Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Biology

Chapter 2: Biology:

I woke up because my alarm clock almost screamed that I had to, it was only inches away from my face. The high pinched noise could wake the dead, well not exactly true but you know what I mean. I fumbled in the dark, found the damned alarm clock and turned it off. I did my morning routine, in about an hour. I decided the usual would cut it, jeans and a sweatshirt. I ate dinner with my family in the living room; they all talked about the coming day.
After breakfast dad drove me too school, on the way we dropped off my brothers. Jeff and Aiden, they both are students at the local gymnasium. Jeff the youngest is 17 and has just started, Aiden is 19 and in his last year.
I had already prepared the day in my head; it would be boring as ever. Nothing would happen, it was school. School was so easy to figure out; it would be a world sensation if something unexpected happened.
“Bye dad, have a good day” I said through the open door.
“Bye hon. Have a good day.” I closed the door, and he drove on.
Inside all my class mates were in deep discussion, all of them, bitches AND unpopular. That wasn’t usual.
“Hey Anna, what’s all this about?” I had reached Anna my best friend.
Anna was as tall as me; she looked almost exactly like me except she had brown hair. She looked up from her book, when she saw it was me she smiled.
“You’re gonna love this, a new teacher has started today. The bitches say he’s really cute.” She waited for a reaction.
“Why would I love the fact that the bitches have some new meat?” I asked in a thick layer of wonder.
“Don’t know” she laughed “I hope he’s cute though, makes learning so much funnier”
“Yeah you always say that” I laughed
The bell rang and the excitement rose, but the teacher didn’t show. So we let ourselves into the classroom, the other teachers always let us borrow their keys. Stupid teachers, they should have learnt not to do that by know. The class spent five minutes on opening all drawers and playing with dead things in jars. A little childish, but fun enough to look at, then some of the boys returned the key. Then all of us sat down at the tables and talked until we heard some running in the hallway, we stopped talking.
The door opened and in came a God, well not a God like in Jesus or Allah. But the most gorgeous guy in this country. He had half long brown hair, cut jest perfect. He was muscular but not too muscular. Well in my head he was perfect, and every other girl seemed to think the same thing.
“Is this biology?” he asked, with the most beautiful voice ever.
“Yeah it is” someone said, that someone was me. That shocked me, even more than it shocked everyone else.
“Okay thanks” he smiled at me.
My cheeks grew so hot I had to look down, the other girls just glared at me.
“We’ll class I’m Alex Truman” he said looking out at the class “I’m going to need your names, so we’ll start with you” he pointed at me.
“Sonea Jackson” I said all casually. All of the students looked at me, I usually stuttered a lot. I stuttered every time I met a new classmate or a teacher, but this time it was different. When the whole class had been trough their names, he had of course noted the names down, he smiled at us. I shuddered, his smile was so amazing.
“Well, what do you know?” He called out to the class.
Why o why was I the only one talking?
“We’ve covered all the basic stuff, about DNA and stuff like that” I said out of the blue, why did I react like this? His eyes found mine within seconds; he held this gaze for three seconds then looked away. I blushed even more, and looked down. He smiled.
“Take out your books, and show me which page we’ll start form” he said. Immediately the sound of bags being opened; and books found, filled the room. I found mine, laid it on the table.
“Aw, crap. I’ve forgot my own book, hey Sonea can’t I borrow yours?” someone called; well I already knew his voice. Alex
“Yeah sure” I looked into his eyes, I crabbed my book. I walked to his ‘teacher’s desk’. I held out the book, he took it and touched my hand in the movement. So warm and soft, I snatched my hand back immediately. The book fell to the floor; it was so loud that silence fell to the whole room.
“I’m sorry” I mumbled and looked down.
“Why? ‘s not your fault” he said smiling as he bent down to get the book. This was so embarrassing, because I was already half bending to get it myself. Of course we bumped heads, and I stumbled a step or two back.
So embarrassing, he just laughed got the book and opened it. He went trough pages one by one, and researched them carefully. I walked over to the desk, turned to page 43 for him, and went back to my seat. The girls was glaring at me again, the guys looked normal. They probably didn’t know what was going on, girls stuff, they wouldn’t understand.
The rest of the lesson went by pretty normally, if normal are girls giggling every time the teacher opened his mouth. The new teacher was funny too; and good at shortcuts he told us about quick ways too remember details about DNA.
Then a snappy woman stepped in, the laughter stopped immediately
“Your next lesson is cancelled, you can go home in the break if you want to, but be sure to be here when the fourth lesson starts” she snapped the words out one by one, then she turned on her heel and walked out of the class. Ten seconds later the whole class cheered, the rest of the lesson went by so fast. Suddenly every one was out of the class, I weren’t in any hurry. There were no buses at this time, so I had to stay here.
“Are you the only one left” a kind of familiar voice asked. My head turned in the direction where voice came from. Alex sat by his desk. Looking at me, and I dropped my books... of course.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the chapters are short, but later on they'll be bigger, and hopefully better writtin :D
plz comment and write your meanings, even if you think I suck, i just love getting comments. ^^