Sequel: Love against law
Status: completed, sequel ready now!

Love at First Class

Every angle

Chapter 17: Every angle:
“Sonea who is Alex?”
“I’ve told you already! He’s just a friend!” I yelled at my mother, she had been asking me all way home.
Alex was just a friend, why did this affect me so much? I mean he’s always been a friend, but when he said it out loud, it was just so different. I could still hear his hushed voice from the other side of the hospital doors, where I had spied on his personal conversation. ‘I have told you she’s just a friend’ clearly someone somewhere believed that there was more than pure friendship. Had left that morning looking like he didn’t feel like going, but still didn’t want to stay. So we slept in the same bed, could that really make him want to go that bad, I had caught a glimpse of him in the door, he looked shocked, then he just walked away. He didn’t even say goodbye. Should that bother me? I stood by the window admiring the beautiful lime just out side, and half expected the queen to come out, and drive away in it. Instead of the queen I saw Alex talk to the driver, who opened the door, and in climbed Alex, and drove away. I felt like he had lied, he had said his family had money, but this much? Later that day, I was taken home, by my parents. They knew something was wrong, but didn’t ask. I could feel it, after that night in the hospital, everything was going to change.
-------
Sonea. I hope you won’t hate me for suddenly disappearing, and for seeming like I wont ever speak to you again. But that’s all an act, I really like you, and I really truly only want you. I’m sorry, for that is not your wish, and I’m gonna respect that, I’m gonna back off, so that you can have a chance at your own life. I had packed my stuff, and moved in, in my parent’s house. It all felt, a whole lot like when I had moved out for the first time. I had moved back, a week after my parents had left me. The house was way to big for me, and I spent the first hour, walking around with Padols in my heels. I had got permission to keep him here, while my parents was on different business trips. When I was smaller, had they made me go with them, I can’t say it was boring. While my parents had worked, had I learned how to paraglide, and played around in the hotels my dad owned. Most of their business trips were in Austria, but sometimes there were trips in London and other fashion high lights. When it was dinner time, had I feed Padols, and forgotten myself, you’d be surprised by how many times that happens. I just enjoy seeing a glad dog eat, so sometimes well it slips my mind. School tomorrow, it’ll be Monday.
---
“Oh My God!” I squealed, I was talking in the phone with Agnes, she’s my best gossip partner, and she had just gotten some really good gossip.
“Yes, I know, do you know what this means Anna?”
“Yaaahaa” I was ready to jump up and down. “This mean’s that the hottest guy in the school is sin-gle!!” I screamed the last part, and jumped of my bed, not knowing why.
“What? Did Alex have a girlfriend?!” “Oh my god! I didn’t know!” she paused. “Are you serious? Did he?”
“No Alex’ll be the hottest MAN, not guy, well also guy, but more like Ma-guy. Or something” I said chatting on.
“Oh yes you’re definitely right, oh I wish I was his girlfriend” she sighed.
“I know for a fact that he’s got his eyes on someone else, but I can’t say who, I promised. Oh my god, that reminds me, I was there when he was in the hospital, he’s out now, and you know what, I’ve met his parents! I totally see where he got his beauty from!” I took a deep breath, and held my phone out in an arms length, and waited. There it came, a scream or squeal so loud I could hear it, like I hadn’t held my phone so far away from my ear.
“NOOO WAY!”
“Yes way!”
“I want to be you, were they nice?”
“Totally!” “But I think I’ve seen his mother somewhere, I can’t quite put my finger on where though” I remembered, she looked so familiar.

I walked with Sonea; she wore a hideous black shirt, bat she was also depressed, she I guess she was allowed. No she was not only depressed, she had one of her shoot me-life hates me, days again, it was hard to be her friend in these situations.
“So what if Mr. Teacher didn’t say goodbye, it’s not like you tried to say goodbye either, am I right?” I argued.
“It’s not only that, I just feel like thins will be different.” She sighed dramatically.
“What why should they be that?”
“No reason” she lied.
“Yes reason! What reason, tell me right now!”
“No I wont!”
“Sonea I’m gonna kick your depressed emo-ass all the way to Afghanistan if you don’t tell me this very instant!” I stopped in the middle of the parking lot. We were on our way to school.
“I’m not gonna tell you!”
“Well I’m not gonna walk with you, you friggin emo!”
“Stop yelling!”
“No I won’t, and I want to now what happened!”
She looked evilly at me. “Fine” she hissed. I walked up to her.
“This better be good” I whispered.
“Oh I think you will find it, what do you say; a good fix of gossip?”
“Get on with the fix, I’m getting all… forget it, just tell me”
“Fine you know how there were this big thunderstorm?” she stopped, looking at me. What was the big deal? I had survived many thunderstorms, they’re kinda pretty, I all in all like them. It get’s so nice, and scary, I remember drinking coco with my mom that night, we were both kinda scared, so I slept in her double bed-
“Oh no you didn’t!” I said breathlessly.
“I’m afraid that’s not all, see it would have been better if I had just slept there, but I had to go and hold his hand through the whole night”
I think I dropped my jaw. I closed my mouth, after walking a full minute with it open. I would have kept it open, if I hadn’t started catching rain drops.
“You-! But- then- why- no not why- are you two- WHAT?” I tried my luck in forming a sentence, to find, I had no luck.
“Get a grip on yourself” she murmured.
“Well excuse me, I didn’t really expect that!”
“I had some time getting used to that too, so I guess you should have some time too.” She said life-lessly.
“Wait that’s what pissed you off? That you held his hand,? That’s lame!”
“Not only that… I just feel that he’s lied about his whole life to me, and I don’t know why I’m an-gry because I feel like that, I shouldn’t care, should I?”
“Wait? Why do you think he’s lied?”
“Well I don’t know if I should tell you, but what the hell; he’s got money, I mean big time money”
“Why would he work here then?” I gestured to the classrooms, we were now passing by.
“Well I guess he just doesn’t like being rich”
“C’mon Sonea, I wouldn’t call it rich” I said laughing.
“Oh yeah? When he left the hospital, he had a limo and a private driver”
“you’re kidding!”
“Nope, so you see why I think he’s been lying?”
“Well actually no, he’s probably not said anything, because we didn’t ask, he seems like the guy who tells the truth…where’s he getting the money anyway?”
“His mom’s a designer, his dad owns a whole lot of hotels and a paragliding company, or some-thing”
“No. Way.” I felt like I could pass out. Margret Truman! Of course, half of my closet had that name on it, and the other half was home made. She’s my idol!
“I feel like I’m gonna be sick!” I squealed, I was so excited, I wished I could go back in time and meet her again. Why hadn’t I recognized her? Was I really that stupid, but then again, I had only seen like two photos of her. One from her younger years, and one where she had a mask on, she had a child in the hand, the child also wore a mask. Could the child be Alex? It had been many many years ago, the quality was all blurred, but it was definitely her. I remembered the picture, and tried to visualize it in my head. But was interrupted.
“There he is!” Sonea whispered, and knocked me out of my thoughts.
“Yeah, let’s go say hello” I said walking towards him. I could hear Sonea protest, but kept on walk-ing.
“Hello there rich guy!” I laughed when I had reached him. He just stared at me, not getting it at all.
“So what cha doing?” I asked eagerly.
“I’m late for class” he merely said, looking at Sonea, who looked like she couldn’t get any smaller. He turned and walked away, I looked at my watch, he still had ten minutes, what was the matter with him? Was he also affected by the night they shared in the hospital? Of course he was, I would have been too, but this much? Would he still be our friend, or was that all gone with the thunder?
Alex didn’t meet up with us, like he usually did. The other student’s noticed too, that he was much less social, and that he didn’t walk around with Sonea and Anna as stalkers in the hallways. We usually walked around in the lunch breaks, when the weather was good, we’d be outside, until the small girls saw Alex, then we’d run as fast as we could.
Raindrops fell on my face, and on the car. It was pouring down the sides of it, down the windows, and no one would mind. Alex didn’t wait for us in the car like he used to, Sonea looked sadly at the car, her mascara flooded down her cheeks. I helped her get it right, in the girls bathroom.
“Is he mad at me? You know for being so weak, that I couldn’t even stay in my own bed? Do you think he hates me? You should have seen the look he gave me, before he vanished” she looked down, as if she was ashamed.
“I don- I actually don’t know” I was shocked, I had always known what was going on, but now? I had no clue.
Oh Alex. How you have much to learn here in life, and even I, a fifteen year-old student sometimes knows more than you. You don’t leave a spare key to your car, in the schools info-office, you stupid stupid boy. Of course I did, it was easy, maybe it was kinda a crime, but still. Yeah so I might have borrowed the key, and snuck into his car, locked the doors from the inside, and hid in the back seat. And yes maybe am I sitting there right now, watching Alex drive the totally wrong way to his apartment.
“Alex what the hell is wrong with you today?” I asked. Expecting the reaction, and knowing what would come, I was prepared. The car stopped within seconds, the breaks wined loudly.
“What the!-” Alex yelled. He looked in the mirror, and found me. “Anna what the hell?! I could have killed us both, fuck you scared me, don’t do that again…EVER!”
“Sorry Alex, but you wouldn’t talk to me, if I had come to you, here’s you key be the way” I tossed his spare key to him, he caught it, but surprisingly he didn’t look that angry.
“Like I said, never again” he mumbled.
“So are you gonna drive or what?”
“Where to?”
“Where ever you’re staying right now, you sneaky little…” not being able to find the right words, I paused. “Man” I mumbled.
“That’s not a good idea” Alex said, looking at me through the mirror, in the roof of the car.
“Oh why is that?”
“I’m staying at my parent’s house” he blushed a little.
“You moved back home? Seriously what’s wrong?”
“Nothing I just-”
“Talk while driving, I’m really hungry, and I expect a meal at your house, because you’ve been a bitch”
“Anna I can’t do that” Alex almost whined.
“Give me one god damn good reason!” I shot right back.
“Anna! I am your teacher; you have no business what so ever in my car, or in my home!” Alex sud-denly shot at me. I just sat there, Alex had never ever spoken to anyone I knew like that.
“Man, who are you, you’ve hurt those near you, well me and Sonea anyway. Sonea’s done nothing but whine about you, and how she thinks’ it’s all her fault. You are not at all the great person you were at first, I don’t believe I actually liked you” I hissed disgusted, I crawled out of the car, and walked away. I know its lame, but it worked, Alex’s face shined with guilt.
---
“Damn Anna.”
Why did she have to be so good at this guilt thing? Now all of my insides hurt.
“I knew that she had liked me, it’s been pretty obvious, but that I had hurt her, and Sonea? But it was worth it, right? I mean she will get a good life right? I’m doing this because of her right?”
Padols looked at me, and then huffed. I didn’t pay much attention to where he was leading me, then suddenly, a lot of water in my shoes made me look up. The lake.
“Why are we here Padols?” I asked expecting an answer, but got a dumb stare. He trotted into the lake happily; I sat down on the shore. I watched him swim around happily, splashing water in every direction. It was too tempting. I jumped up, pulled of my shirt, and tore my jeans of. I jumped in, and surprised old Padols, who yelped. We swam around, and Padols found a lot of good chewing branches. He stupidly enough insisted to carry all of them to the shore. While on the shore, someone whistled for him, and it wasn’t me.
“Now Alex, you won’t go skinny dipping with me, but you grab every chance with the dog?!” Cas-per yelled from the shore, he sat down on the grass.
“I’m not naked you twat, he’s a dog after all, I wouldn’t risk giving him a heart attack, he’s an old dog you know!” I yelled back, swimming towards the shore, the lake was huge, and I was at the middle of it. Some swans rested in the other end of the lake, one swam a little closer than the others out of curiosity.
“Now since when did you run around, screaming on the top of your lungs that you’re in fact wear-ing clothes? But anyway, I came to check up on you, your mom’s orders” he shrugged. I was close enough to hear him now.
“Since you yelled that I was skinny dipping with my dog, and I’m fine, can’t you see? I’m enjoying the peace out here?” I smiled, and then looked down myself. “Look away” I said before getting out of the water.
“Oh you’re such a pansy” he said dramatically, but looked away.
“Oh yea?”
“Totally”
“Okay, it’s safe to look now”
“Well aren’t you a shining star with clothes on, why couldn’t I look?”
“I wore white underwear, mix that with water, and we have a happy gay boy” I smiled smugly at him, walking towards the house. I heard Padols running somewhere in front of me. Casper was run-ning behind me.
“Well mister straight forward, might I ask where you wet underwear is right now?” he looked at my ass. “You’re not wearing it” he gasped, his eyes glued to my ass.
“Careful that’s harassment” I joked. “why does it matter where my underwear is? Are you gonna go all stalker on me, and steal my underwear…again?”
“I gave it back!” he shot at me. “And you be careful! I might just give it to the small girls at your school” he joked. I gave a too obvious nervous laughter.
“No I wouldn’t Alex, of course I wouldn’t!” he padded my shoulder. “Anyway stop the flirting, I’ve already found someone, and I think it might last”
“For a week? More? A Personal record?!” I fake gasped.
“At least for more than a month” he crossed his arms.
“You serious?”
“Totally”
“Well cool, good for you man”
“Thanks…but enough of me, what about you?”
“You know…fine”
“No luck on the Sonea side of the sun?”
“I told you, I’m gonna get over this”
“Yea, yea” he sighed.

I had to talk to her, just hear her voice, that beautiful wonderful voice.
It was, as usual, hard work to get away from the smaller student’s classrooms. They always asked me a ton of questions in the end, to make me stay longer. I wasn’t complaining, at least they’d stopped attacking me in the hallways. I walked out of the door, and closed the door behind me, finally. I have to see her, her eyes, her hair, her everything. They had asked me a lot of questions, but still this was better than the attacks, right? Guess it is, but it was still a pain.
“Alex?” a voice, familiar called from behind me.
“Yeah” I said turning around, whishing that it wouldn’t be her, but also praying that it would be.
“Why can’t we hang out anymore?” she asked, like she had prepared from home.
“Anna hey, didn’t see you there” I looked around for an escape, and found none.
“That’s because you’re avoiding me…and Sonea”
“What? No don’t be silly” I backed a little away.
“Why?”
“Shouldn’t you be getting to class?” I asked nervously, I knew we were both of for the day, like most of the student’s of the school. Anna get away, you are too close to Sonea, I can’t take it, you remind me so much of her.
“No, yesterday you hinted that we wouldn’t be hanging out anymore, I have, of course already told Sonea, she’s really upset, so why?” she asked seriously.
“Anna, this is really complicated, and I’m- I’m late for a meeting, with Barrowman” I explained, and tried to walk past her. Her arm shot right out, and blocked the way.
“He’s already gone, now why have you turned into a liar?” she stared at me angrily.
“Anna can’t you see?” I just sighed out. “I don’t want to face a meeting like this everyday, but I don’t want to tell you either, and once you find out, I don’t want to hear what you’ve got to say. I can’t tell you, because I fear that might…well turn out badly” I muttered to the ground. I could feel Anna’s eyes on me, she stood completely still. “I’m gonna go now, please don’t try this kind of conversation again, it’s only…well don’t”

After that, I had walked to my car, more like I ran to my car. Anna, I had left her in the classroom, to think about what I had said, hoping that she wouldn’t think too hard, but she probably would.
---
Well don’t the whole conversation rang in my ears, he had looked on the edge of desperation. I hadn’t seen him like that, not even in the car, it was like he got worse for every day.
Can’t you see? No I can’t see, what am I supposed to see here? What’s up? What are you not telling us?! I wondered while I went home, went to school again the next day, went home. Seconds, hours, days. No sign of Alex, he only got to school, and then drove home. He was spending every lunch break in the teachers coffee and smoke filled room, though he hated it, he had said so himself. Now I was the one on the edge of desperation, I needed to find out what he had meant, and fast too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovelies! :)
it is me Kiksebof, and am bringing you guys a new lovely chapter! :'D
I'm having a great life, how about you?

Sequel up now: Love against law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm listening to Charlieissocoollike's duet with himself, go to youtube and watch is, just write Charlieissocoollike duet with myself! :D
comment and tell me about your life, or if you like my new chapter ;)