I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

Jingle Bells

I hadn't really had a real Christmas before and as I stared at the unwrapped gifts and smiling people, I felt like I was really part of the family. Of course I would never think of Croy as my brother, but I felt like this was truely my home.

Everything was all unwrapped and everyone was all smiles. Monsieur Frank and Lydia would obviously have to get back to work eventually, but the moment was amazing. I hadn't really talked to Lydia before, but Monsieur Frank and I were buddies. I smiled as I thought the word buddies.

"Thank you guys for making Christmas this year so wonderful," Cindy said making her way around to everyone and giving out her hugs. It was strange because I had never seen her make any sort of conact with the butler and the maid before, but now it felt like she did actually care about them.

Everyone started to give each other hugs after that. I hugged everyone and left Croy for last. I didn't really know what to do about it. I guess it would be appropriate to hug him for Cindy's sake, but it would hurt.

I walked over to him and without thinking, I hugged him. It was a sweet hug and it meant so much more to me then it looked to everybody else. I always reconsidered getting back together with Croy, but he lied to me, and the world decided agains't us. How could we possibly work if the universe didn't want us together.

"Lindsey your crying," Croy whispered in my ear, and I let go of him and saw his beautiful blue eyes start to water. It was so strange, I had never seen Croy cry before. Don't get me wrong he wasn't crying now, but I could tell that he wanted to.

I turned around and watched everyones expressions. I wiped away my tears and laughed like it was nothing but joy. And then I made up a lie to everybody so that we could all just continue on with the day.

"Sorry, it's just... I've never had a real christmas like this before," I said and Cindy's eyes started to water as she ran over to me and gave me a hug. After that we were all laughing and tearing up and this time I was tearing up because I was happy and not because I was hurting.

"You kids go run along now, I have a dinner to make," Monsieur Frank cleared his throat and Cindy looked over at him. "You didn't think I was going to make you cook on christmas did you?" And then she hugged him and I smiled ata the two of them.

"Lydia you can just relax for the day as well," And then the two of them were hugging.

Croy and I gave everybody a hug again before bringing our stuff up the stairs. We didn't talk or anything, we just walked to our rooms. I played with the bracelet and purse Croy had gotten me and then placed the bag beside my bed and tried to put the bracelet on.

"Let me help you with that," A voice said from my door. I looked up and saw Croy standing there. He walked in for the first time in a long time and shut the door behind him. I watched him make his way over to me and place the bracelet around my wrist.

The bracelet was silver with a little ingraved sign in the middle that read Lindsey, and I loved it so much. I couldn't think of anything to say once he was done attatching it to my wrist and sat there staring at me. Or more so into me. Like always I was lost yet again, in his beautful eyes.

"Thanks for the bracelet," I mumbled still lost in his eyes.

He leaned in closer and I debated weather to push him away, but then he kissed me mid thought. At first it was a deep passionate, very slow, very pleasing kiss and then as our lips moved together we sped up.

I thought about the last time we had kissed like that, except before it wasn't as deep. I didn't think any kiss could be more meaningful and deep then that one time in the gazebo, but this one topped it off.

His ran his fingers through my hair and nibled on my lip a little bit. Without thinking I felt the movement of my hands reach over and pull off his shirt, leaving his bare skin against my hungry hands.

He carefully took off my sweater keeping his lips attatched to mine. He was holding himself ontop of me, kissing me, making sure to hardly ever pull away. So many things were running through my mind, and so many emotions were running through my body.

He made his way down my neck and around my breast bone, but then came back and began kissing my lips again. He pulled off my shirt and moved his hands up my body, hungry and wanting more, and more.

I pushed him away, finally taking time to breath. I pulled him back towards me and then we were kissing hard on the lips again. He made me feel so wanted and this moment made me feel so whole, but it couldn't last forever.

"Croy," I said seperating our lips. He looked at me intently and I wanted to finish what we had started.

"I missed you Lindsey," He said and at that moment I knew that I couldn't live the way I had been. I needed Croy. I needed his touch, his warmth, his lips, his smile, the way he made me feel happy. I needed to be able to get lost in his eyes whenever. And I wanted to be lost in his eyes forever.

"I love you," I said and I watched as a smile appeared on his face.

He pressed his lips to my ears. "I love you too Lindsey Shennings," He whispered. I kissed him for a little while, but it wasn't as strong as before.

"I need you Croy,"

"I need you too Lindsey, I need all of you. I need your smile, I need you taste, I need your words. And I'm sorry if I hurt you, I -"

"We don't have to think about that ever, okay? We hurt each other, and I probably hurt you 10 times more. I shouldn't have just walked away, especially after everything between us, and how much you meant to me."

"It's not your fault, I should have told you about Kristy," He said landing sweet kisses up my neck.

"Lets just forget about everything okay? Lets just be together,"

"I love you Lindsey,"

"I love you too Croy,"

We began kissing like before, but this time I pulled us away even though it drove me insane to do so.

"Cindy's downstairs," I said.

"One day Lindsey, one day," He said and I knew he meant that one day we would tell Cindy about us, but twisted in his words he had also meant that one day we would finally be able to be us.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahah okay well this chapter gets a little bit sexual. aha.
nothing happened though, not yet.
They love each other, xD And they're back together, so thats good.
But comment, subscribe, love you guys. <3