I Fell in Love With My Adoption Mom's Son... Welcome to Hell.

If I Wanted Him For Midnight, Then I Needed Him Right Now

The music was pounding as we walked through the doors of the club. We weren't ID'd because Geof's parents owned the club. Teena looked happy immediately and Geof looked anticipated. The first thing all four of us did was grab a drink. Of course our hands were not ex'd with black permanent marker and the drinks were free; for us anyways.

Croy grabbed my hand and lead me to the middle of the dance floor. The heat was building up from all of the dancing drunk people surrounding us. I wasn't used to this; to partying. I didn't grow up partying and it seemed all too new.

Croy chugged down his drink, so I did the same. I figured that doing exactly what he did would make things easier for me. We started to grind matching the fast paste music and before I knew it, we were dirty dancing.

I hadn't dirty danced ever before, but I had seen the movie and it seemed easy once I got the hang of it. The music never stopped and I didn't really care until I saw Teena and suddenly felt the urge to talk to her.

"I'll be back!" I tried to shout over the music at Croy. I started to walk away but he pulled me back. A guy with a tray walked over with some shots and Croy took three, making sure to down them all with ease.

"Croy, I'll be back!" I said and he shook his head.

"I Ca-t h-r yo-" His words didn't sound like words. He wasn't drunk but I knew he would be in a couple of minutes once the alchohal was all through out his system. The music was too loud and his words were being cut off. I took them for 'I can't hear you', because thats the only thing I could think of that he would say.

I pointed over at Teena and it was like a lightbulb had popped in his head and he nodded. I smiled and kissed his cheek before walking over to her. It wasn't until after I had reached Teena that I realized that I couldn't see Croy anywhere. I should have known that he would get lost in the crowd.

"Teena are you alright?!" I shouted. I knew that my voice was going to be tired and my throat soar by the end of the night. I dug my cell phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. 11:30. So it was a half an hour until midnight and the new year. I wanted that kiss with Croy.

"Me? Yes I'm fine," She said and then a tall tanned guy with huge bisceps walked over. She grabbed his arm, took a shot from the bar we were sitting at and intodruced herself. "I'm Teena," She said and his smile worried me. He looked kind of like someone who would want a one night stand and if Teena continued to drink then she would be the girl who wanted a one night stand.

"I'm Brent, thats a nice accent you've got there" He said putting his arm out.

"Thank you," Teena said linking arms with him and smiled at me. They both went down and danced around the place Croy and I had been. I figured it was just dancing so I wouldn't worry too much about Brent.

I saw Geof in the midst of the crowd and he spotted me aswell. He walked over to me and I could tell that he was drunk. Apparently the second you step into this place you're supposed to drink down the shots and get drunk immediately.

"Baby, you know you can't be alone at these things," He said finally reaching me. "Some guy might come and take you away," He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Geof, please let go of me," I said laughing a little bit. Geof always had the jokes, even when he was stupid and not himself.

"No, I like the feel of you," He said and suddenly I felt uneasy. I hadn't ever felt unsafe with Geof before. He moved his lips closer to mine and I pushed him away.

"I said let go of me," He didn't do anything except laugh at me.

"Teena said the same thing," I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"She didn't want to have sex, thats what I'm talking about!" He shouted. It was so loud that a few people looked over at us.

"And you dumped her?!" I screamed at him angrily. Now more then a few heads turned, but then they went back to what they were doing.

"I guess," He said shrugging and looking confused.

"Geof, you're such an asshole. She was going to have sex with you really soon. She's not a virgin you know. You just seem like the type of guy who just wants sex and she wanted you to prove otherwise, so she knew she could trust you."

"Shit!" He yelled and then placed his hand on his head, scratching it a little bit.

"Yeah, and now you just proved to her that you were exactly who everybody makes you out to be." I walked away and headed into the crow to find Croy. This was definately going to take a while, but if I wanted him for midnight then I needed him right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe
love you guys. <3