your stuff is now in Garrett’s room. By the way, never play truth or dare when you’re drunk again….” She shook her head.

“How do you remember all of this?”

“I’m the designated driver,” Savana answered in a serious tone. “If somebody needed to go to the hospital for any reason…” She stopped. “Tell me when you remember anything.” She grinned innocently before she announced that she was going to take a shower and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel horrible for not writing on this in forever!! I hate leaving it alone, but I honestly can't think of anything to write on it most of the time.

If you're interested in reading it, I started a Derek Sanders story and I'm hoping that it will be pretty good.

Earlier tonight, I realized that I'll Leave It At "You Amaze Me" has 557 readers and I'd like to thank everybody that took the time to read it and read this story. I'm nothing without you guys, and I love you all.

Sincerely,
Lizz