Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Introduction

Chapter 1: (intro)
My feet were so tiered; I had walked home because I missed the stupid school bus home, again. I had about three miles home, maybe not the biggest distance, but still to me it was hell. I have such bad Condi I thought to myself. The walking was the only part I hated, the view was amazing. A forest on my right side, and a small country farm on the other. I was looking out at a deep dark blue sea, which was almost in front of me, if you don’t count the about ten miles, the water reflecting the sunbeams from the afternoon sun.
I was long over half way but I didn’t pay attention to where my feet were taking me, I was too absorbed in my own thoughts. I wasn’t really thinking about anything, just thinking about all the small stuff. Suddenly I bumped into something very hard and solid.
My front door of course, big and black as usual. The door was of course the first thing I saw of the big house I lived in, it wasn’t very modern but kinda old fashioned. It looked a little like a villa, big and white and very cool. I haven’t lived here for long, almost two years; I still missed the old place. The old place was an old farm; which had been bought and renovated.
The house had been build especially for us, because of dads’ money, and because mom wanted the house to fit us perfectly as a family.
Mom and dad had designed the house; me and my two big brothers had designed each of our own rooms. But since I lack the sense of designing my mom helped me.
I almost fell to the ground; I had apparently walked the rest of the way home without noticing. I felt around for my keys, and found them in the back pocket of my blue jeans. So that’s why it had hurt so much to sit down today. Well that tells something about me I thought. Not the smartest person in the world. I opened the door and was greeted by my big black dog, Sirius, I had named him after Sirius Black from harry potter. Sirius was still a puppy but very big, and he was so cute!
“HEY DOGGY, NO... NO DOWN BOY” I screamed when he suddenly jumped up.
He just barked and jumped a little, and wagged his tail. Can it get any cuter?
My dad was sitting in the living room, his work spread all over the place. Papers, files, a computer and several broken pens.
“A busy day at work?” I asked looking around the room. It was usually nice and tidy.
“Yeah very, would you make the dinner tonight hon?” He said looking tiredly at me.
“Yeah sure, your death. I’m going to do my homework first though” I told him and went off to my room.
On the way to my room I passed my new mirror, right there in the hallway. I looked at it; it had white edges and was shinny new. A 15 year old girl was starring back at me, blonde hair to the shoulders, a very plain face and a plain body. I was a normal sized girl, not big or small. Well I wasn’t like the other girls in my class either; I didn’t wear the newest fashion or wore too much make-up. I wore what I wanted, and I liked it that way. Well enough starring at myself, homework time.
My room was big white and spacey. I haven’t got that many things, a TV, a radio, a bed and a desk with a chair. But the most important thing was my computer, which I switched on. It wasn’t really quick; you know that old fashioned computer. Not that I hadn’t got the option to get a new one, I just liked this one.
Homework wasn’t something to write home about, it was in fact VERY boring. But I made it through, I did my stupid homework.
Food time, did I mention that I’m like the worst cook in the world. I suck so much at cooking; I can’t even boil an egg. I decided to try pasta this time; I turned on the radio and turned up the volume. My brothers seemed to actually like it this time. They didn’t mention anything about the food, and I wasn’t going to ask them. Later on, I decided to go to bed. I was tired and I might as well go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! so this is the first chapter from my first story ;)
Comment plz and let me know if I totally suck or something x)