I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

The First Kiss Stole The Breath From Our Lips

"You think this whole adoption thing will work out?" I asked Croy as we walked to the house. We didn't want a drive, because the weather was unusually nice out. We had walked Geof and Teena home and it was just the two of us now.

"I'm not sure," He said shrugging. "I mean, well... I don't really mean that in a bad way. It's just ... you're ... I don't know," I was watching him struggle with his words trying to find his meanings too them.

"I'm what?" I pressed him further. What can I say, curiousity always gets the best of me.

"You're just not what I expected," I wasn't sure what he had mean't by that.

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

"I'm not sure." I nodded trying to understand him. I kind of felt like crying but I knew that it would be stupid too.

"Oh?" Was all I could manage to say. He suddenly stopped and so I stopped with him.

"It's just, Lindsey... you're beautiful," I looked up at him surprised by his words. I was definately not expecting him to say anything like that. I felt a soft breeze across my neck and shivered. It had cooled down quite a bit. Croy seemed to notice this, and imidiately started to take off his sweater.

"No," I said stepping away from him, "It's fine."

"Lindsey, just take the sweater," I could tell he was regretting everything he had just said. I took the sweater and put it on, feeling the warmth of it against me. I could smell Croy on it as well and I wished that I could breath it in all day.

I turned to face him again, but got caught in his beautiful blue eyes. They were so soft at the moment and it was so easy to get lost in them.

"Croy," I said slowly.

"Yes?"

"Is this thing between us ... is it just my imagination?" I asked feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Would it be easier for you if I said yes?"

"Would it be easier for you?"

"I think it might be," He didn't look away from me at all, and so I could tell there was more that he wanted to say, "but the thing is ... I can't help it,"

"Me neither," I said stepping a little closer to him.

"We aren't blood," He said also stepping a little closer. "Lindsey, it's not just you ... this won't work out though,"

"I know,"

"It's just impossible and strange,"

"Absalutely,"

"It would be wrong to kiss you right now,"

"Yep,"

I felt his lips touch mine so quickly that I didn't have time to breath. I stopped thinking and just kissed him back. Our bodies felt like they belonged for each other. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist and moving up and down my back.

He pushed me up against the closest wall to us and I ran my fingers through his hair. He tasted sweet and I could have spent hours kissing him right then and there in that same spot. He pulled away a little and we both caught our breaths.

He kissed me lightly once more before letting go of our embrace. I stood against the wall staring at him, wondering what he was thinking. He ran his fingers through his hair and I bit my lip. I wasn't sure what to say. I wanted him to do that again, but he just turned around and looked at me.

"We should get home," He said and we started to walk again. The silence drowning out everything else. It was maddening, but we were both lost in our own thoughts. I didn't know what to say, and I didn't know what he wanted to say which made it worse. For now, it was just the silence and then our breathing and pacing footsteps.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I'm going to write more, really soon.
Everything's been really busy lately, I thought I would have more time to write.
Anyways, let me know what you think.
Love you guys <3 comment, subscribeee.